Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exodus's HQ

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:42 am

Delta walked up to the hill. The hill wasn't too big, nor was it too small. It was just the perfect size for an entry.

He concentrated, and then made a door that was 7 feet tall, slanted onto the hill. He concentrated more and more, and the dirt that had been revealed by removing the 'door' shot downwards, at a steep slope, but not too steep. Nothing one would loose their footing on, just the perfect angle downwards. The steep hall went down a good 100 feet, and Delta concentrated harder to make air holes in the ground above. The air holes were small enough to where no one would take any notice to. Delta walked down into the darkness.

"Hey, energy boy, I need a light," Delta said as the decent grew darker.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:48 am

I follow him down, turning when he calls me.
"Light?" I ask "You got it"
I create small flame
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:21 am

I walked with them, A little hesitant of going into the place. "Is this thing stable?" I asked wearily. I was by no means claustrophobic, but this is not my comfort zone.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:24 am

"Don't be such a wimp." Silvie said to the boy whom was asking if this thing was stable. She smirked and headed up the rear, sword in hand incase anyone tried to get lucky with her. If one of them did then they'd lose their heads.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:30 am

"Stable? Of course it is," Delta chuckled and assured him. It really was, the earth was packed tightly enough because of the way Delta dug into it. He continued walking down with the boy lighting his way- he would add lights and all of those later. When he reached the bottom, there was a nice flat piece of rock in front of him. He concentrated, and gathered a lot of energy. All at once, the rock was pushed back, and now in their path was a large room, with a large table made from rock, with chairs of rock around the table, and to the left and right were rooms with doors that had yet to be installed.

"This, my friends, is now our head quarters. He said, the light from the boy showing the place off. It was quite exquisite, even if it was made of earth. They would add many of the things later, such as lights and doors and everything.

OOC: You guys want to go to a builing the base montage?
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:56 pm

OOC MONTAGE lol and yea sure
bic
I grin, this was going to be fun.
I wonder why Delta wanted a team though.
I thought it was fun to be on your own, and the only reason I joined was because of Silvie.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:34 am

I glared at the girl angrily. But other wise I just kept following the group. I didn't want to break an alliance just because a girl said harsh words to me. "Letting you know." I warned the girl "I Don't have an unlimited patiance."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:52 am

"And I have a sanity issue. Let's see who will hurt who first." Silvie said to the guy and then laughed and vanished. She reappered in the cave and looked around. She pointed up to a top cavern. "My room, back off." She said simply and then vanished and reappered sitting on the out side of the enterance.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:13 am

"Good. Now it's time for work..." Delta chuckled.

~~~A couple of days later or so~~~

Delta had done a good job at making the front door. Luckily, the one he was cloned from was pretty smart, although Delta hated to admit that. The door looked like the hill it was made on, but only to regular people. To mutants, on the other hand, it looked like a large metal door. The door was made from a very thick and very strong metal that wouldn't budge or dent even if a super strong being were to punch it. A person would need to go to the door and enter in a certain four digit number on the keypad- 1138. Delta's clone number.

The 100 foot descent was lit up with lights. The area before the main room was another door. This door had less security, as it wasn't as thick as the other door. To open it, one needed to say 'Murder'. The main room was all nice and lit as well, and all of the doors afterward were pretty average doors. The rooms all had a nice bed (which was stolen from the nearest mattress shop) along with dressers and other room things. At the large table, the seat that was farthest from the entrance, Delta's, was larger than the others, and Delta personally put designs on his rock chair.

"How do you guys like it?" He asked everyone. "I think it needs more skulls." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:42 am

"Meh" I say indifferent on it all.
I walk over to my room, tired from all the hard work.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:57 am

"It's needs more blood and screams of pain in the background, Duh." Silvie said to Delta as she looked around. She wasn't kidding about the screams of pain. Silvie LITERALLY bought a dvd that will keep replaying cries of torment throughout the entire base. It made her jump for joy when she got it and then the guy she bought it from was kind enough to 'lend' his blood for that splatter pattern finese on the walls. She sat on the edge of her doorway looking down at them. She had the chance to get a walkway put next to her door but she turned it down cause she liked to fall out her door and teleport to the ground.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:45 am

I shrugged "Its good." I went to my room and sat down. There was nothing special about it, except for the single picture of may pinned to the wall. I stared st it for a little while, hten blinked, coming back to reality.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:43 am

"We need a name though. Something that will strike fear in the heart of others when they know we're coming." Delta realized, running his hand through his hair. He wasn't one for names, they always escaped him.

"What are your suggestions?" He asked everyone, still admiring his work on the place. It did need what Silvie suggested though, more blood and screams. That would be his lullaby to sleep every night.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:48 am

"Genocide, Exodu, and Hell, Come to mind." Silvie said and then dropp and reappeard next to Delta. She marveled at the base and then drew he sword and dug it into the ground out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:47 pm

"I like Genocide!" I called out. I wasn't one for names either, but that was just because I don't care. I started staring at mays picture again absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:06 am

I walk out of my room bored.
"Exodus sounds cool" I say looking around.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:39 am

Delta stroked his chin, and after a moment nodded his head.

"Yes...yes...Exodus. I like it." He agreed. The name had hit him like the name had already been planned out. It was a cool name, although the name didn't tell what the team was, but that hardly mattered. When anyone hears the name 'Exodus' from now on, fear shall be struck into the hearts of them.

"Now, first meeting," Delta said, sitting in his elaborately designed chair. "In order to plan things properly, I must get all of the formalities out of the way. I need to know all of your guys's powers, or anything else that could contribute to Exodus." He told them.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:05 am

Silvie chuckled. "Let's see. I'm a teleporter, Give me any weapon with a blade and I can kick any of your a**es with one hand tied behind my back." She laughed and twirled her sword around for a second before continueing.

"I've got a sanity issue, I'm loyal only to my father and sister, so you three better watch your backs, and I don't tolerate winy, b*tchy pricks that think they know it all. If I see one I just want to drive a knife into their motherf*cking skull." She stopped twilring her sword and drove her sword into the ground.

"Plain and simply if any of you try anything with me and I will kick your a** so hard that you'll wish you'd died at birth." She said and glanced at each of them sadistically.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:51 am

I came down to were everyone was "If I have to... I'm a telepath, I have super strength, and I could make a 500 page book on how to kill someone with a sword. And don't test me. Ever." I was talking with a bored voice, but near the end I got really serious, unlike silvie who was kinda cocky and sarcastic. "And if you touch my pictures, your death will not be quick." I was even more serious about this. Although I wouldn't admit it, I am very sensitive about my pictures.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:24 am

I walk out of my room, aimlessly looking around still.
"Um, I have the ability to absorb energy then change it into a different kind of energy" I tell them.
"Um, are we going to be the only ones?" I
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:28 am

Delta nodded his head as he listened to all of his team mates' abilities.

"My name is Delta RC-1138. I'm a clone of Zachary Roy Elessar if I have not told you. When I'm depressed, I have the ability to control the earth. When I'm not depressed, I have control over water and ice, and I even have a deathly aura. When my anger bursts, I have telekinesis which allows me to lift up to ten tons." He said about his, still relaxing in his chair. He turned to the boy who had asked him a question.

"No, there will be more in due time. More like us. We must recruit them. Until we get enough to conquer everything, we will bide our time, recruiting all who wish to join." He told him.

"You may now be excused if you wish. I will find means to contact you if I find necessary. You are all welcome here whenever you wish." He told them all, his voice echoing around the room, although it was not loud.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:12 am

Silvie grunted and then sheathed her sword. "I'll be here there and everywhere till you get something to contact me with, Delta. Just don't expect me to be here a lot from the start, ok?" She said to him in an odd tone. She raised an eyebrow at herself and then shook her head and teleported to her room. He grabbed a bag and then teleported out of the base, heading who knows where.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:48 am

I sighed and just walked back to my room.

Jackie was walking along, absently thinking about random stuff. Then, out of nowhere, a door appeared on the top of a hill. Jackie walked up to it, and tried to push it open, unsuccesfully. "Hit it.." The darkness whispered and knowing what the spirit meant, he went into Darkness mode and hit it as hard as he could, thinking it would fly off its hinges. But nothing happened, not even a dent. "You kidding me?" Jackie said and the darkness chuckled. "Wait..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:01 am

"Vincent." Delta told the boy with energy powers. "You should go recruit people. You specifically, you seem like the only one here who wouldn't kill others at first look." He told him, waving his hand. "Go." He told him.

But he also heard a bang. A loud bang from the door he made. "Looks like we have a visitor. Ignore him or her as you leave, I shall take care of it." He told Vincent, walking up to the door and opening it.

"Yes?" He asked. If the man were to make a move, Delta would quickly use his ice powers to freeze him, but for now that wasn't necessary.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:07 am

I nod at Delta, then frown at the comment about not killing.
I follow him to the door, and see the visitor.
I grin a little and use the last of the power energy to give off a flash of light that would blind people for a couple minuets at Ryan.
Giggling, I walk out and across the hills, absorbing power along the way

Some time later I walk towards the hills, with a companion.
"We're almost there" I tell him, licking my lips

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exodus's HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus's HQ   Exodus's HQ Empty

Back to top Go down

Exodus's HQ
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: