Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seafood Anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:19 am

Tristan walked with Sirena to the seafood place and led her inside, ignoring the looks she was getting by the pedophiles around here. Geez annoying and gross much?
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:25 am

I walked in, ignoring the thoughts. The waitress sat us down by a window over looking the beach. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:29 am

Tristan smiled and ordered the special on the menu and then smiled at Sirena as he looked out at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:32 am

I smiled, playing with the ring on my finger. Our drinks came. Then someone came to our table.

"Care to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:50 am

Trsitan ate his meal until the man came up and asked Sirena to dance. "You know that's a great idea. Sirena, why don't we dance the night away together?" He asked her with a smile not caring what that man had to say
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:54 am

I smiled.
"Id love to Tristan."
The man went back to his sit. I finished the meal and heard the music. I smiled at Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Tristan finished his meal as well and heard the music play. He smiled and stood up. He walked over and took her hand in his and led her to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:12 pm

I smiled, walking with him. We got there and started dancing.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:21 pm

Tristan smiled and held her close to him as a slow song began to play. He smiled at her and rested his forhead against hers as they danced.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:32 pm

I smiled, dancing with him. I closed my eyes, just taking in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:41 am

Tristan smiled and huggs Sirena as they danced together. "This is our moment together...no one else matters but you..." He whispered to her and kissed her neckas he danced.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:10 am

I smiled, dancing slowly. I put my head on his shoulder. He was right.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:26 am

Tristan smiled and danced with her till the song ended. "I love you" He told her quietly and kissed her again before turning to someone saying his name and a radom girl kissing him from out of the blue.

"Did you miss me, novio?" The girl asked Tristan with a smirk after breaking away from the kiss she gave him.

((Dont Kill her yet. Let's drag this out and see what happens))
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:43 am

My eyes widened. Who the hell....
"Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:54 am

Tristan froze in shock for a second looked at the girl. "Sarah?" he asked her trying to figure out if this really was his ex.

"Yay! You didn't forget me!" She exclaimed and hugged Tristan tightly completely ignoring Sirena.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:56 am

My heart sank a bit, but i hid it well. I looked at her.
"Excuse me!"
I grabbed her hand and pulled her away.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:00 am

"Wha? Who are you? And what are you doing with my boyfriend?" Sarah asked Sirena after she got pulled away from Tristan.

Tristan shook his head out of his disoreintedness and glared at Sarah calling him her boyfriend. "We broke up a year ago, Sarah." Tristan said to her and wrapped an arm around Sirena. 'I had no idea about this, Sirena.. I didn't even know she was here or that she still thought we were dating..'
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:04 am

I glared at her.
"His my boyfriend. Back...off... Now."
I felt my body grow warm.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:10 am

"No he's my boyfriend. And Tristaaaaaan, You silly goose we never broke up, I just went on a vacation that lasted longer then I wanted. I've missed you." Sarah said to them and gave Tristan a charming smile.

'We're going outside before this place get's taken apart.' Tristan said and glanced at the window next to their table. He looked over at the cashier and said, "Give me a minute with the bill for our meal." He lead Sirena out of the restraunt.

Sarah followed
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:17 am

I went out. I looked at her.
"He said you guys broke up.... And its true. Your in denile. Go away."
It was true. I had read his mind and saw what he said was true. I read her mind too. She wantedhim back. She wassaying it right now.
"over my dead body..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:26 am

"He is MY Tristan!" Sarah said glaring at Sirena.

Tristan held Sirena tighter and that only made Sarah more angry. 'If you're about to fight her you need to know that she has telekinesis and.....something else...I can't remember..' He sent her and then he was forced over to Sarah by an unseen force.

Sarah wrapped her arms around Tristan and kissed him against his will. "He is my, Tristan...my Love." She told Sirena and kissed Tristan again.

'Sirena..I'm sorry for this happening.' he said to her as he was being kissed
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:29 am

I growled, igniting my body on fire. I sent a gust of air at her, throwing her away. I run and round house kicked her.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:34 am

Sarah dodged the round house kick and tried to send Sirena flying with her mind. "Leave me and my Tristan alone!" She told Sirena and sent another mental blast at her.

Tristan watched but didn't do anything becuase Sarah was keeping a telekinetic lock on him. 'I need to wash my mouth out when we get home..like.forever..' he thought to himself...inadvertently to Sirena as well.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:39 am

I growled, sending her own attack back at her. I made the under her open making her fall. Her head and shoulders were visible. I heated the area around her, making her sand prison into a glass prison.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:43 am

Sarah smirked and then her eye glowed red and two beams shot of them breaking the glass. She growled and fired two lasers from her hands at Sirena and used her mind to bring Tristan closer to her. She kissed him and smiled stating, "You're rooting for me aren't you, sweetheart?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seafood Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seafood Anyone?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: