Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exodus's HQ

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Exodus's HQ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:57 am

John smirked a bit. It only took another moment before the door opened, revealing Brandon to John.

"I have X-Ray vision, you know," He said, crossing his arms. "Besides, I'm not here to kill you. I was hired to make a serum that kills adults with the maximum amount of pain; Delta loves the screams of his enemies throughout his cave. I'm fine with killing adults, but a sixteen year old boy and girl? Delta's probably going to kill me for this..." Brandon went on, taking out a needle.

"Don't worry, this is only an antidote to the poison blocking your powers. I see the girl's powers have broke free...I tried to tell Delta that it was hard to control the powers when the mind rages... instead of letting me work on it longer he just threatens to kill me if I doesn't work it's first trial." He said, first coming up to Johnathon, closing the door behind him.

"Just act like you're in more pain then you can bare for about 30 seconds." Brandon said, injecting the needle into John's arm and pumping the antidote in. John felt his chest heal...in fact, he was starting to feel great. He let out wails of pain though, screams enough to make his throat hoarse. Brandon then took out another needle and went over to Annie.

"Now, I know you already have control of some of your powers, but this will help you regain them to full again," He said through John's howls, grabbing Annie's arm and injecting the needle into her, pushing the stuff in.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:08 pm

OOC: I can't remember Annie's fears so I'll just have her scared of needles for the mean time.

Annie swallowed and had no problem screaming in pain. She clutched her arm afterward and glared at the man. "I hate those things..."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:31 pm

After about thirty seconds of screaming, John braking free of his restrains with his super strength, he stopped, feeling that he entirely lost his voice. Going over to Annie, and taking out his arm again, he dug his fingers into it. Annie needed a good amount of healing with her shoulders and what not. He brought his forearm to Annie, looking at Brandon.

"Can you tell us the way out?" John asked him.

"Of course. Once you exit to door, head left. You'll reach a large table with a bunch of rooms and what not, but what you want is the door that's on the opposite end of the table. That'll get you out of here, near Madison Square Garden. Should you find the need to come back, the first door's password is '1138', and the next one is 'murder'." Brandon answered.

"You've been a good help. Why not go to the X-Mansion? They might need a mind like yours."

"Ah, no. I've killed to many for them to accept. I do need to leave, too, though...maybe I'll give it a try." He whispered to them. "I need to pack my equipment before I go, though. Good luck," He whispered, opening the door and exiting.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Annie recoiled at first but she did take some sips of his blood, listening to the conversation. Once she was healed and the man had gone, she looked at him. "Do we need my phantom form?" she asked and cocked her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:52 pm

"I think that would be best, yes," John agreed. If they were to get caught by Delta, there was no telling what he would do. He held a hand out to Annie, a light but determined smile on his face. He was glad he would be exiting soon. He now knew where the base of Delta was, and how to get in. This would help tremendously.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Annie smiled and raised her arms above her head before twirling. Glowing, she changed forms and stopped twirling just in time to take John's hand. She grinned and flicked her hair behind her ear. "Let's get going," she said and breathed in a little deeply before turning them both intangible. Smiling a little at John, she bolted to run through the nearest wall.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:49 am

It was an odd feeling to be intangible. A weightless feeling, yet a sensation that you still had some weight. Soon, they had left the vicinity of the large cave, and they had materialized in front of a hill with a door -- the entrance. After a moment, Brandon came through the door, waving at them and running into the streets, heading to lord knows where. John was just about to ask him why, but his question had been answered.

There was a huge tremor beneath them, in the ground...was it Delta? It had to be. He had found out they left.

The tremors almost made Johnathon lose his balance, and the civilians were starting to notice. Most of them had odd looks on their faces.

"An earthquake?" One of them muttered. "In New York?"

John started to walk back to the apartment, holding Annie's hand.

"Well, we found out where his hideout is, at least," He said.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:03 am

"Yup... Uhm... I'm still in ghost form..." she pointed out. "And I can't turn invisible with people watching me..."

She didn't mind walking with him and holding his hand but she wanted to do that as Annie, not the Phantom Girl. She relaxed a little. People dressed strangely in New York all the time. She could just say she was doing a cosplay if someone looked at her funny.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:22 am

"Ah," said John, just now noticing. He looked around at some passerbys, observing their funny looks. But this was New York -- John was sure they've seen some weirder stuff here like gigantic rats or something.

"So, the next step... I guess we need to inform my dad. Tell him our progress. He's keeping in contact with the X Mansion with Xavier. That'd be a place to start." He told the ghost form of Annie.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:34 am

The ghost girl nodded. "So... We're off to see the professor?" Annie asked, not quite sure what was going on at that moment and rather lost in herself.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:00 am

John thought for a moment. Yes, that'd be the best thing to do. After notifying Professor Xavier, they could have a room there until they figure out what the next part of the plan was. Perhaps an invasion of the base of Delta?

"Indeed. Unless you have anything left at your apartment, the sooner the better," Johnathon replied.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:07 am

"I think you grabbed the credit card. That's kinda important... Other than that, nothing," Annie said and squeezed his hand. She looked around and stuck close to John. "Don't lose me, OK? If I get lost, come get me. Promise?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:24 am

Johnathon checked his pocket. Yes, he still had the card -- at least they didn't steal that...

John nodded at what Annie said. Though it would be hard to keep the promise (he imagined a scenario where he had to choose between finding Annie or getting Delta), he was sure he would be able to hold that promise.

"I swear it, love." John said to her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 am

Smiling, she put her head on John's shoulder. "Come on. Let's get going..." she said and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exodus's HQ
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: