Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Jet Hanger Bay

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Tristan raised an eyebrow didn't press any more questions. 'I feel like y'all are suggesting that he is my brother or something. But that doesn't make since cause as far as I know I'm an only child....and an orphan at that..' He sent Sirena his mental image and then looked at Artemis. "You find who you were looking for?" He asked her referring to why she left earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:46 pm

I hugged him tightly, sending to him what i saw. What the boy thought and what he looked like.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:47 pm

"Logan. Found him," she said.

"She took a rather lovely nap too," Sterling laughed beside her.

She turned her head. "Shouldn't you GET BACK IN YOUR DAMN BOX!?"

"No. I live in your imagination, don't I, Selene," Sterling replied, snickering.

"If you call me by my gang name again-" she threatened.

"Yeah yea. Shut up, Cub," Sterling laughed. "Wolverine will hear you."

Artie looked murderous.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:50 pm

"Leave her alone.." i said, for some reason acting angry at him.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:53 pm

"Sterling is me," Artemis explained. "Some kids get rid of their imaginary friend phase, mine decided to lie dormant in my mind until my powers activated. He... He's me and I'm him. He's a part of my mind that keeps the bad stuff in."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:54 pm

I sighed. At least he wasnt hurting her.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Tristan raised an eyebrow as the guys thoughts played through his head and his image appeared. "I don't a resemblance. And he has my last name?" Tristan said to them and hugged Sirena again.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Sterling and Artemis rolled their eyes at the same time. She sighed and turned around. "Dylan?" she called out, walking out to find him. "Yoohoo. You can't have gotten far. You don't know your way around."

She went to explore/find Dylan.

Sterling stayed behind. "So..."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:12 pm

I looked at the ground, not looking at Sterling. I walled my thoughts and closed my eyes, taking a break, holding Tristan tightly
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Tristan smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek.

Dylan reappeared and tapped on her shoulder. "Miss me?" He asked her with a smirk on his face. He wasnt wearing his hat right now, it being on the roof where he had been a second ago.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:18 pm

I smiled and blushed. I sighed and went to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:18 pm

"Where'd you go?" she asked. She gave him a sly grin. "Spying?"

Sterling smiled innocently. "Don't worry. She'll be back. She thinks Tristan's hot and has nice hair."

Artemis twitched and then decided to turn and tear afte Sterling, leaping and tackling him. "DO NOT!"

She was literally beating herself up.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:20 pm

I ran to her. "Whoa calm down!"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Dylan raised an eyebrow but just shrugged and vanished back to the roof.

"What?" Tristan askeatone watched in confusion as all this happened.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Sterling kicked and sent her flying through the air, blood streaming from her now broken nose as she was thrown into the air. She landed not har from where Dylan had been. Sterling watched his hands as he disintegrated. She had started the fight this time. Slowly, her nose began to heal.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:28 pm

I go to her, putting her head on my lap. "Artie? You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Dylan reappeared in the rafters of the roof. "She'll be fine. Artemis got a healing ability." He called out to them and then vanished again. Don't expect to see him anytime soon.

Tristan was still confused but he did walk over and knead down next to Sirena and Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Her nose was fine now and her eyes flickered open. She sighed and rubbed her temples, sitting up. "I swear, if he weren't me, I'd kill that kid."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Dylan reappeared and stood in front of them holding something out to Artemis. "Tissue for your nose?" He asked her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 pm

She stared at im in disbelief. The copper of the blood was getting to her but she lunged for him anyway, arms out first. She snarled at him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Dylan could've dodged but he just lowered his arm and got knocked to the ground. He looked up at her and smirk. "You gonna hit me, kiss me, or are you just laying on me cause your bored?" He asked her even though he knew she was mad.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:11 pm

She didn't know how to really respond. So she did all three. She punched, aiming for his cheek bone but was off and ended up somewhere near the chin. Then she kissed him and then just lay on him. "Like that?" she asked, her tone sharp. She sat up, a leg on either side of him as she kneeled. Her hand went to wipe the blood from her nose.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Dylan's eyes widened when she actually did all three. "Yep, like that." He said to her with another smirk on his face. His chin was hurting but he managed to pull himself up and stare into her mismatched eyes.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:19 pm

"Well... this is a way for two people to be positioned," she frowned. She was leaning on her knees and he was leaning up. Now it seemed like he was going to do the same that she had done to him!
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:27 pm

"Yeah it is. What? You feelin uncomfortable?" He asked her with a smirk and then brushed some of her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jet Hanger Bay   The Jet Hanger Bay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jet Hanger Bay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York :: Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters-
Jump to: