Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Corridors

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

The Corridors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:44 am

Ben looks confused and says " i though you didn't know your parents." Ben gets up and brings the phone to him with his power, he wonders if this picture freaked her out more than she is happy to see her mom.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:00 am

"She... I knew her... But she's dead... She can't be alive... She's dead! She died up in freaking Canada! When we lived there!" Artie said, half-shrieking.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:02 am

Ben doesn't know what to do, he never was good with people. Ben says " calm down Artemis." Ben knew it probably wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 am

"I have to go... I have to hotwire and go... I have to find her... I've got... I've lost her once... I don't want..." She was hysterical now. She bit her lip, her teeth, which were harder than average because of a medical condition, causing a cut which dripped out of her mouth and down her chin.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Ben says " i'll help, i know how it must feel, to know that your parent is alive."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Tristan walked down the corridors of the Institute in complete boredom. He didn't have anything to do today, but oddly enough the night of that storm and the explosion he had heard were on his mind. It had been weeks since that happened so he wasn't sure why those thoughts were running through his head. He shrugged and then saw two of his fellow students. Artemis and Ben. He walked over to them with a smirk and said hello.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Ben looks behind himself startled, he hated being snuck up on, Ben turns to Tristan, Ben thinks his name is. Ben slowly backs up, he was not use to more than one person at a time.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Artemis ignored him. She ignored the world. All she could do was stare at the phone on the ground. All she could do was breathe and stare. All she could do... was go after her. "We don't have enough information yet," she muttered and looked at Tristan. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 pm

"So. What's going on with you two? You look like you've both seen a ghost." Tristan asked them, not really sure what was going on. He wasn't even sure why he had walked up to them and started talking. He blamed it on boredom though.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Ben looks at Artemis, only reason he trusted her at all was she seemed to give a crap about me, he wasn't sure about Tristan though. Ben wondered if he should tell Tristan to leave.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:44 pm

"Tristan, can you drive a car?" Artie asked. She culd ride a bike and had hot-wired a car before. Back when her codename had been Diana... She had an idea. But she needed more information. Like where her mother actually was.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Tristan smirked at the thought of what might begoing on and it showed when a spark of electricity sizzled in his hand. "Are you sure you want to just drive a car. Oh I can drive so much more." Tristan said as his advertureous spirit got the better of him.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Ben was lost at this point, cars were not his specialty, he usually just made metal float him places. Ben says " well if you have a plan Artemis i will get out of your way."
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:50 pm

"No," she said. "You're coming. I can't go by myself."

She looked at Tristan. "And enough flirting. You're only embaressing yourself."

She smirked at him and picked up her phone.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Tristan laughed a bit at the thought of him flirting. "You are a water controler right? Well water and electricity don't mix well...unless of couse we are talking about a douse and shock on some villians." Tristan said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Ben was officially beyond lost, Flirting? Ben says " i don't know what you guys are talking about. you guys go from cars, to flirting, to powers?"
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Artie looked at him (Ben). "It's just how I am. I'm confusing. And this guy is stupid. I mean, water controller? Hydrokinetic, Stupid! Hydrokinesis is the ability to manipulate and control water."

She raised her hand which still had water twisting in and out between her fingers listlessly. She smirked. "Besides, who cares if they don't mix. I need someone who can drive... Just in case I get shot. Again. In the head. Again."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 pm

"Well if you need a loyal ally, that can get you where you need to go then I'm the guy for the job." Tristan said and raised his own hand, which was now sparking with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Ben starts thinking they will fight, Ben backs up some more.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Artie evaporated the water and grinned. "I'm not here to fight you. Now... If you need me... I'm going to go find the Professor... Or at least Logan."

The thought of seeing her friend made her smile. She grinned at the boys and turned around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Tristan lowered his own hadn and then his curiosity got the better of him. "Hey, Artemis. If you don't mind telling, can I be let in on what this is all about?" He asked her. The odd thing though, was that the only emotion that was shown in his voice was solem care. Odd, he barely knew Artemis, just that she was brought here from Canada or some where up near there and that she was good friends with Logan.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Ben hated how he never understood what people meant. They seem to be friendly and enemies at the same time. Ben just shrugs and rubs the back of his head, he was just going to go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:19 pm

"My mother is apprently alive," was all she said. She turned to look at him. "And that's how I'm gonna keep it."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Tristan smiled a bit at her answer. "If you need my help for anything, then count me in, Artemis. I just wish I knew where my parents were." Tristan said to her. His entire life was held at the Institute. He knew nothing of his parents, and if the Professor knew anything then he wasn't telling.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:25 pm

" same with me Tristan, all i know is my dad is a mutant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Corridors   The Corridors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Corridors
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York :: Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters-
Jump to: