Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Amuesment Park.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Amuesment Park. Empty
PostSubject: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:25 am

Tristan walked up to the front gates of the amuesment park and then bought a ticket for him and Sirena. He walked back over to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:31 am

I smiled, walking in with him. I looked around, smiling. This would be so fun.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:33 am

"Where to first?" He asked her as they looked around the park. So many rides and so little time. Sigh, xD
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:36 am

I smiled and pointed to the roller coaster.
"lets go tere first."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:38 am

Tristan smiled and kissed her cheek. He hugged her tighter and then led her to the ride.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:44 am

I smiled. We rode the ride and got off. I laughed.
"Babe your hair."
I giggled, fixing his hair for him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:49 am

Tristan smiled and shook his head like a dog causing his hair to fall down into his eyes. "Ruh roh. RI rant ree!" He joked in a scooby-doo inpersonation.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:52 am

I laughed, holding my sides. I hugged him.
"Wowie scooby doo, im sorry you cant see."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:53 am

Tristan laughed and hugged her back. "Rits rok." He said to her and then laughed again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:56 am

I chuckled, hugging him tightly. We rode on rides and played games. After sometime, i asked if we could go on the farris wheel.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:58 am

"Sure thing, babe. We can go on the farris wheel." Tristan said to her and led her to the large machanical wheel. He payed the man and then led Sirena over to the cart open for them. He sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:18 am

I leaned on him, smiling. As we reaced the top, the wheel stopped. Fireworks were set off. I smiled, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:51 am

Tristan smiled at her and hugged her close to him. He holds up his hand and a boltof electrictity rises and forms in to the shape of a heart. On the inside of the letters and the sign 'S + T' appears .
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:02 am

I blush when i see the letters. I smile, holding him close.
"I love it.."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:09 am

"And I love you." He told her and kissed her passionately. He hugged her tighter and raised his hand. When he did this the heart with the letters was shot up into the air and projected in the sky for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:29 am

I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I smiled, seeing the leeters and the heart. I didnt want this moment to end.... At all.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:34 am

Tristan smiled and hugged her tightly hopeing this moment would last forever. It was a false hope though cause as soon as the image of the heart and letters faded the ride started back and then stopped again when they were at the ground.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:36 am

I chuckled, sighing.
"Well.... What now?"
I smiled, getting out of the ride and holding his hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:38 am

"You hungry?" He asked her as they walked away from the ride.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:45 am

"Yeah, a bit.."
I said. I saw a small food court and led him there. I waited in line.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:18 am

Tristan smiled and stood beside her looking up at the menu to see what there was to eat.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:27 am

I look at the menu when i hear some music. I looked at the source. It was a man... Rather mystirious looking, i had to admit. The Siren the sign said. I smiled until he looked at us. I twitched and quickly looked away.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:32 am

Tristan felt Sirean twitch and looked down suddenly. "Babe, whats wrong?" He asked her, trying to drown out whatever music had started playing. He really didn't like the sound of the song to be perfectly honest.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:08 pm

I stayed quiet. The man came to us, asking if any of us was intrested in a trick. I hid my face in Tristan shoulder. The music was haunting.... I hated it, yet wanted to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:10 pm

"Beat it. You're upsetting my girl." He told the man and charged his hand OI of view of the normal people. He hugged Sirena close to him and held her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amuesment Park.   The Amuesment Park. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amuesment Park.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next