Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Corridors

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Corridors - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:39 pm

"They discovered males were the ones who carried the mutant gene," Artemis told Ben. "So yeah. Definately. I know that Mom is a mutant. She's supposedly a powerful psionic person thingy."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:50 pm

"I don't know anything about either of mine. If my parents were mutants. If they were human. If one of them was mutant and one was human. I don't know a single thing about them." Tristan said and as he spoke a tear escaped his eye and rolled down his face.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Ben didn't know what to do, he was what he called, emotionally stupid. Ben looks down, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Artemis' mismatching eyes widened and she ran over to Tristan. Artemis was a people person when she wanted to be. Most of the time, she hated seeing others so sad. She hugged him. It was rather unexpected on her account. She had no diea what she was going to do.

OOC: Lawl. Echoes of my story in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Tristan was shocked a bit when Artemis just hugged him like that. He knew that it wasn't anything he should fet over though cause Artemis clearlywasn't the top that believed in love at first sight. At least not from what Tristan could tell anyway. He hugged her back though and started to feel better. He was still upset cause he knew nothing about his parents, but he wouldn't let it get to him. Not right now.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Ben gives out a cough and says " i should go..." Ben was so awkward right now he wanted to turn invisible.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Artemis retreated. "I'll have none of that, Mister," she said. She looked at Ben. She said in a kind voice, "If you want to go, then go. You've been hinting... I don't mind. I'll come find you when the time comes to leave. But you don't have to go yet."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Tristan relaxed a bit and smirked at them. "If either of you need to find me, I'll most likely be on the roof. It's the onlyplace I can find any real peace and quiet in the noisy place." He said to them and turned, ready to go and deal with the emotions that were running through him right now. Mostly those of his parents and wherever they could be right now.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 am

Ben says " i just felt like, i was not needed here, i don't deal well with emotions, sorry." Ben thought he did something wrong there, he didn't exactly know how to deal with emotions and the way they act confuses him.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:08 am

Artie nodded. "I better go find Logan," she said. "I'll find you when I need you. Promise. See you later."

Artie ran down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:10 am

Tristan nodded at them and then jogged away. He was headed for the roof just as he said.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 am

Ben just headed back to classes, that was the place he ran away from anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Corridors
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York :: Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters-
Jump to: