Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Times Square

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Times Square - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:50 pm

"No this shadow sh!t again." Tristan complained and blocked the slash with his other electrically charged dagger. He fired a bolt at him with his free hand and was thankful that no one was around now.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:54 pm

"What did he take?"
I asked, getting closer to him again. I didnt care if he slashed me away again.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:44 pm

The Darkness opened its mouth like it was going to say something, but then smirked. "You really think I was going to tell you all my planes? Get out of jackies mind, if you value your life." He said this calmly, as if talking about a regular subject and not threatening to take someones life. I summoned a darkness sheild and blocked, whie one of the Tentacles went over the sheild and bit at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:11 pm

Tristan jumped back to avoid the demon arm. He smirked and placed his hand against the ground. While he was also still new with this as well he focused on the geoelectric currents following beneath his feet and did his best to focus a lightning strike underneath the guy. If it worked and was accurate then he would be struck by lighting that would travel up his legs and through his body.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 pm

I looked at him... Then smiled.
"What have i got to lose? My life means nothing, its been one nightmare after another.."
I got a bit closer.
"being chased by humans with hate, tortured till i couldnt feel anything, having no one to call family...."
I grab his hands, interlocking fingers, entering his mind.
"What have i got to lose?"
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:15 am

A deep growl came from The Darkness. He was not amused. "Your life, and your mate, and I sense you trying to see into my mind. You may be strong, but you are not smart.." The Darkness easily put up a barrier that only someone of the professers skill could overtake. And the darkness wasn't even trying hard. I felt myself getting hit by something, then fell to one knee, before standing back up, cracking my knuckles. "That all you got, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:33 am

"Kid? Dude I'm like two years younger the you." Tristan said and cracked his neck. He was worried like crazy about how still Sirena was. He didn't want to lose her but she wasn't letting him see what was going on in whatever it was she was doing. He just raised his blade and prepared to go hand to hand with the guy.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:50 pm

I smiled at the shield.
"if you wish.... But leave me alone... Or i will not have mercy on your host. I am not a toy..."
I snapped back into my body, falling and gasping.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:27 pm

The Darkness cackled, suddenly "Was that a threat, or a promise my dear sirena?" I had a confused face on, since the darkness had blocked that whole conversation from me. I shrugged and reloaded my pistols, still keeping aware of them.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Tristan kept a wary glance on the guy as he moved closer to Sirena. "You ok?" He asked her silently showing that he was completely lost and that they needed to talk later.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:39 pm

I coughed, nodding. I looked at the guy.
"Tell your friend that im not his dear nothing... And he can bite me."
I made a fire ball, throwing one at him.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:20 pm

I smirked and dodged the fire ball, shooting at her and sending a demon arm at the other guy, hoping to impale him. I was suprised that the Darkness wasn't muttering anything about jenny, but then again thats a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Tristan quickly created a lightning bubble around them that protected from the arm and the bullet. "Sirena we should go."He said to her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:45 pm

I nodded, grabbing him and running.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:26 am

I just watched them leave, not wanting to pursue. "Kill them! They will hender our progress..." The darkness yelled, furious I wasn't chasing them. "No, I didn't come to kill. They were just in my way." The Darkness grumbled, but didn't reply, deciding to go to its constant incomprehensible conversations with itself.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:31 am

Tristan ran beside her, but didnt want to risk getting slowed down so he picked her up in his arms and ran faster then when he was holding her hand and letting her run beside him. He rounded a corner and headed back to the institute. "I swear it's like we are just destined to get attacked whenever we try to have some quality time together in the city." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:47 am

I hold on tightly, hiding my face.
"That darkness has plans..."
I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:13 am

"We can talk about it when we get to the Professor." He told he and ran up to the institute slamming doors open with his back as he went.

((Next post to the Professors's office))
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:39 am

I left the area after a while, the Darkness Muttering "And you were begining to be a good host..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Times Square
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2