Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:40 pm

"What's that - oh. I like that." Natasha said, relaxing a lot now that she was hearing the singing. "What is that?" She asked, trying to find out.

Zack didn't know or really care all that much. He knew Jessi was just workin' her magic for some reason or another.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 pm

I smiled. "The plants... Nature has its own song. Its beautiful... If you listen closely, itll tell you the secrets of nature..." my head synced withthe plants, which synced into hers.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Natasha listened, but didn't hear any secrets. "I don't know what you're talking about." She stated. Zack just stood in the background, waiting to know what Jessi's reason was to do this.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:01 pm

I smiled, letting it all in her head.... The plants around us started singing their secrets.. About medicines, foods, life,... Love."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:14 pm

"I...I understand it now." Natasha said, wide eyed. "Just...yeah." She nodded slowly. To Zack, she looked a bit weird, not trying to kiss him or anything and looking in sync with the universe.

"I...I need time alone, if you don't mind."

"She's changed. She's not asking for me. Your work here is done." Zack smiled to Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:36 pm

I nod, backing off. As soon as i did and left her to hear the voices of nature, i fainted.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:03 am

Natasha almost immediately looked at Zack when Jessi fell, and then back to the floor. Zack walked slowly over to the unconscious corpse of his girlfriend.

"Are you going to be all right?" Zack asked Natasha. She stared blankly at him.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine. I just need some alone time."

"If you ever find a need to visit, or if you just want to hang out, I'm at Professor X's mansion, room number 57. You know where that is?"

"Yeah. I was told to go there once, but I didn't find the need to."

"All right. Again, any time you want, come over."

"Will do."

"Bye, then." Zack said, kneeling over Jessi, and lifting her body over his shoulder and walking out of the restaurant. He was holding Jessi's hand while doing this, his healing would get her out of her unconscious state. He walked in the direction of the nearest game stop, which wasn't too far away, probably 3 blocks or so.

"Bye, Zack..." Natasha waved, far after he left, looking very depressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: