Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knightly Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Jayne woke up in the middle of the night and legged it to the bathroom. She practically threw the toilet seat off the thing as she emptied the contents of her stomach. She was confused. USually, it was impossible for her to get sick. She stopped and rested her head against the porceline and closed her eyes. It had been a month. She had counted. She was late. She was getting scared. Things like this didn't happen to people like her... Except apparently now they did. Cussing, she bolted up again to throw up. Her mouth tasted terrible and the air cooled her down. Her fingers curled around the toilet bowl and she managed to stop throwing up long enough to cough in between. She was getting really scared now. Was this God's punishment for premarrital sex? She bet it was. She considered, at this the most ludicris of times, simply abandoning her faith. But then her thoughts returned to how horrible her mouth tasted.

Last edited by Shan Sharkyshark on Tue May 15, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:44 am

Davin appeared on the Manor and walked threw the front doors. He hadn't talked with Jayne for a few weeks now and for some reason he was worried about her. 'Had Damon discorved what we had done at the cabin? Lilith seemed to act differently when I came back with my target that day. Could she have..? No no, it can't be that, Lilith doesn'tkeep tabs on my personal life.' He thought to himself as he stepped through the front doors and walked around till he found Jayne's room. He knocked on the door and said, "Jayne?"
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:32 am

She sat up bolt upright. Quickly, she reached for a towel and rubbed her mouth, trying to eradicate the sickness from her mouth. "I'm in here," she called from the en suite. "Here."

She didn't move. She felt like Hell had danced on her insides. She found her breathe didn't want to come to her. She gripped the porcelain of the toilet and groaned a little.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:36 am

Davin opened the door and walked in, quickly finding her on the bathroom floor gripping the edge of the toilet. He made his way over to her and knealt down next to her. "You alright?" He asked her. He wasn't aware that she was late or that she had just been puking profusly.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:41 am

"No. Does it look it?" she asked. "I'm f*cking throwing up, abandoning my faith and apparently I'm on freaking PMS! And to top it off, Davin Gabriel McAndren, I'm late! It isn't looking good for me. At all."

She was near tears now... Mainly because her throat hurt considerably.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:45 am

Davin placed and hand on her shoulder. "Sorry, Jayne. If I was an expert on spotting when stuff like this is going on then I wouldn't need to ask. I didn't intend to make you mad." He told her calmly
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:47 am

"You haven't. I'm angry at myself," she explained. "Becuase I'm a stupid, wreckless little sl*t."

She interrupted their conversation to throw up again. "Gah this is horrible."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:50 am

"Hey, Stop putting yourself down like that. You're not stupid or a sl*t, Jayne." He said to her. He tried to ignore the smell of the puke while he talked to her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:59 am

Apparently, she couldn't throw up anymore so sheused the towel to wipe her mouth and then sat against the wall, her head looking up at the ceiling. "Davin. Didn't you hear me? I said I'm late. You realise what that means? Or at least what that could mean?"

She sounded serious. In her faith, she'd be called a sinner. Even worse, if her child- if there was one- was born a b*stard, she would be called even worse. "If you don't, Davin, you've got to grow up fast and realise what that means."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:04 am

Davin sighed. "Jayne, I know full well what that means. I may act it but I'm not totally stupid." He told her and then sighed and looked down. A child with Jayne? Well the thought had occured to Davin a week or so ago, but he had never dwelled much on the thought. At least not till now.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:17 am

"I don't know if it's true yet," she sniffed, sorting her hair out. "But you realise how catestrophic it would be for me to be pregnant, right? I'd get called more than a wh*re or a sl*t. I'd be a f*cking sinner. Davin, my parents would pressure you into marrying me! I'm not ready to be married for one thing. I'm not exactly in a position where having a child would be a great idea, either!"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:23 am

Davin looked over and kissed her. When he pulled away he expected to be slapped but he wasn't gonna let that stop him from talking. "Jayne, just calm down. It's probably just a false alarm anyway. But if we really did have a child then there are ways to avoid those problems with Damon, Lilith, and your parents. I know people that can help if we did have a child. People that could keep him or her safe and let us go on as if this was all just a bad dream." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:34 am

Jayne looked horrified. She didn't slap him when he kissed her. She slapped him when he said that last sentence. "That is sick! No. Hell no! I'd never put a child through that! That's just... Just... No! I wouldn't do that! And I wouldn't let you do that!"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:39 am

Davin sighed and stood up. "I don't like the thought of it anymore then you do,Jayne. But we can either do that or we can raise the child ourselves and deal with whatever hell we are put through over it." He told her. He had a solem tone in his showed his true feelings about this whole thing. He really hated the offer he proposed, but he didn't see another way out except for raising the child themselves. An idea that he really liked but knew would be very hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:45 am

"Then Hell I'm going through," Jayne said adamently. She wasn't going to leave her own child in the arms of another woman... Another woman claiming to be his or her mother... It would be like selling her child. She scowled and muttered. "Cause you know the devil's got you number. He's creeping up behind you. He's standing right beside you. He's knocking at your door... Davin, I'm keeping it if it's real. If it isn't a false alarm. I'm keeping it. I don't care what Damon or Lilith put me through. I'd sooner kill myself than let that happen to any child of mine."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:53 am

Davin smiled and helped her up. "Then you already know my answer." He told her and then kissed her again. "Jayne, I know you were drunk at the I told you I would make you happy no matter what happens to me. But I wasn't,every thing I said I meant it. So consider me right there with you on this ride through hell." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:59 am

"If it occurs," she said, leaning against a wall. "Davin, you've got to get to know me. I mean, you'll have to meet my parents at some point. We have to make this look... like we were trying not to be conspicuous about us. Even though Us does not exist. We're just two adults who will trick my parents into thinking we've been dating for a while, our bosses into whatever plan we come up with and then we go on to merrily raise a child... which we made without love, might I add."

That part bugged her.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:05 am

"The real problem is Damon and Lilith. And then the whole me having to come up with a believeable background. I mean my life pretty much ended after I got cancer 2 years ago." He said and rubbed the back of his head as he tried to think of something that was actually believeable.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:13 am

"DAvin. As far as my parents are concerned, they're going to want to know your religeon and how much you stick to it, you job and how much you earn and then finally if you're planning on marrying me. Damon and Lilith... Let's just say I have a plan formulating right this second. Right now, I need to get changed into some jeans and something, head to the shops and buy a pregnancy test."

The words tasted bitter in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:18 am

"Well then it's pretty damn good that I know a certain fallen angel that can help us out with this." Davin said and thought of Castien. He had a breif encounter with that heaven sent while on a job. They fought for a bit but then Castien got the uperhand and had the chance to kill Davin. He spared Davin though. Merely stating, 'Killing a slave doesn't change anything..'. Davin still hasn't figured out what Castien meant by that.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:33 am

"Damn good we both know Amber too," she said. "Amber is smart. Amber is studious. Amber can help us. She owes me anyway. You don't want to know what for. Trust me. But she owes me. Amber is one of our best bets. Now go find my coat. I should have shrugged it off around my bed."

She moved out of the en suite and started to get changed. She didn't care if he were around. He'd seen it all, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:36 am

Davin smiled and walked out of the bathroom. He walked over to her bed and looked around then quickly found her coat. He picked it up and then tured back to her. "Found it." He said obviously.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:39 am

Dressed, she took her coat and then turned to see him. "Come along," she said, ushering him from her room. As she neared the front doors, they opened. Jayne's eyes widened at the site of her mother. "Mother?"

"Oh hello, Jayne, dear. Who's this?"

"Um..."

((IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTROOOOOOOOOOODUCING Mrs Lockbreak))
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:44 am

Davin stood frozen for a moment but then he smirked. "Well, Jayne. You didn't tell me I would meet your mother so soon. I thought we planned to tell your parents at the same time." He said to her and slyly winked at Jayne.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:47 am

"Uh..." was all Jayne could say. She blinked at her mother. "Uh..."

"Jayne, who is this charming young gentleman?" smiled Mrs Lockbreak. "Don't tell me you went and got yourself a boyfriend?"

And a baby to boot, possibly, Mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knightly Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Knightly Manor
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: Europe :: United Kingdom :: Great Britain-
Jump to: