Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seafood Anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:47 am

I fell back. i looked at them. My heart sank deeper. I closed my eyes and showed tristan the dream we shared. Our two kids, our house....

tritan... Please...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:56 am

Tristan saw the images in his head and heard her request. 'I love you, Sirena. You and only you..I want to stop. I can't take this with her making me hurt you. But I can't move. I'm barely able to blink. He told her and from his eyes came tears.

Sarah saw Tristan starting to cry and she held his cheek wiping away his tears. "Don't cry, Tristan. I'm here now, everything will be ok." She whispered and then kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:04 am

I cried silently... That did it.
I stood up slowly, eyes closed. The earth shook. Water from the ocean rose, creating a monster. I opened my eyes, my body and eyes glowing white. I looked at her, calm. I saw her... She was the enemy... I roared, the water monster roaring with me. I pointed my hands to her. The monster attacked her.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:06 am

((sorry for Spam, but remind me to never, EVER get on this girl's bad side.))
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:35 am

Sarah turned to the water creature and used her telekinesis to try and stop it. She was getting overpowered and was forced to relase Tristan's bindings in order to use her full strength against the best.

Tristan fell onto the sand and started coughing. He stood up and bolted over to Sirena, seeing her like this just...she just wasn't the Sirena he loved when she was like this. "Sirena!" He yelled as he tackled her to the sand in a tight hug. "Sirena, come back to me. Please come back to me, babe. Sirena, I love you. You're everything to me, please just stop" He begged her and kissed her deeply trying to get her back
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:40 am

The monster stopped, becoming water and washing over us.
I closed my eyes, kisseping him back. I felt like myself again, holding him tightly.
"Please...please dont leave me..."
I begged, my eyes closed, fearing that if i openned them he wouldnt be there.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:49 am

Tristan kissed her for the longest time and held her close not wanting to let her go. "Never. Never in a million years will I leave you, Sirena. You're everything I could hope for." He told her and held her tightly.

Sarah looked over at them and felt jealous again. "He's my Tristan..I want him back.." She muttered to herself and then ran away....for now.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:51 am

I held him tightly, kissing him. I felt my anger go away. I cried a bit, but didnt let him go.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:55 am

Tristan picked her up and held her tightly while she cried. "I love you, Sirena. I will always love you."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:57 am

"ill love you always..."
I lookked him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:00 am

Tristan looked back into her eyes and rested his forhead against hers. "Let'spay for that meal and then head home, Babe." He said to her in a whisper. Would they ever get a day to be together with no worries at all?
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:04 am

Durza gazed upon the world of Sanctuary, in ruins. The Prime Evils have taken Sanctuary, possibly forever, unless Someone were to stop it. Durza was powerful, very powerful. in fact he was Sanctuary's most powerful Necromancer, but an army of undead would be inneffective against the Prime Evils, whom were invincible when together. Durza spoke the incantations, making a vile portal, of which was a sickly gray in color, out of all his minions, a one way ticket to anywhere, just so long as he would be able to gather an army to take on the Prime Evils. He stepped into the Portal, and arrived in a world unlike anything he ever saw before. he stood upon odd terrain, hard and flat, black with odd white and yellow markings on it. he noticed a large yellow chariot coming towards him at high speed, intending to drive over him. The necromancer prepared his incantations, his hands glowing with a sickly green energy as he commanded the chariot to stop. it did, and a man stepped out, very angrily "hey! what do you think you're-" Durza lifted his hand, and the man shouted something in a panic as he ran, visions of pure horror enveloping his mind. that's him taken care of. now, where am I? He looked, and saw a pair, male and female, laying together, engaged in public displays of affection. nice. Durza walked over to them, and made an inquiry. "Question, what world is this? and the year?"
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:09 am

I looked up, holding on to Tristan. This man was... Was... Scary. I read his mind, looking into his eyes with my one green one red eyes. It was scary. I looked away, trying to get the images out.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:15 am

Tristan tried to lay Sirena's head into his shoulder and looked up at the man. "The planet is Earth and the year is 2012. Are you a time traveler? Or some kinda Alien?" Tristan asked the man as he stood up, pulling Sirena up with him.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:24 am

"I came from a world that is nearly no more. The Prime Evils of Hell have Taken Sanctuary. Using the remains of my army, I created the portal that allowed me to come here." he rested his hand on the dagger at his hip. the dagger was very simple. bone handle, with a skull in the pommel, black blade. "Now, I need to re-create my army, a well as make new forces to take on Sanctuary's greatest foes, diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, ese they will travel to still other worlds, and threaten them as well. the Great Cycle of Being is beng upsetted, and the Balance needs restoring." as he spoke, he lifted his hands, glowing with a ghostly blue energy, showing them the remains of his world, the armies of evil, and glimpses he had seen of the Prime Evils themselves, Roaming Sanctuary, spreading Terror like Wildfire, Destruction in it's wake, and Hatred covering all like a great shadow.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:29 am

I hid my face in Tristan's shoulder. I didnt want to look at him or the remains.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:32 am

Tristan saw the images displayed and held Sirena tightly. He held her because he didn't want to think about the possibility of losing her and because he felt that she was scared by all of this. He rested his head on hers and closed his eyes as the images faded away. "How long?" Tristan asked.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:41 am

"Before the Prime Evils realize that there are other worlds to conquer, it's a mere matter of days. after that, they will prepare infernal gates large enough to allow Armies to cross, sending forth hordes of minions to decimate and destroy as they prepare to cross with the general host. I plan this: form a group of warriors ready to attack the Evil as it appears, eventually, plunging into the world of Sanctuary, and hunting the Prime Evils themselves, to kill them, returning their spirits to the abyss. their main strength is that together, they are invincible, but by now, they will have grown less worried about protection, and will seperate to overule their new territory, making them vulnerable to being ended." Durza's eyes blazed as he said this. "Trag'Oul himself cannot do anything, for other guardians of other worlds fear for their own worlds' safety, an understandable, yet regrettable reasoning, for Sanctuary hs now fallen, and now all worlds are threatened."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:46 am

I looked at him.
"What do you want from use?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:48 am

"He wants help."" Tristan answered for him and sighed not sure what to do about this.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:55 am

"Beond merely me wanting your help, I need your help." Durza refrianed from making the point clear that they needed to do this. the fate of their world hung in the balance as well, after all. "do you know who I can go to about this? I need to gather this world's strongest, and finest mages and warriors. I'll even work with the children of Zakarum, if it means the end of the Prime Evils."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:04 am

I was confussed... And tired.. I felt dizzy and.. And..
"Tristan..."
I fainted.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:08 am

"Sirena!" He exclaimed and held her tightly as she fainted. He looked over at the man and then down at Sirena. "We've been through a lotmore then we would like today. I understand the dire seriousness of the situation we're in, but her safety comes first to me. I hope you can respect that." Tristan said and then picked Sirena up, having her laying on his back.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:12 am

"I can indeed. the life of those you love can seem more important than anything. may I assist you?" chanting, the Necromancer utilized a good portion of his will, creating a creature made from the earth itself. "if you would allow my golem to carry her, he is quite strong, and can move swiftly when needed." The Clay Golem was indeed strong, as it had been made from the bones of the earth. "the only thing you need to worry about is her clothing getting dirty, but it will wash out."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:14 am

I twitched, still knocked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seafood Anyone?   Seafood Anyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seafood Anyone?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: