Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knightly Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:51 am

Davin smiled. "Please excuse me, Mrs. Lockbreak, I had no idea that you would be showing up when I came over. Please allow me to introduce myself." He bowed lightly and then said, "My names Davin McAndren. Perhaps you know my Uncle. Sir Johnathan McAndren." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:56 am

Both Lockbreaks looked at him in wonder. Jayne finally found her voice. "Where did these manners come from?"

"Jayne, shush. Actually, I do know your uncle. A lovely man," said Mrs Lockbreak.

"Um... Davin and I were just heading out to get some coffee, Mother," Jayne said. "Um... We'll just... See you later, Mother."

She took Davin's hand and swiftly exited the manor into the gloomy British weather.

((Time skip?))
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:58 am

Davin smiled at Mrs. Lockbreak as Jayne took him out. "The manners came from the fact that I actually do remember somethings my parents taught me. He whispered to Jayne just as they exited the building.

((Yeah. Time Skip))
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:05 am

She scowled. "I have manners, jerk. Just not for you right now."

[TIME SKIP]

Jayne came crashing back into her house. Caffeine had been a bad idea. She raced to her room and locked herself in the en suite. She spent five minutes just looking at her face in the mirror. She washed it, tied her hair back and took out the pregnancy test box. She carefully read the intstruction before implementing them. She walked out of her bathroom and put the test down on her bedside tablem flopping on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:11 am

Davin appered in her room and noticed the pregenacy test on the table. "Well?" He asked her calmly and waited for the result.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:14 am

"Gotta wait another minute yet," she said, scowling. "Give a bit and it'll decide the rest of our lives."

She had a tone in the second sentence that indicated she wasn't happy. Put then, she wasn't happy with herself. She closed her eyes and reached for the test. She opened her eyes.

"Damn."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:19 am

"With child?" He asked her even though he knew that the damn meant yes she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:26 am

"Two lines," she said and showed him. "Damn meant 'yay. I get to tell my parents I ruined my life in their eyes.' You know my mother's charming atmosphere? Consider it forever gone."

She threw the test across the room violently. She scowled. "So what are you going to do whilst avoiding gun shots from my father?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:38 am

Davin shrugged. "Die, maybe. We still haven't dealt with Damon and Lilith and I know one of them is gonna try and kill me." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:42 am

"They don't even know we met, right? I mean, Damon certainly doesn't."

She became nervous now. The Grace family each had a different mood toward her.Lilith wanted her guts. Dove loved her like a sister. Amber thought of her as a dumb friend.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:53 am

"Lilith hasn't shown any signs that she knows, but she's been acting rather well strange. Even for her. I'm suspicuous that she knows but is biding her time." Davin said.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:56 am

"I sometimes-"

"Jayne," came a voice she hated. A voice sheknew so well.

She turned. "D-Damon. Hi."

She saw Damon there, Amber by his side. She looked annoyed. He looked... Well, scary.

((Get Lilith in the picture!))
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Davin jumped slightly when he felt someone brush his neck.

"Davin, Davin, Davin. Getting your rival pregnant?" Lilith asked him with a sadistic smirk as she appered in the room.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Jayne scowled. "Out. All of you. Davin, you too. Out. Damon, sitting room. Take them there. I'll be back with possibly bleeding knuckles."

She marched from her room and raced to the wine cellar. She went past the racks of wine and found her trap door. She climbed in and sat in the dark for a moment. She was completely still.

Damon shrugged and showed them the way.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Davin away with the three graces glaring at him. This was not going to be a good experience at all. Maybe Castien would've gotten doubtful though seeing as Castien seems to only be there when you dont want to see him.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:41 pm

When Jayne reappeared, her knuckles were indeed bloody. But they were healing fast. "Amber? Care to explain?"

"You said my name a lot," Amber shrugged. "Unlike these dimwits, I pay attention."

"So you brought them here?" Jayne asked. "Amber? If I wasn't pregnant right now, I'd kill you."

"Impossible anyway," Amber shrugged.

Damon was silent.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Davin crossed his arms and glanced at Lilith. "And what's your reason for acting ignorant to all of this?

Lilith smriked at Davinand glanced at her brother for a second. "Because the thought of my catcher pulling off what my brother couldn't just made me feel like you've made some progress, Davin. And where is the fun in ruining something as hellraising as this?"
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:57 pm

"I hate you," Jayne said to Lilith casually. "And I know it's mutual."

Jayne leaned against a wall. "So what does this mean for us?"

"It means... nothing..." Damon said. His voice was wobbly.

Amber gasped. "No way!"

"What?" Jayne asked.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Lilith glanced at her brother again a bit shocked by his statement. "Do explain, Damon." she cooed.

Davin just stood there
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Damon shook his head.

"You idiot! I told you. I told you so," Amber trilled.

"Please stop talking," Damon said sullenly.

"You Fell for me, didn't you?" Jayne said softly.

Damon's head shot up, making eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Lilith stood there with a pleased look on her face. 'Well this certainly is interesting.' She thought herself and winked at Davin.

Davin stood there in quiet disbelief that Damon actually had Fallen for Jayne. He sighed and shoved his hands into his pockets not really intending to stay much longer.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:27 pm

"I couldn't help it... I mean, I just started to spend so much time around you... And you were so helpless when I first met you... And..." Damon said. "I'd laways planned to tell you... When I had enough souls..."

"Souls don't impress me, Damon," Jayne said flatly.

"No. YOu know what I mean," Damon sighed. "To sustain enough power."

"Damon. It's too late. I'm pregnant with Davin's baby... As much as I'd love to not be in this position, I'm stuck."

Damon thought about it. "You don't have to be."

He leapt up but Amber grabbed him, looking animalistic. "No. You don't."

"And that is how to confuse me. You love me yet you want to hurt me? That's so not f*cked up at all," Jayne laughed.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Davin had started to move to where he was in Damon's way when Amber stopped his brother and Lilith stopped him. "Let me go, Lilith. Unless you're for some odd as hell reason , Fallen for me and somehow managing to sustain your full strength." He told her.

Lilith merely laughed. "Ah, Davin, you mistake me to much for this dumba** brother of mine. But I am still upset with you for getting your rival pregnant." She told him
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:42 pm

"I'm surprised you even have a Catcher, Lilith," Damon said, still staring at Jayne.

Jayne scowled at Damon. She found her feet moving so she was right in front of him. She spat in his face. "Get out of my house, Damon Grace. Get out or I swear... I'll never bring you another soul ever again."

It was a serious threat to him. He stopped struggling and stood up straight. He reached for her chin and lightly kissed her forehead before vanishing in blackened fire.

Jayne stumbled backward now, needing to sit down.

Amber just watched in shock.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Davin got out of Lilith's grip and helped Jayne get to a chair. "Anything else you have to say to me, Lilith?" He asked her and gave her a cold stare before turning back to Jayne.

:Drop by in 2 and a half hours for your next target." She said and then left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knightly Manor
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: Europe :: United Kingdom :: Great Britain-
Jump to: