Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sirena's Beach House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:53 am

Tristan stood up and smiled at her. "I think, that you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life." He told her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:57 am

I smiled.
"your the greatest boyfriend in the world."
I kissed him.
"i know a little seafood resturant. Its not that expansive and its right near the beach."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:03 am

Tristan smiled and kissed her back. "Sounds good." HE told her and led her to the door
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:06 am

I smiled, following him.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:51 am

Durza walked into the Beach house, extinguishing the fire golem as he did so. he looked around, going to an odd device: the radio. he touched a button, and some music started to play. he started to bob his head after a short while, not even realizing it. "what is this music?" he asked.

((song link here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PXdTGIaHQI ))
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:02 am

Tristan carried me in. I heard the song and cringed. It sounded like war
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:15 am

Tristan laid Sirena on the ground and tucked her in. "Sleep, baby. You've had a long day and need your rest." He whispered to her and kissed her lightly before turning to Durza. "Don't know, never heard this band before so I wouldn't be much help." He said.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:26 am

Durza noticed the music bothered Sirena, especially when the song changed, a song of Sorrow, and darkness, and death the likes of which even he didn't understand. what was this world? moving, he pushed the same button he pushed before, and the music stopped.

((Song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVDhq7iy0U4 ))
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:29 am

I closed my eyes, sleeping. I fell into a dreamless sleep. One in which i could hear them.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:32 am

Tristan sighed and sat down. "So tell me everything that we should know about the Prime Evils." He said to Durza and waited for his response. Although Tristan wasn't sure he wanted to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:49 am

"The Prime Evils are the greatest of all the demons, having hosts under their own command. Each of them Command a certain Sphere of influence, having Lordship over it. Witness Diablo, the Lord of Terror, Mephisto, Lord of Hatred, and Baal, the Lord of Destruction."
((more to follow aftre reactions, and once the firewalls lift enough to get more info. be prepared for one long "A" post.))
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Tristan raised an eyebrow and leaned forward. 'Lords of Darkness... He thought. He had to keep a level head for this. Any stupid antics that he usually pulled weren't going to help anyone this go around. "Go on, Duraz."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:18 am

"The Prime Evils...These are the Prime Evils of Hell that wielded their power as a dark, sovereign triumvirate, spawned from the dominant heads of the Dragon Tathamet. The Three Brothers ruled over the Lesser Four by brutal force and malicious cunning. Being the eldest and strongest of the Evils, the Three Brothers were responsible for many victories against the armies of the Light, and served as the "eternal adversaries" of the five ruling Archangels of the Angiris Council. Although even they were never able to breach the Diamond Gates of the High Heavens, the Three were justly feared by enemies and subjects alike.

Long ago, in my own world, the strongest Prime Evil, Diablo, was captured by the Horadrim and imprisoned inside a soulstone, a type of magical artifact which are used to contain the souls of very powerful beings. Diablo was then buried deep beneath caverns under the town of Tristram. The main story line of Diablo I follows on from there.

After his defeat, Diablo seemed totally banished, but his presence was eventually made manifest inside the mind of the hero who defeated him. Slowly, the hero who slew Diablo was corrupted and driven by Diablo to seek out his two other brothers: Mephisto and Baal. The game Diablo II is where the story picks off from Diablo I, with the player playing a pursuing adventurer, trying to stop Diablo and prevent him from reuniting with his brothers. In the proceedings of Diablo II, Mephisto is defeated and his soulstone is destroyed. Eventually, Diablo himself is defeated and his soulstone is destroyed as well."

((TBC))
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:10 am

Tristan sat there in silence for the longest time Not from shock or fear. He didn't scare easily unless his loved ones were close to dieing or something like that. No, he was silent because he was trying to understand the extremity of this situation. He let out a sigh and looked over at Sirena. He couldn't lose her. Never could he give her up unless she wanted him to. He looked down and then back at Durza. "Tell me what we need to do."

((Pause for a second I thought of something.))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:27 am

Durza thought. "What we need to do is seperate the Prime Evils, and take them each on with a large group of Heros whom have the best chance for taking on each Prime Evil. in addition, I doubt that they would enter this world without an army of demons. to that, I need only learn where this place's graveyards are. I plan on making a counter army to the Demonic hordes that are sure to come. would you be so kind as to point out the locations of the graves?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:16 am

"THere are cemeteries all over the city. You can go just about anywhere and find one, but your best bet would be near a church. There is one near the residential area of dowtown New York that has a lot of graves." Tristan told Durza as he stoopd and opened the door for the man.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:22 am

"Thank you. I trust you will accompany me? while I am buildig an army, I will need protection as my mental energies create it. I can't defend myself while summoning undead, you know." Durza walked out of the door, following the scent of death. He would build many soldiers for the cause...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:26 am

Tristan sighed. "With Sirena in that state after what happened...I wouldn'tbe able to forgive myself if I just left her here. I can't do that to her." He told Durza as helooked back up at the man.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:31 am

Durza gave a dark nod. "Understandable." He conjured a golem out of the earth, and walked to the graves. he wouldn't return for an hour.

((Maybe she could come out of it now?))
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:43 am

Tristan walked up to the bedside and layeddown beside Sirena. "I'm so sorry I let this happen to you, baby. Please...please forgive..." He whispered to her, feeling of sorrow for her knocked out condition showing with each word he said to her. He held her in his arms and kissed the top of her head as he thought of the dream they had shared.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:06 am

Durza returned to the Beach house an hour later, surrounded by a literal army of two hundred skeletal warriors with shields and axes, and 100 skeletal mages, a weilding a different element f fire, ice, and poison between them. he had also found a peice of metal with wich he formed a golem made of pure steel, the size of a man. He walked into the beach house as the radio started up again. "I am ready."

((song!! I think... googled it...: www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TRxIWndP6Y ))
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:23 am

I woke up and looked outside. I screamed.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:33 am

"Sirena! Sirena, baby! Calm down, Calm down!" Tristan said after waking up from his nap and wrapping Sirena in his arms. He tried to quiet her down as best as he could.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:36 am

Durza swore. "Becalm thyself. they are my servants, and your allies, not the creatures of darknessthat we should fear!" Duza's tone was harsh, yet calming.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:29 pm

I held on to Tristan. I looked at them, kinda scared.
"O-ok..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sirena's Beach House
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next