Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seafood Anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:18 am

"I'd rather carry her myself..but if your Golem would follow and keep anything from getting to her then that would be appriciated." He told the man not wanting to turn the man's offer comepltely away.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:22 am

The dark man nodded. "I understand your reasoning. it shall be done." with a snap of his fingers, the golem of clay dissapeared, melting into a mound of mud. the Necromancer coudn't have more than one golem out at a time. he concentrated, willing particles of air to move... faster... faster... suddenly, a Golem of pure fire appeared. "Much more fitting for defense than that pack of mud anyway."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:26 am

I opened my eyes slightly. I looked at tristan. I tried to move my hand to touch his face, but i was to weak.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:33 am

Tristan smiled. "Thank you. My name is Tristan Blackwood." He said to the man and then started to leave heading for the beach house.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:40 am

"Durza," the man said, following. he grabbed a second name from a grave he passed. "Durza Jones."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:52 am

I looked at the man.
"Sirena... Strider..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:55 am

Tristan looked over at Sirena and whispered, "Rest, sweetheart.." He kissed her cheek and then walked on ahead. They soon got to the Beach House.

((Aka, Topic switch.))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 3 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:32 am

((yep, cue the topic switch))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seafood Anyone?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: