Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Jet Hanger Bay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 am

Dylan was in shock when he saw the institute. It was a lot...well...cooler then he thought. When the jet was cut off he turned to Artemis and shook her a bit. "Artemis, wake up. We're here." He said to her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 am

Artemis stirred and looked up. She then shot bolt upright. "I-I... I had the weirdest dream," she stuttered. She put a gloved hand to her forehead and removed her fringe. "It was... family related... So real..."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:45 am

Dylan nodded at her but didn't indicate that he heard her mumble anything. He jus helped her up and led her off the jet.

Tristan led Sirena back to the institute and looked around. He charged the dome of electricity again just to be safe and then led her into the Hanger where the blackbird was docked. "We'll be safe here." He said to her not noticing Artemis and the other guy leaving the jet.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:46 am

I smiled, nodding. Safety.... I loved that word.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:47 am

Artie heard him. Silently, she padded over to Tristan and some girl. Then she screamed at the top of her lungs just to frighten them. "HI!"
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 am

I heard the girl and i quickly made a gust of air push her away.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:53 am

Artie responded quickly with a quick wall of water to sheild herself. Of course, she'd taken the moister from the air. She grinned at the girl. "Chill out. I only wanted to surprise you. Y'know. Shock?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:55 am

"Artemis! What the heck, girl?" Tristan said to her as he tried to clear the ringing in his ears. "Geez, Just go and make me deaf then." He said. 'Calm down, Sirena. She's a friend.' He told her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:57 am

I looked at the wall of water. I raised my hands, moving the water away from her and around us. I smirked, shielding us.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:58 am

Artemis sighed. "Wow. Great home-coming."

She turned to Dylan. "They aren't all like this. Most of the time, they're nicer to their friends who just traveled to LA then Toronto and got knocked out by her own imaginary friend and puked from blood. Oh and donated some of her own for one of the teachers."

She sounded bored.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:01 pm

I mad the water go back to her. I sighed. "Im sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Dylan vanished and reappeared next to Artemis. "Ill take your word for it." He said to her sounding equally bored. He hid his face from the other two with his hat.

Tristan placed a hand on Sirena's shoulder. "Well geez, Artie. When you scream in a new person's ear how do you expect her to react?" Tristan asked her and smirked a bit at Sirena.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:04 pm

"Like a teenager?" Artemis scowled. She scowled. "What's her name? And why are you hinding in here?!"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:08 pm

"Let's see. Some crazy dudes attacked the mansion. Her name is Sirena. And I just, accidentally, killed someone protecting her. It's your turn now. Who's the guy hiding behind you?" he asked her.

Dylan scowled and vanished. Not wanting to deal with this right now.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Artie turned just as he left. "That... was my new ally. And it looks like you've scared him off. It took me ages to convince him to come here! And congrats on first kill now where's the blood so I can avoid it."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:11 pm

"Sirena Strider...." i said. I read the boy's mind Before he vanished and my eyes widened. "Tri...tristan... That boy..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:13 pm

"No blood." Tristan said to her and then turned to Sirena. "What's wrong?" He asked her
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:16 pm

"That's what I'd like to know," Artemis frowned. Without thinking, she smmoned moisture from the air and toyed with it around her fingers, not thinking. Her mismatched eyes looked at her. "You've got mismatching eyes too..."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:16 pm

I twitched. "His thoughts.... It was like i was looking at you..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:20 pm

"Me?" Tristan asked her. He looked up at Artie wondering if she knew what Sirena was taking about.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:21 pm

"I think I know what she means," Artemis said. "When I met him, he was awfully familiar. I guess you resemble. But who knows."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:30 pm

i nod. I lower my hood and let me long black hair down. I take my sunglasses off and show her my green and red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Tristan smiled and silently slipped his hand around her's. "Resemblance?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 pm

I wrapped my arm around his waist, looking at her.. I smiled, giving her a warm friendly telepathic feeling.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:38 pm

Artemis didn't notice the block in her mind that was Sterling shift. He materialized beside her, smiling serenly and looking like a male version of her. Right down to the eyes.

"Kinda the way you carried yourself or the way you looked," Artemis shrugged, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Jet Hanger Bay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jet Hanger Bay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York :: Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters-
Jump to: