Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:35 am

I shook my head. "No... Its ok babe. I lost my appetite. Ill buy something else." i said. I looked up and saw her looking from the kitxhen.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:43 am

Zachary noticed that Jessi was looking at something or someone and followed her eyes, but all Zack seen was a kitchen door that looked just recently closed.

"I don't think you can order anything else, Jessi. Seriously, if you want to eat you can finish my pancakes. They'll make even a person with no appetite eat more of 'em." He said.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:46 am

I nodded, eating. He was right. They were amazing. "Wow! They awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:56 am

"Yeah, they are." Zack nodded his head, happy that Jessi was liking them. When Jessi was done eating them, Natasha came with a small receipt book and placed it on the table, then she walked away with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:59 am

I smiled then stopped. I felt sick all of sudden. "Oh god.." i got up and rushed out.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:12 am

Zack sat there for a bit, alone and worried about Jessi. Then Natasha came back.

"What happened to her?" She asked, faking sympathy.

"Oh, she's a bit sick." Zack responded.

"I never did get your name," She brought up.

"Zachary Elessar."

"That's a wonderful name you have..." She said, biting her lip some. "Hey Zack?" She asked him, seductively. Zack took no notice.

"Yes?"

"Kiss me." She commanded. Little did Zack or Jessi know that Natasha was an accomplished psychic, whose powers could only work on one person at a time. It worked especially well to those of the opposite gender of her.

"N - yes." Zack said, he said a bit roboticly. He stood up and went to kiss her, but Natasha took a more dominating role. She kissed him passionately and Zack returned, Natasha making his arms wrap around her waist as she got closer to him, jumping on him and wrapping her legs around his waist, still kissing him deeply and Zack doing so also.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:19 am

The plant went wild, screaming. I heard them and cringed. As i went out i saw them. My heart dropped and my eyes went green. I growled, seeing them. I forgot everything. The plants lunged at them, pulling them apart. I pinned them to the walls, people screaming, running out. My red hair pulsated, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:27 am

"He's with me now!" Natasha yelled at Jessi. "And you will never have him back! Isn't that right, Zack?"

"Yes." He responded, still sounding like a robot.

"Now, free me, my darling! Help me!" She commanded at Zack. Zack used his fire powers to burn through the plants.

"Oh, he is SO hot." Natasha giggled. Zack used his fire powers to get over there and then he freed Natasha. "Look, he doesn't even love you anymore. Right, Zack?"

"I..." Zack's face contorted.

"You what?" Natasha asked him, using her powers to break through Zack's strong will.

"I don't love Jessi anymore." He managed to say, as he stood by Natasha's side. "Face it, honey," Natasha spoke to Jessi. "He doesn't love you anymore. He loves me. Now if you could just leave, me and Zack were just about to have some fun." She told Jessi, smiling. Zack's face was blank, his mind under total control. Natasha was using's Zack's fire powers to make a heat sheild around them. There could be no plant that could harm them.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:32 am

tears fell down my cheeks, but i stared at him. I walked towards the shield. "Zack if its true that you love her... Then kill me.... I cant live with out you.." i looked at him. "Do it. If you dont love me, KILL ME!!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:47 am

"You heard the girl." Natasha told Zack. "Kill her." She told him, smiling like she just got the best Christmas present ever. Zack struggled to raise his hand, his face contorting. You could tell he was struggling very hard, mentally.

"Do it!" Natasha commanded. Zack's eye was now twitching. He then grunted.

"I did not tell you to grunt. Save that for later..." She winked and wrapped an arm around him.

"DO IT! KILL HER!" She yelled into Zack's ear. Zack grunted louder this time. "I...I won't." He struggled to say.

"Oh, I love it when I have to beg," She told Zack. "Please, do it for me?" She asked, wiping her hand against Zack's cheek. Zack was now breathing heavily right now, his mind doing its best to break free of Natasha's psychic powers.

"RRRAAAAHH!" He yelled as his brain was finally back to normal. His hand coated in flame, he punched Natasha right in her stomach, and she fell over, unconscious. Zack used the last of his powers to extinguish all fire in the restaurant, and then he too fell unconscious. His healing powers would have made him impossible for him to go unconscious, but his brain was gathering what he just did, and he became depressed.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:54 am

I smiled, feeling the plant revivi and wrap themselves around her. I felt like i lost myself.... Another black out. I looked at her, growling. "Never... Again...." i slammed her against the wall, running to her and punching her face hard.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:10 am

"You think your love for him is so perfect, and his love for you is so perfect." Natasha said weakly. She had woken from her unconsciousness with the aid of her powers, her face was bleeding badly against the wall.

"But just you wait. No love comes without pain. And you will feel that pain...soon enough..." She muttered, then dying.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:15 am

I let the plants drop her. I turned my attention to Zack, still in my black out. I stopped looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:24 am

Zack awoke full of depressed anger for a reason he didn't know. Lighting crackled around him and instinctively surrounded himself in his electric orb, huffing and puffing, while bolts of electricity shot in random directions. He surveyed the room, and a familiar face came in sight.

"Jessi?" He said, as his powers stopped. "I had this dream - oh god..." He said, looking around the room.

"I...I..." He said as his breath got more heavier and angrier. He then bellowed loudly and fell to the floor, crying. "What...what have I done?" He asked, balling his fists and controlling himself. He couldn't let his anger control him, or else he would turn into the monster that he did when he was angry enough.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:34 am

I fell next to him, touching his face gently. I came to my senses. I looked at him and kissed him deeply. I needed him to know it was gana be all right.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:42 am

Zack rejected the kiss. It was reminding him of what he just did. "Don't follow me, please, I'm...I'm about to go berserk." He told her, huffing and puffing. "Just stay here." He told her, using his wind powers which were starting to fail to launch himself away as fast as he could. He didn't want to harm anyone...

He made it to a small island, barely. With his huffing became more animalistic, and then he couldn't remember a single thing.

He woke up to an island. An island that was destroyed. The trees in it were all cut down, and there was no wildlife in site, along with a couple of large craters in the ground. Zack stood up and cleared his mind.

"What happened before all of this...?" He thought, his breath slowing down signifacantly. He was totally relaxed now.

"Ah, right. The restaurant." He said, sighing and flying back to the same restaurant with his wind powers. He landed next to Jessi and then returned the kiss she had given him.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:47 am

I saw him leave... Then a huge explosion and the crys of trees and animals. I cringed then everything went silent. I cried, knowing what i had done. And remembering his words. Even though it was her making him say it, it felt real. I didnt notice him land, but once he kissed me i looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:57 am

"Look, I didn't mean anything that I said." He whispered in her ear, holding her. "I didn't have control of anything. Unfortunately, I remember it now, though. I'm serious when I say I'm yours." He said soothing, holding her close to him.

"And what happened to - oh." He said, noticing the remains of Natasha. Zack frowned. "It's not right to take another persons life, Jessi. No matter what they have done." He told her, a little disapprovingly.

Now that he was with Jessi, he was happy now. He could control fire now, and super heal.

"Don't hate me for bringing her back to life. A person cells die around 8 minutes afterwards a person dies. I'm going to bring her back to life." He told her, though he first wanted to see her reaction before he did anything.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:59 am

I kissed him deeply, holding him close. "Ok... And i dont hate you... And im sorry."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:50 am

Zack walked over to the body of Natasha and placed a hand gently on her forhead. After two seconds, she awoke.

"Wha? What happened?" She said rubbing her eyes. "The last thing I remember is..." She then placed her hand on her temple, in thought.

"Wait, you! Why am I not dead?" She exclaimed, looking worried.

"I'm no killer. I brought you back to life using my healing powers." He told her. "She did kill you, but death is never the right punishment." He said, standing up and holding a hand to her.

"Come on, get up."

"Why do you trust me all of sudden?" She said, grabbing his hand and getting up. "Don't you worry that I'll take over your mind again?"

"No, I'm not worried by that. I trust you because you know what happened last time." Zack said calmly.

"You are a hell of a man," She said in a flirty tone.

"A taken one." Zack said sternly. She looked at him, disappointed.

"Not even a good bye kiss?" She asked, smiling. Zack rolled his eyes and looked at Jessi.

"Fine." He said as he clenching his teeth a bit as he grudgingly kissed her. The kiss was short.

"Bye." Zack waved to Natasha and headed over to Jessi. "She would have bothered me until I kissed her anyway," He justified himself.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 pm

I looked at her. She reminded me of something. The tears ran down my cheeks as i remembered... I went to her and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:08 pm

"You're the one who killed me, get off of me," Natasha squirmed around in the hug, trying to free herself. She was rather confused now.

Zack cocked his head to the side and shrugged. "Everyone's crazy all of a sudden." He said and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 pm

I closed my eyes, showing her why i was hugging her....

jessi was playing with her friend Abby. Abby was her only friend. That day she was being bullyied, then they started hitting her. Jessi cried, and mher eyes glowed. The plants took life and grabbed Abby, who was trying to protect her, choking her and leaving her almost lifeless. She wen to the hospital... Dying... Jessi was scared...

i cried, showing the fact Abby looked like her.

"Im sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:27 pm

"Oh, well..." Natasha said uneasily. "I'm...uh, sorry that happened." She said, patting Jessi on her back awkwardly.

"GROUP HUG." Zack yelled as he hugged the both of them. "No crying, guys."

"I won't cry now that you're around..." Natasha smiled.

"Be quiet." Zack shook his head jokingly.

"I'll be quiet for you anytime."

"You know I'm taken, right?"

"That doesn't matter to me..."

"Look, hush and help me make Jessi feel better." Natasha smiled and rolled her eyes. Zack was hugging more Jessi than Natasha, trying to make soothe her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:32 pm

I closed my eyes stopping. I heard the plants sing, making Natasha hear it to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers   Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yolanda's Restaurant for Young Lovers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: