Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Central Park

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

Central Park - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:52 am

I saw his hands go up and my eyes went black. I tackled him and started to fight.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:01 am

Eli was knocked to the ground and wrestled with here for a minute before teleporting out of her grip. "I'm not about to fight you!" He exclaimed but it wouldn't do any good.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:09 am

I took out my bow and aimed at him.
"If you move one more timed... Ill kill you.. And i wont miss. I trained with a pro.."
I smirked, remembering the training i had with Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:20 am

Eli dissappered when she brought out the bow. He reappeared directly in front of her, his heart in fron of the arrow tip and his hand keeping the arrow from going forward. "If you really want me dead then kill me as soon as I let go of the arrow."He said and then released the arrow and stared at her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:29 am

My eyes widened as he said that. I saw him let go.... And i just stared. I kept the arrow up but i didnt shoot. Instead i made it disappear, putting my hands down. I just kept looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:46 am

Eli relaxed as the bow and arrow were gone. He continued to look into her eyes. "Who are you?" He asked her after the longest period of silence.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:53 am

"Aria... Aria Lokidótter...."
I said. I kept staring at him, my eyes still black. I didnt notice i was getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:03 am

Eli found himself lifting his hand and brushing it against her cheek. "Your eyes look better green then black." He said to her but his mind was screaming, 'STOP ELI! STOP RIGHT NOW!' He didn't listen.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:14 am

I closed my eyes, opening to reveal their emerald green color. I blushed when he touched me. I was close to him... So close. I touched his hand on my face
you cant do this... Dont do it.. Dont-
i ignored the voice.. I pulled him closer...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:36 am

Eli was extremely close to her now. He found himself slowly wrapping her up in his arms and his mental voice was screaming for him to stop. He couldn't seem to stop himself. He found himself leaning his head down to her, the urge to kiss her trying to take total control over him.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:44 am

I heard the voice scream.. I ignored it. I kissed him, pulling him to me. I couldnt help it. Once i did, the voice faded.... Everything was silent.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:50 am

Eli kissed her back and felt at peace for the moment. The voice has faded away for the moment but something had replaced it. A memory. The memory of the day he and Mary got hitched. He felt that part of him was betraying her now. A notion that made no since considering she's been dead for at least 80 years now. He kissed her for a few more seconds but pulled away and looked down. "I'm sorry, Aria..." he said to her and then turned and started to leave again. Part of him begged to stay with her but the majority was in control and was making him go.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:56 am

I watched him start to leave. I knew i couldnt get involved... It would be bad... But i didnt want to let him go. I held on to his hand, looking at him.
"Please dont go..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:59 am

Eli looked back at her and then down at the concrete ground. "I have to....for more reason then I care to tell...."He said to her as he slowly, reluctantly pulled his hand away.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:02 am

I walk down the street by the park, seeing Natasha's Daughter.
I continue on my walk, then when I look back at her she is kissing some boy.
My instincts take over and I'm running at them
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:35 am

I saw steve running towards us.
"Crap!"
I grabbed Elis hand and ran.... Fast.... I was freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:38 am

Eli ran with her but didn't bother finding out why. His memories were flooding his brain and he was half paying attention to anything going on. He glanced around but didn't see Steve darting at them. He just sighed and used his wind powers pulling him, and inadvertently Aria as well, into the air and floated to a tree branch. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:49 am

Hight, wasn't a problem for me.
As I reach their tree I jump up as high as I can
I only get to a branch a few below their's but I continue to climb.
"ARIA" I almost yell at her, "What did I tell you about boys?"
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:55 am

I held on to the tree.
"Im 16! Im not a baby."
I looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:01 am

Eli justsat there and looked down at the man. "Nice to see you Catain America." He said to Steve and then vanished and reappeared on the concreate below. He looks up at Aria and stares at her, but then shakes his head and starts to leave.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:02 am

I look at him, then at Aria, then back at the boy.
"You better run" I yell down to him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
ChatBox Mod
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:05 am

Trevor wrote:

I nod and read the sign.
"Bob's Bar" I say out loud.
"Looks like a fine place to dine!"
"This place appears less than suitable." Loki commented, frowning. He stopped walking. "Are you really just asking me for a drink? Is that all we are doing here?"
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:08 am

I sigh, looking at him leave. I jumped down, landing and looking at Steve.
"Whats so bad about kissing a boy?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:10 am

Eli looked up at Steve. "I'm sorry to hurt your pride, Mr. Rogers. But you can't touch me even if you tried." He said to the hero and then gave a longing yet guilty look at Aria.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:14 am

Loki wrote:
"This place appears less than suitable." Loki commented, frowning. He stopped walking. "Are you really just asking me for a drink? Is that all we are doing here?"
"Stop being a grump" I tell him.
"This place is fantastic" I say smiling as I walk into the bar.

I frown,
"Your too young" I tell her, and jump out of the tree.
"You have plenty of time, look at me." I say watching the boy.
"I'm 92 and people still want to kiss me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Park   Central Park - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Central Park
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next