Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streets in ny

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

Streets in ny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 am

My eyes widen and i froze, dropping the connection with Tristin and connecting with the voice. My eyes went from green and red to a icy blue... My real color.
who are you...
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:11 am

The X Men are busy and the mansion is under attack. One of your fellow students is trying to fend off the attack but needs help.
Return home immediately!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 am

'On our way.' Tristan responded and said to her, "That was Professor X. And the institute is in trouble. Come on." He pushed through the crowds of people in a rush.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:16 am

I cringed at the voice, trying to disconnect from it,but couldnt.
ugh! I cant disconnect from it....
I held is hand thru the crowd then let go as we ran.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 am

Tristan ran faster as the broke free of the crowd. He drew the sword that he kept sheathed on his back and saw the fight up ahead as they entered the mansion.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:26 am

I followed him
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:10 am

I walked down the street, hands in my pockets, holding my guns just in case. I stormed though an alley and came up on a dead end, and it started to rain. "great! Can this get any worse!" I yelled as I cocked my pistol anyway, hoping this was just a prank mission
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:16 am

I walked in, a little tired from the stupid rain. I heard soe guy yelling and walked towards the sound. Hey, you lost?" I asked, but I didn't get to close, seeing his two weapons.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:18 am

I swiveled my gun out of habit and fired, not realizing who it was. I didn't regret it though, even death is better than here
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:21 am

I ducked and swiftly got my throwing knife and flinged it at him, though it was a poor throw because of the rain. "What the hell man?"
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:26 am

I felt the knife impale me in the chest and I fell over, though not from the knife, from a bullet in my back. I bled out onto the pavement as I closed my eyes for the last time

I jumped down from the top of the wall and put my gun away. "no weapons" I said taking the knife out of the now dead guy, cleaning it and handing it back. "who are you?" I asked and activated my night vision setting do I could see him better
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:31 am

"Um... Blake.." I said as I took the knife back. "Why did you shoot him? Though I guess its none of my business, but still, why?" I looked curiously at him. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:38 am

"because he was a target" isaid and moved closer. "my name is Patrick" I say simply and look at this boy
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:41 am

"So, your like a gun for hire or something?" I asked. I didn't respond to him saying his name, because I didn't really trust the guy. At all.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:43 am

I shake my head "no, nowhere near I'm an agent of the military" I said, not saying which military. I knew he probalay wouldn't trust me, but no one ever really did
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:46 am

I waited for him to say which military, but he didn't. "Y'know, there are Several militaries around the world." I sighed, not really expecting him to elaborate. "C'mon. I'll buy you a drink."
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:51 am

"sure" I said glad we were talking bout something else. I let him lead the way an smiled from the inside of my helmet
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:57 am

"And by the way, you might wanna change out of that armor first. Its not really normal to see someone walking into a bar with that stuff on." I said, walking out of the alley and on to the street.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:00 am

I grinne and threw my armor in my duffel bag, but kept a pistol with me and followed him
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:05 am

I leaned against the local bar that I always went to. "Here we are." I walked into the bar.
((Topic switch?))
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:11 am

((sure you make it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets in ny   Streets in ny - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets in ny
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2