Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knightly Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:16 am

Her breathing calmed out eventually but she had tears in her eyes and for a few moments, she looked so scared, so young... "Davin... I don't want to go up against Lilith... I don't want to hand your soul over..."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:28 am

"You talk as if you can take his soul from me, Jayne." Lilith cooed from the bed.

Davin ignored his master and held Jayne close to him. He kissed the top of her head and buried his face into her hair. "I know, Jayne. I know." He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:48 am

"I... Davin, my baby!" she said, breaking down into tears. "My baby... Why would he do this if he loves me? Why? He's already taken my stupid soul... Why can't he just...? He's already taken my sparkle from my eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:57 am

Davin held her and buried her face into his shoulder.

Lilith smirked and walked over to them. "Jayne, Jayne, Jayne." She said and then picked her up and made her look Lilith in the eyes. "Jayne, he's fallen for you. But that isn't love. My sisters and I can all see that he's just a stupid pig.. Granted I pretty much hate you, but seeing you wallowing when it's not my doing gets on my nerves."
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:40 am

"Gee," she said flatly. "Thanks. That's really helpful. Lilith, have you got a plan?"

She stared up at the purple eyed woman standing before her.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:55 am

Amber appeared in the room and laced a hand on Davin shoulder supportivily. "We have a plan, Jayne." She said enphasing the we.

"You and Davin get me my souls. Then go on your honeymoon..get away for a while have a good time." Lilith started.

"While Lilith and I deter Damon of his false feelings for you." Amber finished.

"But...why would you help us, Lilith?" Davin asked his master.

"Because leaving your wife and child to die would just put you in a state of sorrow. I'm evil, not stupid. If my catcher's not happy then he won't do his job when I need him to." She explained to him.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:29 am

"I... I want rid of him but it's impossible, isn't it?" she asked. "He owns my soul and therefore me. I don't want to do this anymore... Why couldn't I have been selfish? Why couldn't I just let her die?!"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:38 am

Davin got up and hugged Jayne. "Shh. It'll be ok, Jayne.." He whispered to her and held her close to him. "Isn't there anyone else Damon could go after..someone you two could turn his feelings towards?" he asked the sisters.

Lilith and Amber exchanged glances.

"Jayne's cousin Cathrina, maybe?" Amber asked.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:49 am

Jayne froze then exploded. "WHAT!? CATHY ISN'T GETTING INVOLVED! NO! HELL NO! F*CK NO! SHE'S HUMAN AND STAYING THAT WAY! AS NICE AS YOU MOTHER IS, I'M NOT LETTING HER BECOME IMMORTAL!"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:46 am

Lilith groaned. "Well who do you suppose we should pick?" She asked.

Davin held Jayne through her anger bomb. 'Mental Note: Never ever ever EVER piss off Jayne.' He thought.

Amber stood there waiting for Jayne's reply.

Last edited by Dylan Gross on Mon May 21, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:31 pm

She grumbled. "Fine. But I'm not happy about it," she said. "You gotta persaude her first, too."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:46 pm

"Dear, Jayne. You forget that persuadeing is my speciality.." Lilith said and then winked at Davin before burining away.

"And you Amber? What are you going to do?" Davin asked.

"Be the three of you get to have me as your gaurdian from Damon. But don't worry about that, just enjoy your honeymoon ok?" She told them and then burned away herself.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:51 pm

"Where is it again?" Jayne asked. She was sure she knew this. "I don't recall..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:41 am

"Hawaiian Islands." Davin answered as he looked around feeling likee he was was being watched.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:11 pm

"Yeah," she nodded and closed her eyes. She burned away, thinking hard. she had hold of Davin's hand.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Davin smiled and burned away along with Jayne. Part of him was hoping that all this Hell-Fire use wouldn't mess with the baby..but he wouldn't be suprised if that was a false hope.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:42 am

Jayne paced, waiting for Hunter to stop crying. "Hush little baby, don't you cry, mummy's going to make the monsters die."

Oddly, the sweet tune she had started with had gotten gorier and gorier. She laid the baby in his crib and rocked him a little. "Mummy will be back as soon as she can, Hunter."

She turned, hearing her husband's footsteps down the hall. She sighed and stood in the centre of the room, her black hell fire consuming her and moving her to limbo.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 am

Davin came in about the time that the Hellfire had began consuming Jayne. "Come back soon, ok." He said to her but she was gone about that time. Davin just walked over to Hunter and smiled down at his son and then looked around at the emptyish room.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:05 am

Not more than five minutes after she had gone, she came back, a boy with her. He was about fourteen or fifteen years of age and looked pale. Damon pale. The two collapsed onto the floor and Jayne looked up at Davin. "Baby OK?"

Leo sat up, his hand moving up to the three scars on each cheek. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 am

Davin went to them and held them up. He nodded when Jayne asked about the Baby. "The Baby's fine...you weren't gone that long so nothing changed" He told her and then looked over at Leo when he said ow. "Hi." He said.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:16 am

Leo sneered at him before Jayne punched his arm.

"Leo," she scowled.

"Sorry... I'm Leo. I'm Jayne's cousin," Leo said and scowled at the woman.

"Much better, Live Boy," Jayne said.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:52 am

Davin smiled a bit and held out his hand to Leo, "Hi, I'm Davin. Jayne's husband." He told the boy.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 am

"I know," Leo scowled, just looking at the hand. He didn't know what a handshake was. He looked at Jayne meaningfully.

Jayne looked back then to Davin. "Leo's here to stay with us for a while. He's my uncle Christophe's son."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 am

Davin nodded and then stood and walked back over to Hunter's crib because he had woken up and had started crying. He looked over at Jayne after picking up their son and trying to get him to quiet down and then failing. "I'm thinking Hunter is hunger, or he wants his mother to hold him." He said
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:43 am

Jayne took her son and shushed him, bobbing up and down. She sat down on her rocking chair and opened her blouse a little. Leo turned away as she fed Hunter. Once she was done, she did her blouse up again and hummed her little boy quiet.

Leo turned again and looked curiously at Hunter.

"Would you like to hold him?" Jayne asked him.

Leo looked petrified and shook his head.

"OK."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knightly Manor
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: Europe :: United Kingdom :: Great Britain-
Jump to: