Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 'Backyard'

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Penance

Penance

The 'Backyard' - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:29 am

OOC: I wasn't sure if I should get involved. I was afraid people would see it as an "invasion" or something.
Back to top Go down
http://skyrim.forummotion.com
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:30 am

"Who are you guys?!?" I ask as I try to freeze Jayne.
I start to wonder was this the person that attacked Ally.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:41 am

Jayne rolled her eyes, the Hell Fire melting the ice Trevor had sent her way. "Boys. I run at a constant heat, stupid," Jayne said and hurled a ball of fire to the assailant. "Besides, I'm trying to help you, nimrod!"
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Penance

Penance

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:45 am

I looked up noticing a fight. I stood quickly and ran over to the battling mutants. I didn't know what side was what, so I stood, watching, ready to make a move.
Back to top Go down
http://skyrim.forummotion.com
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:48 am

I send a huge block of ice at the guy with lasers.
"Take that @ssHole" I say under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:51 am

((Can we please try to tone down the posts so that Ally doesn't have a mamoth amount of stuff to read?))

Cameron lauged at the attacks and easily jumped over the block of ice, using it and a slide to get to the ground. He landed on the grass with a thud and stood up. "Time to die." He merely stated and then rushed forward.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:55 am

OOC good Idea. Let's stop here.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:59 am

OOC: Fine but I wanna put this up.

"Yeah?" Jayne laughed. "Maybe I should forget Billy and take your soul. You reek of potential for my master."

She snapped her fingers, fire the colour of midnight appeared on her fingers. She glared at Cameron. "Are you looking for the End? Because the End may not come the way you expect. Even so, do you want the End?"

It was a chant as old as time to her. It marked the start of her soul capturing. Damon wouldn't mind. "By the way, kid. I can't die so easily. My blood is already filled with fire."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:57 am

((Only post I'm making here till Ally comes back))

Cameron smirked and stood there. "What soul? I have no soul left to give." He stated and then took one of his blades to his throat to demonstrate that he couldn't be killed. The wound healed intantly and he stood then.

Davin appeared behind Cameron and saw his target. "Out of my way." He stated and threw Cameron aside then rushed at the girl(Jayne) and quickly sent her to Limbo with him before anything could stop him.

((Will make a Topic for Limbo, Shan))
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:48 am

I snapped out of it. I looked at the boy that attacked me. I growled. I jumped over the shield and ran at him, dogding his attacks.
thank goodness for the brotherhoods training
i round house kicked him, igniting my body. I growled at hm.
"Again?!? Im tired of you attacking me!"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:40 am

Cameron jumped back after avoiding the girl's kick. "Frosty, Burning, Dead, and Random." He said as his way as identifing the people that were still here. He was about to attack when something happened.

Eli woke up and outloud said, "What the hell?!" He was sensing something changing in the assalant.

Cameron dropped to his knees as he eyes were flickering between red and green rapidly. "No, Stay down, Excalibur. It's not your time!" He shouted but then he snarled and then quieted down as his eyes settled on green. He stood and backed away from them. He retracted his swords and raised his hands to show he surrendered.

Eli appered in front of Ally and created a circle of fire around the guy. "Tell me now. What was that all about? And whom is Excalibur?" He asked the guy and gave Ally a glance that said to keep her gaurd up but let Eli talk to this person for a second or two.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:51 pm

I got in a fighting stance. This guy... I didnt trust him. I made the fire bigger, looking around and seeing Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:03 am

I stand between Ally and Elli, being the protective boyfriend I am.
"What is up with you?" I ask Cameron.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:12 am

I looked from behind him, holding his shirt tightly. He felt cold, which was good. I felt like i was gana ignite again.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:25 am

"Please. Just let me explain. First, I know you wont forgive me but I'm sorry for almost killing you. I've got a problem in my head that's very hard to explain. It usually sends people running away from me calling mea freak." Cameron said and lowered his arms.

"Well I've been alive since the End of the Civil war so whatever you have to say can't really effect me. Or to that end Ally." Eli said

"Well. I was a part of an experiment called Project Triad, ran by this company called Project Cademus. I was born with bone regenerative powers,super healing and lasers eyes. But after the experiment my bones becames completely covered in metal. And now this happens-" He paused and raised his hand. Out of his fingertips, five blades sprouted up, "-well besides that I gained to extra personalities. The one in control a second ago was Genocide and well you can tell how he acts. Right now this personality is called Excalibur. This is the heroic persoanlity that tries to fight for justice. However I was implanted in Cameron with an impairity that makes me weaker then Genocide so I can't get control as much. Cameron's third personality is called Alpha and he's the guy that doesn't give a flying sh*t about anything. Hecan take control whenever he wants but I don't understand why he doesn't stop Genocide." He said and sat down, lowering his head with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:32 am

I looked at him.
"Uhhhhh......."
That was all i could say
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:55 am

"So you have like a multi personality disorder?" I ask confused.
I was concerned for Ally's safety.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:59 am

Cameron nodded. "Basically. The easiest way you can tell which is control is by my eyes. Excalibur makes them green, Genocide makes them Red, and Alpha makes them Blue." He said.

Eli killed the fire. "Well what's you name? Like your birth name not the personality." He asked.

"Cameron Cassavant." Cameron replied.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:28 am

I looked at him, still behind Trev. I felt cool now, but i stayed near him.
"And who attacked me?"
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:33 am

"Also why does this one want to kill Ally?" I ask.
I protectivly hold Ally's hand
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:38 am

Cameron looked up and his eyes flickered before them. They settled on blue and he crossed his arms. "Genocide tried to kill you. And he wants everyone to die so it's not like there was any specific reason why he attack Ally when he did." Cameron said.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:54 am

I rolled my eyes. I looked the other way, resting my head on Rtrevs shoulder. I felt tired, my flame was going away.
Not good
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:59 am

I look at Ally worried.
"Babe you ok?" I ask quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:27 am

Eli sighed and turned to see Ally drifting off. He walked over to her and felt the cold temperature coming off of her boyfriend. "I'll see you around, Ally. Olivia and John say hi." He said to her and then vanished.

Cameron sighed and walked away. "I'm sorry for what.....I did...I know you'd probably say I wasn't in my right mind but physically is what matters and no matter how you throw it I was the one thattried tokill her.. I hope you can forgive me...though right now I could care less either way." He said to them and then walked away.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:34 am

I felt cold, weak.
"Tre...vor... Im... Cold..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Backyard'   The 'Backyard' - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'Backyard'
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4