Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitchen and Dining room.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Kitchen and Dining room. Empty
PostSubject: Kitchen and Dining room.   Kitchen and Dining room. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Tristan walked into the kitchen followed by Sirena. He smiled and kissed her before going around looking for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen and Dining room.   Kitchen and Dining room. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:37 pm

I sat on the table and waited.
This pace was huge, you coud get lost if you didnt know your way around.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen and Dining room.   Kitchen and Dining room. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:27 am

Tristan walked over to the table with some sandwiches made for the both of them. He sat down and handed her her food and them took a bite of his food.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen and Dining room.   Kitchen and Dining room. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:03 am

I smiled, eating the food. After a few, i finished and sat on his lap, wrapping myself with the jacket he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen and Dining room.   Kitchen and Dining room. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:08 am

Tristan smiled and held her close after he finished his meal. He smiled and kissed her cheek then hugged her tighter. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen and Dining room.   Kitchen and Dining room. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:09 am

I smiled, hugging him tightly.
"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen and Dining room.   Kitchen and Dining room. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Tristan smiled and held her as close to him as possible. "What do you want to do now?" He asked her,
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen and Dining room.   Kitchen and Dining room. EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:31 pm

"Anything... Just wana stay with you."
I smiled, putting my head on shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen and Dining room.   Kitchen and Dining room. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:16 am

Tristan smiled and kissed her cheek. "Come on. Let's go and find something in the city to do." He told her and then picked her up so she was still wrapped up in his jacket.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen and Dining room.   Kitchen and Dining room. EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:53 am

I smiled, hanging on to him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen and Dining room.   Kitchen and Dining room. EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:59 am

Tristan smiled and carried her outside, he then used his powers and they lifted up and started to fly into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen and Dining room.   Kitchen and Dining room. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitchen and Dining room.
Page 1 of 1