Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:58 am

Zack walked into the small restaurant, holding Jessi's left hand with his right. A short and plump lady was standing near a podium, ready to seat her costumers. She looked around 40 in age, her hair was brown and not all too long.

"How may I help you?" She asked, her voice a bit too deep for a girl, but it wasn't too surprising considering her stature.

"A table for two, please." Zack replied, with a smile.

"Follow me," She said, walking to a small table, although perfect for a couple. Zack followed the lady, and pulled the chair for Jezabell as she sat, and then Zack took a seat. The lady left two menus on the table.

"Let's see...what looks good?" Zack asked, taking a menu and looking through it. There were a lot of heart shaped foods, and plenty of 'love puns' with the food, such as instead of an omelet it was a lovelet.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:20 pm

I looked thru the menu. This resturant was beautiful and i felt it looked familiar. I looked around and could hear the plants. They loved it here, saying they got watered and feed everyday. I smiled, lookimg at Zack.

"This plae is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:11 am

"Yeah, they really did a spectacular job here with the plants and the atmosphere. You probably make it a lot more beautiful by being here, though." Zack smiled and looked at her.

A waitress came up. She was around eighteen years old, her hair black and came down to her shoulders and her face was fair and elegant.

"My name is Natasha and I'll be your waitress today." She said with a smile, though it was directed more at Zack. "What can I get you two to drink?" She asked them, taking out a notepad and pen.

"I'll have an iced tea, please." Zack said, not noticing how the girl was giving him more attention than she should. Natasha nodded, still smiling, and wrote on her notepad. She didn't even look at Jessi.

"And what may I get you?" Natasha asked Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:05 am

I looked at her.. And her direction... I smirked.
"A coke, please?"
I smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:17 am

"Iced tea and a coke. I'll be right back..." Natasha said, giving another smile to Zack as she bit her lip at him.

Zack was still clueless about the whole thing. He looked through the menu a bit more. Nothing really popped out to him.

"I think I'll just have the 'lovecakes'. You know, the pancakes that are heart shaped." He told Jessi, placing his menu down.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:20 am

I chuckled, looking at him.
"You didnt notice her flirting with you?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:26 am

"Notice her flirting?" Zack said, with an eyebrow raised. "She was? What makes you think that?" He asked Jessi, cocking his head to the side a bit.

"Well, she did smile at me. Though I never considered that flirting." He told her, then he shook his head. "You want to pick something now, I think she'll be back soon," he told her, now looking around the restaurant some more and admiring what they did with the place.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:16 am

I tilted my head, seeing he really didnt notice. I sighed, seeing my menu. I felt jealous... But i controled it... I had to. If i didnt, i could hurt her, which didnt sound half bad.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:25 am

"Look, my dearest. Don't worry about it. I'm in love with you, not her." He said, trying to soothe Jessi. Natasha then came back with the iced tea and the coke in her other. She handed them to their right spots and then took her notepad back out. Natasha looked at Zack and smiled.

"What can I get you?" She said rather seductively.

"I'll have the 'lovecakes'." Zack nodded his head, taking a sip from his iced tea, which did taste pretty good.

"And what can I get you?" She asked Jessi, not bothering to look at ther.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:32 am

I forced a smile. "Ill take the Lovers Meal special, no tomatos, please." i handed her the menu.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:38 am

Zack had the sudden urge to use the bathroom. "Excuse me," He told them both, as he headed to the restroom. He could kind of tell that Jessi was becoming jealous, and Zack hoped she wouldn't be to mean to her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:40 am

I smiled at the waitress, hoping she wasnt serious about Zack. "Im Jessi." i said, holding out my hand.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:43 am

"Lovely." Natasha said a bit sarcastically as she half heartedly shook Jessi's hand. "What's his name?" She asked Jessi, having a bit of an emphasis on 'his' and looked in the direction of the bathrooms as she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:48 am

My smile left my face. "Why do you wana know my boyfriends name?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:52 am

Natasha eyed Jessi. "He's dating you? What a waste..." She shook her head. "I want to know his name so I know the name of that hunk of a man." She said dreamily. She looked back in the restrooms out of hope that the young man would come back already.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:57 am

I got up, looking at her. "Over my dead body, sweetheart." i smiled, but my eyes glowed green, my anger in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:01 am

"Oh please, he'll fall for me harder than you can ever dream for yourself." She said with a somewhat evil laugh.

"Now if you excuse me, I have some orders to take care of." She said, walking off as Zack came out of the bathroom. She glanced at Zack and smiled, walking into the kitchen.

Zack brought his chair out and sat down in it, noticing anger in Jessi's eyes. "What's up?" He asked, confused. "Oh, Natasha got you worrying?" He inquired.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:03 am

I sighed, sitting, rubbing my eyes. "Im sorry..." i told him what happened, feeling like hed think i was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:09 am

Zack looked at her strangely. "I doubt that anyone would want me that bad. I mean, it's not like I'm the hottest guy in the world or anything." Zack said, shrugging a bit. "Don't worry about it, Jessi. I'm yours. Seriously." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:11 am

I nodded. I scooted closer to him, leaning my head on him. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:19 am

"I love you too." Zack said, laying a hand on Jessi's shoulder and holding her. After a while, Natasha came back, with an angry and jealous look in her eyes, holding the two plates.

"Here's your food," She said, placing the food in front of them. "Enjoy your meal," She said, walking away but 'accidentally' dropped her pen and leaned down to pick it up, in Zack's eye view. She then picked it up and walked back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:21 am

Just as she went back i made a vine hit her head. I laughed quietly, eating my food.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:26 am

"Really good stuff, this is." Zack said, chowing down on his pancakes. He was quite hungry at the moment. They were perfectly delicious, also, more so than he thought.

"How's your food?" He asked Jessi, wiping his face with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:29 am

I ate but something was off. I stopped and looked at it. One plant leaned in and whispered something. I openned my food up and found a white powder in it used to clean dishes. I spit out my bite and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:33 am

"That's odd..." Zack muttered as he looked at the dish detergent. "Here, you can have the rest of mine. I'll be fine." He said, taking her plate to his side and gave her his pancakes. "I only ate half of them, but I think the rest is enough. They're pretty large pancakes." He told her, drinking his iced tea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers Empty

Back to top Go down

Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: