Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Amuesment Park.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

The Amuesment Park. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:14 pm

The man smiled, taking my hand and pulling me with him. He smirked at Tristan.
"One dance wouldnt hurt... Right?"

I looked at Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:16 pm

"Actually it would hurt. Just leave us alone." Tristan said and pulled Sirena back over to him, "I'm sorry if I accidentally hurt you, babe. I'm not trying to." He whispered to her while still glaring at the guy.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:28 pm

I nodded, looking away from the dude.

"Oh... Well... Sirena, i would like to give you something in payment of a dance. Wait right here my love." he ran off to his booth.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:30 pm

Tristan's blood started boiling when the dude suggested that Sirena was his love. She wasn't. Tristan loved Sirena and she told him that she loved him back. He hugged her close to him and whispered, "Let's go. We can get food somewhere else." He said to her hoping she would agree and they could leave.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:34 pm

"Yes, please. I have a bad feeling..."

He came back and took her again. He put a ring on her finger.
"There you go, love... Happy birthday."
He looked at Tristan, quickly grabbed her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Tristan's eyes widened and his blood raised even higher then ever. He was lucky enough to pull Sirena away without hurting her because the next thing that anyone knew he had charged his hand and punched him square in the nose, possibly breaking it. The Siren dude was sent flying into the wall by a bolt of electricity shooting out of his fist when he punched the man. He snarled a bit and fired another bolt of lightning at the guy before walking up to him and throwing him to the floor in his blind rage.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:44 pm

"Tristan!" i screamed running to him.

He was knocked to the ground, getting hit harder. After a few he was knocked out motionless. He was slipping away.

"Tristan stop! Please!"
I grabbed him, pushing him away. Imcould feel the mans mind slipping away.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Tristan was lucky to stop when he did. He was so close to hitting Sirena on accident. He fell back on his butt and backed up to the wall horrified by what he had done. He looked around at everyone but couldn't say anything. He was starting to cry because Sirena had seen him lose control once again. He got up and ran out of the door. 'Im sorry, Sirena. I'm so so sorry.' He sent her telepathically and you could feel just how shocked at himself he was. He he jumped and locked onto the electromagnetic spectrum. He flew away, but he knew somewhere in his mind that Sirena would find him.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:56 pm

I looked as he left... Another perfect day ruined by a idiot. I looked at eceryone and ran off. I concentrated, erasing our faces in peoples mind. I knew where he went.... A safe place. I ran out, going to find him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amuesment Park.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2