Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Jet Hanger Bay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:30 pm

"N-no," she stuttered. "No. I'm not."

She hardened her gaze and stared at him. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Dylan smirked and then learned in and placed his lips against hers, kissing her softly. He pulled back and smirked at her. "Just wondering." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:36 pm

She didn't move. She didn't make any sound. Nothng at all. All she did was stare at him. "Who are you!?" she asked when she seemed able to talk once more. "I mean, you either flirt or hate me. I'd ask to pick as side but on the chance you pick hate, I'd miss out on more kisses like that."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:44 pm

"Who am I? Well I'm just an umbrakinetic that you convinced to help you find someone important to you, and the same guy that just kissed you. As for me being a flirt or hateing you, well I'd rather choose flirt cause I don't hate you." He said to her and brushed some more hair back behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:48 pm

She blinked. "I... Uh..." Normal sentences didn't like her, apprently. She couldn't form one. There were actions, so many actions she could do instead. Push him down and kiss him again... and again... and again... Drag him to her room and... well, she had no idea what then ont hat plan. She liked the idea, actually. She took his hand and pulled him up as she did and then she started to walk out, taking him with her, silent as a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Dylan smirked and followed her wherever she was leading him to. He didn't ask question where she was going or what she planning to do but for some reason he had a pretty good idea of what it was.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:59 pm

I saw them leave and stood up. That was one f the weirdest couples i had ever seen..... In my life! I sighed and sat down on a bench, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Tristan watched them leave still not sure about that Dylan kid. Family? No it didn't make since. He sighed and got up and then walked over to Sirena and wrapped an arm around her. "Never a dull moment here huh?" He said to her and then kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 pm

I smiled, holding his hand, kissing him back. I looked around. "It seems like a cool place."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:03 pm

Tristan smiled and kissed her again. "It is a cool place, just with all of us here being mutants we get unwanted trouble here from time to time." He said to her and squeezed her hand comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:07 pm

I giggle.... I actually giggle. I sit on his lap, putting my head on his shoulder.
"You know?... I think ill stay."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Tristan smiled widely and kissed her again. "That's great. I'm glad you are staying." He said to her and then kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 pm

I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Tristan smiles more as he keeps kissing, Sirena. It just felt so good to be here with her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:24 pm

I kissed him till i heard a noise. I pulled away quickly, looking at him.
"What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Tristan looked up and scanned the area. "I don't know..." He said to her and then heard the noise again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:37 pm

I got up, looking around. I heard the noise again and froze. It was closer.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:38 am

Tristan stood up as well and drew his sword. He looked around and then jumped when he heard someone shout BOO behind him. He nearly jumped out of his skin as he turned his blade to a blue man with a tail and a smirk. "God Dam*it, Kurt. Give me a heart attack why don't you." He nearly yelled at his friend.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:47 am

I looked at the guy and hid behind Tristan. I put my hood on quickly.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:47 am

Nightcrawler laughed and smirked at Tristan. "Ah what's the matter, my friend. It was just a joke. You should know a lot about those." He said and patted his friend's shoulder. He noticed the girl hiding behind him and gave Tristan a questioning glance.

Tristan sighed and relaxed. He saw Kurt's glance and mouthed, 'New Student.'
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:09 am

I stayed behind him, still connected to Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:58 am

Tristan smirked and hugged Sirena. "I'll catch up with you later, Kurt." He told Nightcrawler and then led Sirena away to his room.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:00 am

I held on to Tristan, following him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jet Hanger Bay
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York :: Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters-
Jump to: