Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Patio near the backyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

The Patio near the backyard Empty
PostSubject: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:42 pm

I walked in, taking a deep breathe.
"Im sorry i freaked out..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:44 pm

Tristan hugged her close to him and ran his finger through her hair. "I'm not mad. I'm just glad you're ok." He told her quietly and kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:46 pm

I held him close to me. I heard his heart and followed the beat with my own.
"Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:49 pm

"For what?" He asked her quietly and continued to hug her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:51 pm

"For being here... With me.... Do you know how lost and scared i was till i met you?"
I looked up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:53 pm

"No I don't know. But I could imagine it. I've had probably as close to the same experiences as I can get from living her since I was an infant." he told her and looked down into her mismatching eyes.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:57 pm

I stroked his face gently, looking back at him.
"What would i do with out you?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:59 pm

"Still be scared and on the run? Maybe worse. But none of that matters now. You're here with me and others like us." He said to her and gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:04 pm

I closed my eyes, feeling his thumb. A tear went down my cheek, thinking of what he said. I smiled, kissing him.
"I love you, Tristan."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Tristan smiled very lightly at her. He kissed her back and hugged her close. "I love you too, Sirena." He said to her after he broke the kiss.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:14 pm

I smiled, holding him close. I sighed, not wanting to let him go. But my mind was bugging me about something.
"Babe, whats your last name?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:18 pm

"Blackwood." He told her and raised his eyebrow wondering why she was asking this.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:21 pm

I looked up.
"That girl... That attacked you... She said that was her last name too.."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:24 pm

"I know. That's what's weirding me out. But it's gotta be a coincidence." He told her with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:26 pm

"Are you sure?... She had the same telepathic waves as you and Dylan"
I said. I was worried.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Tristan sighed and looked out at the yard. "There's something going on with Dylan and me. And now that girl as well. But what is going on? He asked not really expecting answer.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:37 pm

I hugged him closer.
"We should get some rest."
I whispered. I looked up and smiled.
"Your room or mine?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Tristan smiled and hugged her back. "Mine." He told her and kissed her before leading her back.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:42 pm

I kissed him back and we left to his room.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:44 pm

((I'm the last post there. You post first.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Patio near the backyard   The Patio near the backyard Empty

Back to top Go down

The Patio near the backyard
Page 1 of 1