Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streets of San Fransisco

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Streets of San Fransisco Empty
PostSubject: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:32 pm

The doctor looked around the streets, laughing insanely here and there and receiving odd looks. He didn't care though. He was thinking of the newest invention he thought up.

"Yes, yes, then we can add the antimass spectrometer on it...and BAM!" He chuckled crazily. "Teleportation obtained. To another planet nonetheless! Oh, I'm such a genius..." He chuckled, adjusting his glasses.

"I'll just do the math later...yes...that sounds nice..." He mumbled off, bumping into some people here and there because he wasn't exactly paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Clint had decided to avoid confronting Fury for a few. So he took a detour to San Fransico, and landed the Sky-Cycle in an apartment near the beach. He walked out to the street and noticed the guy that was running into people.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Gordon looked around, and noticed a man that looked fit(Clint). A fit man was a perfect specimen for experimentation, no?

"You look just perfect for testing. Tell me, have you ever wanted your lifespan doubled? Tripled?" He asked the man. Gordon could test his nanobots on this man. They would continuously repair ones organs and vitals, making sure the telemorase in every cell would be properly added. Yes, with this he could make a man live for and extra five decades or so, and show no sign of aging.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:01 pm

Clint raised an eyebrow at the man. "Yeah I have a strict, 'Don't let a random pest run experiments on you' policy. So unless you plan to try and kidnap me you can forget that." He replied to the man's question. He knew the man didn't ask for Clint to partake in an experiment of any kind but really any half witted,hobo could figure out what he was getting at from what he did ask.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:33 pm

"I'm no random pest! I have a PhD in literally every branch of science! You should be asking me to have nanobots be poured into your system to tidy everything." Gordon told him, but then chuckled.

"But you don't have to if you don't want to," He said after a shake of his head. He looked around for a moment and saw Archimedes pecking someone's head.

"Archimedes, no! Never harm a future test subject!" He told the bird as it flew off to where ever it went.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:03 am

"Oh, So Fancy." Barton said sarcastically. "Look. I'm not about to let you run whatever experimentsyou want to run on me when I have no idea who the hell you are." Clint explained to the scientist.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:00 am

"Doctor Gordon Isaac Freeman. World renown for being one of the smartest people on earth. I've heard some say I'm in the top five smartest men ever. I have to agree," He chuckled a bit madly.

"As I have said, I have a PhD in every branch of science. From biology to chemistry to physics. But I'm just complimenting myself. Are you sure you don't want to be tested?" He asked. He fiddled around with some of his super power vials in his lab coat, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:04 am

"Would an arrow up your a** be a good enough way to say hell no?" Clint asked him as his eyes narrowed. He was wondering what the Doctor was fidiling around with in his lab coat. He didn't say anything cause he was sure he'd have to deal with it soon enough anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:31 am

"Not even if I shown you what I can do?" He asked the man, taking out a vial with blue liquid in it, labeled 'super speed'.

"I invented this myself. I tested it on myself before perfecting the art of injecting one's self with powers. Turns out that the more imperfect versions make you start puking viciously. It was for science though, so it didn't really matter." He said, taking off the rubber stopper on the vial and drinking the liquid.

"Fire a shot at my face." He commanded the man to do. Gordon was smiling his crazy smile.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:34 am

Barton raised an eyebrow at the man and then stepped back and drew his bow. He then noticed the people all around the area he was shooting so he whistled and his Sky-Cycle came and picked him up. "I'm not shooting you with so many bystanders around, Gordon. You want to do your little demonstration then follow me to the beach." He said to the doctor and then turned and flew to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:56 am

"Fine by me," Gordon said and laughed. After waiting for the man to ride off a good distance, Gordon started to run. It had been a while since he had used a super speed vial, and forgot how fast it allowed him to move. He had almost crashed into a couple of people, but stopped himself just in time.

"Sorry, mad scientist on the move," He laughed more, and started to run again. When he was getting more of the hang of it, he started to weave through the cars and run on some buildings, catching up to the man. He traveled a good meter or so behind his vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:00 am

Barton looked back and saw the man had some how gotten super speed and was a meter behind him. "What the hell are you trying to pull?" He called out to the man as he rode on ahead. This guy was some serious screw ball if he had created synthetic superpowers.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:40 am

Gordon swiftly came up to the side of the vehicle.

"I'm just showing you what I'm capable of creating," Gordon told him, smiling. "How would you like it if I were able to increase your stamina? Able to make you live for- well, a minimum of a thousand years? Come now, don't say that offer does not tempt you. All this for free." He told the man, trying to bargain with him. He turned his head to see that he was about to run into a car, but he avoided it in the nick of time. He laughed some more, and waited for the man's reply, or the arrival at the beach, whichever came first.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:24 pm

"Offer is tempting, Doc. But I'm not buying. Living forever may be ok with some people, bune of those types that could stand thisen I have to. Especialy with all the annoying as hell, nutballs there are out there." He told the doctor and then stopped as they reached the beach.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:44 am

As they entered the beach, Gordon was thinking of something else that the fellow would want. Okay, the man didn't want to live longer. But this man looked like he liked arrows... he could use that as an offer while Gordon did a basic check up. Gordon did want to study the man's eyes. That was a point of interest for Gordon.

"Tell you what. I'll make you arrows--arrows you've never dreamed of. For example...uh...one that could, upon when landed, crawl around and spy on whatever you shot at, be it a ship or cave or what have you. It would be set up to a camera which you could view. This and more. If, and only if you let me study your eyes." The doctor offered, now walking at a normal pace onto the sand.

"Hit me. I dare you," Gordon chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:48 am

"You can make me as many arrows as you want, but you ain't touching my eyes. " He told the doctor and shot an arrow at him. He had a good feeling the doctor would dart a certain direction so he prepared one of his foam concrete arrows to cath him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:07 am

Gordon, with his super super speed, seen the arrow move much slower than it would have. But even then, it was still moving at a fast rate. He waited for the arrow to come very close to him, and moved his head.

Not to dodge the arrow, though.

He moved his head to catch the arrow in his mouth. He succeed, but barely. If he were to have waited even a half a millisecond earlier, the arrow would have broke some teeth.

"Does that work?" He asked, showing his that he caught it with his teeth. He took it out of his mouth.

"Tell you what- I won't touch your eyes at all. I'll just put a magnifying glass up to them. Enough to where I can look at how your eye is set up. I won't tamper with it." He now offered, ready for another shot at him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:12 am

Hawkeye smirked. "I'm listening." He said and then switched to a different arrow. One he had just come up with actually. He raised his bow but instead of firing diectly at him he fired up at the sky, the arrow heading towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:25 am

Gordon watched curiously as the man shot the arrow up into the sky, but went on with the conversation.

"So, you let me examine your eye- I won't touch it- and I build you special arrows. Sound like a deal?" He asked the man. He was ready for the arrow to come out of nowhere- he wasn't that dumb.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:07 am

"Yeah, that sounds good." Hawkeye said. He secretly pressed a button on his bow and then the arrow collapsed. Out of the tip came several boomerang type darts. Non-lethal, but they would definately knock some one out. The darts turned and flew towards Gordan's back without him or anyone else but Hawkeye noticing.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:19 am

"Good." Gordon nodded his head. But he felt something was odd. With the speed at which the man fired the arrow up into the air, including the wind resistances and other factors, now was just about the time it would be coming down. So Gordon examined the area around him.

And seemingly in the nick of time. There was some type of darts heading right toward him from behind, and there were dangerously close. Around 2 yards. In a split second he lied down with his stomach down in the sand. The darts would now be heading straight for the man, and Gordon chuckled a bit. The irony, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:34 am

Hawkeye hit the deck a split second after Gordan and then darts flew straight into the side of the Sky-cycle. He got up and looked over at the doctor. "Alright smarta** let's get this done then." He said to Gordan.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:27 am

"Yes, all right..." Gordon got up from the sand and nodded, his hands together. Where was his nearest lab? Ah, that's right. He didn't have one too far from here. Gordon had multiple labs, although his main one was over at Young Justice. The one he had here in San Francisco was about 25 miles or so away from here. It was an underground. What was the last experiment he did there again? Ah- that's right. He was working mostly on his long distance teleporter.

"Then follow me if you will," Gordon motioned, then laughed a bit crazily. He walked off at a regular speed at first, as he was waiting for the man to mount his vehicle before he went super speed.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:30 am

Hawkeye mounted the Sky-cycle and it lifted into the air and flew behind ready to speed up. He used his bow to brush away the darts and then looked up. What the hell was he getting himself into?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of San Fransisco   Streets of San Fransisco Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of San Fransisco
Page 1 of 1