Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exodus's HQ

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

Exodus's HQ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:35 am

Jackie looked at the boy in front of him, inspecting the boy and coming to the conclusion that he wouldn't be a threat. "Do not underestimate, jackie" The Darkness whispered. Jackie rolled his eyes. "Fine... who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:27 am

"I am Delta RC-1138..." Delta said oddly, hearing a hiss of a sort. He couldn't figure out if it came from the man or was from the wind.

"And since you seen this door you must have some type of power. Tell me, what are your thoughts about taking over the world?" Delta said with a mischievous grin. "Does that thought interest you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:55 am

Jackie just stared at the boy, waiting to see if he was joking or not. "I have no interest in that." Jackie heard the Darkness chuckle "Jackie.... These people have resources... They could help find a certain someone..." Jackie thought this over for a minute, and decided that it was logical, and said "But I could help for a price."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:03 am

"And what price would that be? I can give you all the money you've ever wanted, or nearly anything you want. Just tell me what you want. But before we even go into prices, I need to know what I'm paying for. Show me what you can do." He commanded him, curious of what the man would do.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:12 am

Jackie looked around, noticing it was still daytime. "I'll need to be somewhere... Darker." The Darkness laughed again. "This will be fun, jackie." Jackie thought for a second, then asked "How did you know I could do something?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:24 am

"I know you could do something because you banged on the door. To everyone who's normal it's seen as part of the hill. You knocked, which means you obviously saw it. Now, come inside this hall way," Delta said, gesturing inside. "And show me what you've got."
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:32 am

I just nodded, and walked inside. I Unleashed the power of the Darkness, making the wo tentacles come out of my back and surrounding myself with Darkness Armor. "Is this enough? Or do you want an Example..." I asked, as The Darkness chuckled in my head.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 am

"Ah, yes. That certainly is enough..." Delta said, nodding his head, examining the tentacles and the armor. He was impressed, and the dark tentacles alone were enough to satisfy Delta. Dark power and additional limbs.

"Now, about this price..." Delta brought up, stroking his chin. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:45 am

The Tentacles hissed at delta, wanting to feed, but I kept control of them and let the powers subside. "A favor. I need you to find someone for me." I popped my knuckles anxiously, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:51 am

Delta continued stroking his chin, pacing back and forth. Could he find a person? There are 7 billion people in the world, and he wants Delta to only find one?

"And who is this 'someone'? A friend of yours, and enemy...or perhaps even a lover?" He asked him, his eyebrows raised, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:00 am

"Enemy. His name is Paulie Franchetti, he should be farely easy to find considering he's a mob boss." Jackie looked at the boy curiosly. "What can you do?" Jackie was farely certain the boy was nowhere near the power of his own, considering the only thing that matched the Darkness was the Angelus.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 am

"Ah. Well, you happened to catch me in a good mood, so I have ice powers, along with just water in general. I also have a deathly aura, but I only put that on during a battle or something. I wouldn't like to kill my allies." Delta said. "Allow me to show you." He said, as he made his body into its ice form. "In my depressed mood I can control the earth. I made this place with those powers. When I'm enraged, I'm a super telekinetic." He told the man.

"And I assume you want this 'Paulie' alive. What is your name?" Delta asked him.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:40 am

"Jackie Estacado, and yeah I want him alive." Jackie looked at the boys Ice frm curiously. J ackie had to admit the mood thing was cool, but could prove unreliable in a fight. "How old are you? I mean, you seem to be a little young for this world domination thing." The Darkness Chuckled. "Petty humans and there dreams of ruling the Earth.... Not very challenging of a goal at all."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:55 am

"I'm eighteen. See, I'm pretty much the opposite of the one I was cloned from, other than his appearance and some base personality traits. He's a very nice fellow, which makes me very evil. I really want to kill him, but then I realized I didn't know what I was going to do from there. So why not take over the world?" He shrugged.

"So, are you in if I bring you this Paulie?" He asked, turning out of his ice form to hold his hand in front of Jackie, for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 am

Jackie took his hand and shook it "Thats a deal, Delta" Jackie realeased his grop from the boys hand, and put it in his pocket. "So what now?" Jackie asked. "This, will be fun.."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:37 am

"Now you can head down - The password for the door you knocked on is '1138', and when you go down there the door will require you to say 'murder' - and pick a room to be in. I made a couple of extra rooms for people, as I knew there would be others to recruit. After that you can head out or do whatever you want. When I need you I'll find a way to contact you." Delta told him.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:45 am

"Hm." Jackie said. "Creative codes." Jackie walked down the stairs, said the passcode "Murder" and walked into the room.

I looked up to see the door opening, and some emo- looking guy appear. "Another.." I muttered in annoyance, and walked to my room.

Jackie looked curiously at the boy that was even younger than Delta. "Hey, should he be here?" Jackie asked. Jackie was not one to underestimate, but that little kid couldn't be apart of an evil organization... Right? "Foolish jackie..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:56 am

"Yes. Ryan's his name, and I wouldn't suggest bothering him. He's rather insane - but so are all of us," Delta chuckled.

"Ryan, this is Jackie, a new member. Some sort of dark powers." He told Ryan.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:08 am

I didn't even look towards delta as I said "Welcome to the club..." and walked away, being the social person I am.

I glared at the boy, fingering the pistol that was holstered at my side. "Whats up with him?" As if to answer, the Darkness murmured "This human is evil..". I rolled my eyes at thhe Darkness, but chose to ignore him. "He needs to work on his attitude."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:45 pm

There was some muttering...yes, definitely some form of talking...John was trying to concentrate on it, but couldn't possibly make anything out. His mind was out of focus, though slowly starting to sharpen up. He was starting to understand a couple words now...like 'found' and 'Delta', and then there was foot steps...a door closing...and then silence.

Johnathon very lazily opened his eyes. Where ever he was, it was a very rocky like place. Was it a cave? No, it was too structurally built to be a cave, but it had to be somewhere underground, John could feel it; there was a coolness in the air. Turning his head to his right, the first thin John noticed was Annie, who was still knocked out, and her hands and feet were clamped against the wall, her back to it, and her neck hanging limply to it's side. John looked at his hands to find them clamped up too, along with his feet. He tried pulling them off, but even with his 10 ton super strength they wouldn't come off. Not even a bulge. He tired using fire...

But, strangely enough, none of his powers were working. His claws wouldn't come out, he couldn't control the air or electricity -- nothing. Absolutely nothing of his was working. And this frightened him. Did...did someone strip away all of his powers?

John looked to the right, back at Annie's unconscious body.

"Annie! Annie!" John whispered.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:41 am

Hearing her name, Annie slowly opened her eyes and blinked. Lolling her head to look up like sharp movements hurt. "John?" she breathed. "My head hurts..."

She blew some of her red hair from her face and looked around. She closed her eyes and tried hard to concentrate... She flickered in form but she couldn't change to her phantom form. "What the...? John?! John?!"
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:41 pm

"I'm here, don't worry," John said, through a sharp whisper, trying to think of how exactly to get out. Unfortunately, there wasn't any clear way. They had no powers, and unless they could get them back somehow, they would be hanging here for lord knows how long.

"Just try and relax. I'm not sure why we're here, or how we've lost our powers--" John said, still talking in a quick whisper, but he was interrupted by a noise of foot steps through the stone hallways, not too far from where they were. John took a deep breath, trying to relax himself. It wasn't normal for him to feel frightened, but now that he was hanged against a wall without any hope of escape, there wasn't any fighting it. He didn't know how to conduct himself in a situation like this, but found it best that deep breaths help.

"Annie, I love you," He spoke, hearing the footsteps coming closer. What was he supposed to expect? He could start to hear talking now coming from the voices... 'Yes, yes, the girl will be taken care of also. She's as much of a nuisance as the boy.' a voice spoke. Another cackled.

The metal door slid open, revealing John's father -- no, that was Delta. His face was triumphant, and at his side were two people: one of them being the homeless man they had seen before, and the other was a man who had to be around his twenty's, and had short brown hair, and a blunt face. They all had a smile across their face, but Delta's was larger.

"Hello, hello, my two guests." Delta spoke, moving closer to Johnathon and Annie, examining them both. His eyes landed on John. John dared not to speak, he didn't want to die so soon.

"Yes...you...you are the one who stopped me from murdering Zachary." Still smiling widely, his right arm was starting to be encased in an ice blade. He turned around, his back facing the two prisoners.

"And for that, of course, there is punishment." He said, as he spun around. John braced up as he felt the cold blade cut through his clothes and across his upper chest. The wound was not healing. It just bleed. The cut wasn't too deep, not for a kill, but there was still blood being absorbed by the clothes around it. John clenched his teeth and didn't let any sound escape. Delta smile grew wider. He looked rather crazed. The two others behind him were chuckling a small amount.

"Now, Jordan, did you not say you found these two together at the subway, holding hands?" Delta spoke. John balled up a fist. He knew the implications of those words muttered, not only those, but the words Delta had spoke before. ''Yes, yes, the girl will be taken care of also.' These sentences echoed through his worried mind.

Jordan, the homeless man, smiled his same toothy grin, nodding his head. Delta waltzed over to Annie. They couldn't hurt Annie...no....

Delta brought his hand to the girl's chin, picking up her head, and examining her face.

"What a shame," He muttered. And with that, there was a hard smack. Delta brought a frozen hand very hard against her face. Johnathon tensed up every muscle in his body. Not only had Delta murdered so many in the future, now he had added one on John's reasons to murder Delta.

Delta looked at John, his smile growing.

"Oh, do you feel sorry you brought her into this? Feel bad for the girl now that I hurt her? Tell me, what's your name?" Delta spoke, looking eye to eye at John. John stayed silent, going over brutal ways to kill Delta.

"Silent, eh?" Delta sarcastically asked. But before John could release his name, Delta smacked John. Other than the fact that it was a fairly powerful slap, it was added with an ice encasing to his hand, so it was even more painful. John didn't want to speak to Delta, but he knew if he didn't respond, he would start torturing Annie again, and John couldn't bare that.

"What is your name?" Delta repeated.

"Johnathon," John answered.

"Your full name?"

"Johnathon Asher Tesauro." John partially lied. If he told him his true last name, that would only mean he would give away that he was somehow related to Zachary, and that would lead to even worse consequences. Delta studied him, his smile still there, but it soon faded, and his face turned to a rage.

"YOU'RE LYING!" He bellowed at the top of his lungs, the words echoing throughout the entirety of the establishment, and smacked John with even more force than last time. The pain was unreal...

"I'm not a fool! A person does not simply come out of no where and ally with someone! TELL ME YOUR NAME!"

"Johnathon Asher Elessar." John answered. And with that, Delta's triumphant face came back.

"Good," He spoke, looking again at John. "Yes, I see Zack in your eyes...but his eyes are more blue than green...and your hair? You're the son of the whore red-head Zack was with the day I fought him, and Zack himself." Delta said. He must have known the insult at his mother was making John wanting to spit in his face, but Johnathon was doing his absolute best to calm himself.

"I can assume, then, that you come from the future that was not of your liking. I was the ruler, I assume? Of course, that is why you fought me. How did you get here?" He asked John. John, not wanting Annie or himself slapped by the unforgiving hand of Delta again, felt it best to answer.

"Time travel," John said through gritted teeth. "My dad invented it."

"Zachary?"

"Yes." Said John. Delta smiled, and stroked his chin, his back facing Annie and John. After a second, he turned back around. Without warning, he sent an ice uppercut at John's stomach, causing severe pain, and the loss of breath. He then stood back over to Annie.

"How did I get to power?" Delta asked. John didn't know if he should answer. If he told Delta, it would only speed up the process of Delta getting the stone, which would ruin the whole reason he was here. On the other hand, there was Annie--

And again, without any warning, he slapped Annie with a tremendous force.

"Annie!" John called, not being able to blurt it out.

"You are testing my patience. Pray you do not test it further." Delta said. John looked pleadingly at Delta. Risk the future to save Annie? That was selfish...he couldn't...he wished he never had brought Annie with him...

Delta enlarged the ice on his hand to a blade, and stabbed Annie's right shoulder. And this was no regular stab, this was a deep one. Delta retracted the blade and then, slowly, knowing it would cause the maximum amount of pain, went to stab the other shoulder of Annie. John closed his eyes and contorted his face...no...not Annie...stab him instead...

"A GEM!" John blurted, seeing the ice blade hadn't gone too deep into Annie's other shoulder. "You got your power from a gem -- I don't know where!" John said, literally holding back tears. Delta smiled wickedly.

"You lovers are always the same." He laughed, taking the ice away from his hand. "Tell me, is it right to save one petty girl for the destruction of countless others? You heroes sicken me," Delta said.

"Brandon, take care of them. They are of no use to me now." Delta continued, exiting the room with Jordan. Brandon took a second look behind him.

"Kill them?" Brandon asked.

"You heard me right," Delta replied.

"You never said anything about killing children." Brandon said. Delta turned around and stared him in the face, his ice blade hand up to his neck.

"Do you dare change your loyalty?" Delta whispered.

"No. No sir." Brandon said. Delta studied the face of Brandon a bit further.

"Then I suggest getting them the death serum." Delta told. Brandon nodded, and left, and Delta did too, the door closing behind him. John turned his head to Annie in a quick movement.

"Annie! Are you all right?" John asked her, his voice probably the most nervous it had ever been in history.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:38 am

Annie was in tears. Blood was gushing from her nose and she was sobbing as quietly as she could. Angry, she didn't notice how she started to glow. Her form flickered and she screamed. She tugged at her chains and instead of being restricted... She flickered through tangibility and slipped out in a moment of intangibility. She looked around and her anger faded. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:29 am

Though Annie didn't look her best, John had taken the fact that she changed into her intangible form meant that she was better off than he was in the long run. He again attempted to break free of his restraints, but his super strength wasn't working still, and there was still the fact that there was a bleeding wound in his chest. He looked rapidly between the door and Annie. And, like a light bulb turning on, Johnathon had a plan.

"Annie, lay flat on the wall against the door. When that other guy comes in, I'll say you ran off --" But John realized he wouldn't have a way out of his bonds. It seemed that Annie's powers came on as a freak incident, and he wasn't sure if she could turn them back on. "--and then he'll leave. Which gives you time to escape. I'll be able to figure my way out of this," John lied.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:33 am

Annie raised an eyebrow. She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. "I'm not stupid and I know how his system works. I'll hide, hit him, nab the keys or whatever and I'll unlock you. Or try and stay intangible long enough to free you."

She hid by the door against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exodus's HQ
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: