Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maui Beach (Hawaii)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

Maui Beach (Hawaii) Empty
PostSubject: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}
"The party don't start til' I walk in."

Zoey walked in and plopped herself down on a beach chair. She sighed, Zoey was on her mid day break from working at the diner.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:22 am

[color=cyan]Thomas was walking up the docks when the cruise to Hawaii finally landed. he would be spending about three weeks there before the return journey. He walked over to a diner, and plopped down, waiting for lunch to open up. He noticed this one girl, as well. she seemed pretty cute, but that could be becuase she was hawaiian. lots of pretty woman there, he heard. still... oh, snap out of it, Thomas,[/colo] he thought to himself. you never could get a girl worth your time, and even if you did find a quality woman, she wouldn't be interested in somone like you. all you are is just some dude that's into ROCK. nobody's into that anymore... well, I do have sound powers... if a girl finds out about that, she would leave you quicker than gas leaves a rear end. Thomas thought about it. a quote one of his sisters used in graduation came to mind. "you miss 100% of all the shots you don't take." Thomas waited till she was looking at him, then he waved gently, and a bit shyly. he never was good with women.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:31 am

CynicalSkin wrote:
{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}

She saw a guy waving at her sort of shyly. She replied with a soft smile and then went back to siting in her chair. She fiddled around in her beach bag and pulled out a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses and put them on.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:40 am

grow a pair, and sit with her, he thought. it took some more mental debating. what if she sees you as a creeper? she ould get her dad, have him shoot you! Well then, you'll just explain you're some oklahoman who was trying to make a friend. Thomas got up, and slowly walked over to the girl's table, and looked at her, trying to figure out what to say. the fact he was staring at her for a full five minutes would have seemed creepy if it wasn't for the fact he seemed to be spaced out, as though trying to figure out what to say. he decided on something basic. "Erm, uh, Hi."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:49 am

CynicalSkin wrote:
CynicalSkin wrote:
{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}

She turned to the guy that was standing before her. Zoey lowered her sunglasses to get a better look at him. "Hey," She said back to him. She sighed, the diner was getting busier, and the employee's were diminishing. If she, in fact, got laid off she would have no where to go. She was born and raised in Hawaii, never left Maui, and doesn't like being away from the water for too long, or she gets depressed. the afternoon was hot, and she left her surf board at home. Smart move she thought sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:02 am

Thomas sat down. it was the closest thing to clever he had. "um... Hi. I'm Thomas. I uh... like your island." the boy was frantically thinking of something to say, then figured, just shut up, and be yourself. "Um... what are your tastes in music. I prefer Rock and Metal, myself." some dude came up to Thomas. "hey kid, mind not poaching my girl's time?" Thomas looked between the dude and the girl. she didn't seem to recognize him, though the boy could be wrong. as it was, he was rather annoyed by the interruption. "erm, I apologize. I wasn't aware she was a peice of property that belonged to anyone." Pop! the dude popped him in the jaw. it didn't hurt, but Thomas still spat out a few tooth chips. "lovely. another violent ape." "What?" the dude asked. "you want some more?" Thomas turned toward the man. "What I want is for you to politely understand that just becuase some guy is talking to a girl, he's not always trying to get a date from her." Thomas opened up his bottle of tropical water. "and to evolve and join the rest of the human race." another pop to the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:18 am

CynicalSkin wrote:
CynicalSkin wrote:
CynicalSkin wrote:
{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}

She jumped up when the strange guy walked up to Thomas and smacked him, twice. She tripped over the beach chair she was sitting at. "What the Hell," She screamed at the stranger. "Leave him alone! what's wrong with you!" and without another word Zoey got up and threw her arms around the strangers neck and slammed him into the sand. She spat at him. "This is my turf, and what will you gain from this?" Her right arm was bruised from when she threw the man on the ground. Zoey walked over to Thomas, "Hey are you okay? Sorry about that. There are Hawaiian D-bags on this beach." She stated softly.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:23 am

Thomas was rather surprised. "umm." Did she just... stick up for him? she was definitely the first girl to do that for him. everyone else would give him a 'you had that coming for mouthing off' speech. Thomas looked at her "I've been through worse. Oklahoma High School. good luck topping that. I can't beleive you're dating that guy."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:29 am

CynicalSkin wrote:
CynicalSkin wrote:
CynicalSkin wrote:
CynicalSkin wrote:
{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}

Zoey sat there looking shocked. Her blank expression broke out into a laugh"Hahaha! You think I'm dating that bast@#$? ha! good one. I might have seen him at a party once or twice but we've never interacted before now." She sort of relaxed. "Hey, I'm sorry about what happened at you school, okay?" at this point she was sitting next to Thomas hugging her knees.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:11 am

"Eh, it wasn't your fault the principal called my sister a harlot, even though she's STILL a virgin..." Thomas remianed silent for a minute, when he suddenly heard a click. the dude had pointed a gun at the back of his head. "Listen, tourist, your type isn't welcome here, especially those with a smart mouth." Thomas took a deep breath. "Now, what I want you to do is get up, and-" the thug didn't get a chance to say any more, as Thomas suddenly turned in his chair and got up, knocking it over, his nimble fingers grabbing at the gun, forcing the gun to drop the clip. Thomas then fist hammered the inside of the dude's elboy, forcing his arm to bend, pistol butting him in the nose. the guy stumbled back as THomas kicked the clip behind the table. "I abhor violence. now if you would please be so kind as to calm-" the guy charged, his head getting Thomas' gut, and ramming him into the bar.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:04 pm

{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}

[list]
"STOP IT!" she screamed "STOP FIGHTING BOTH OF YOU!" At this point there was no controlling Zoey, she couldn't even control herself most times, and this was one of them. Her anger caused a title wave that crashed pulling the stranger back in the ocean with it. Zoey seemed to give off energy while she walked near the edge of the water where the stranger was getting pulled in. She raised her arm causing a band of water to rise with the movement of her hand. The band of water was wrapped around the strangers neck squeezing tighter and tighter. " Listen," Zoey said viciously, "You are going to leave us alone or I might just have to kill you. You ruined my break off from work. Pray to your god that I will never see your face again." The strangers face was turning purple. Zoey was on the verge of suffocating the stranger when she started to feel woozy and collapsed in the sand head first. You could see the guy scramble to his feet getting ready to run away.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:22 am

Thomas couldn't do much, he was busy lying on the ground chocking. he only hoped his heart hadn't stopped. he got up, couching still, when he saw the guy getting choked... by water? then, the girl, whom he still had yet to get the name of, collapsed. she had power over water? THomas had powers over sound. maybe she wouldn't see him as a freak... THomas shook his head as the guy got out of the surf, crawling to he, retching with his throat while he pulled a knife. Thomas had had enough of this guy. he shouted. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" the shockwave blasted sand away as the man got tossed in the surf again.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:27 pm

{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}

[list]
Zoey blacked out in the sand. She had used so much of her power so carelessly. Around the time her consciousness came back, she rolled over in the sand and found that she was sweating and the man had fled. She was glad for that reason. Hopefully she will never run into him again. As for Thomas, he probably thinks she's a freak.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Thomas had been sitting next to the girl. Zoey, one of her coworkers called her. He noticed that she was about to breath sand, so he gently tilted her head to the side to where she was not face down in the dort. "somone get me a wet rag. cold water." it was a short wait, but they listened. after handing him the rag, as well as a bucket of ice water to keep it in good condition, he took it, and wiped off her face, starting with the nose, cleaning the sand away from her nostrils to keep the sand from getting into her lungs. Thomas wiped the rest of the sand off her face, then placed it on her head when she opened her eyes. He looked at her. "hey there, sleeping beauty. thought I'd have to kiss you to wake you up." He chuckled. "I'm sorry if I went overboard with my sound power. the dude would have cut your throat wide open. I couldn't allow that. you're the first person outside my family that's stuck up for my *ss."
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:00 pm

{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}

[list]
She slowly tried to sit up. When she did she had a drowsy I-Just-passed-out look on her face. She hugged Thomas while they were both sitting down. Zoey buried her face in his chest not wanting to let go. "Thanks" she murmured. she was soaking wet and she hoped he didn't mind her being damp.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Thomas was startled by the hug. he held her, feeling oddly protective of her.they stayed that way for about five minutes. Thomas' shirt as now wet, clinging to his skin, and he decided to speak. "So... the sound powers didn't weird you out?"
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:18 pm

{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}

[list]
She looked at him in the eyes and shook her head, no. "does it bother you that I'm part mermaid?" she looked him in the eyes to tell if any negative emotion stirred. She didn't, honestly trust anyone. This might be a first.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Thomas blinked. "You're part mermaid? huh. the having legs bit kinda threw me." Thomas realized what he said could be rude. "sorry, I didn't, erm..." Thomas decided another approach. "No, your water powers and being part mermaid doesn't bother me. I actually find your water powers and stuff kinda cute. Cool! I mean cool." Thomas realized he still had her head cradled in his arm. "um.. let's get this sand cleaned off," he said, and absently wiped some nonexistent sand off her shoulder, ignoring the large mass of sand on her upper chest.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:43 pm

{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}

[list]
"Sorry." Zoey said. " My dad was a merman and my mom, she was a mortal. So I have the full shape of a human." she started wiping herself off. She noticed the sand on her chest well this is embarrassing she thought to herself. "what about you? Your parents? If you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:48 pm

"They're pretty cool, my mom and stepdad. my first stepdad, he kinda died of Diabetes. my second one is great though. raised me since first grade." Thomas kept wiping a part o her shoulder, then decided, to hell with it. 'excuse me." he said, right before he gently pressed the rag upon her bosom, wiping gently. once he got the and off, he quickly removed his hand, though he couldn't ignore his rapid heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:10 pm

{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}

[list]
She looked at Thomas and blushed a bit"uh thanks." She felt embarrassed that she needed help, but whatever. "Oh and that's chill. About you're parents, yeah." Zoey stood up and dusted the sand out of Thomas' hair and covered his eyes so that sand wouldn't get in his eyes. She noticed Thomas shaking and she sat back down next to him "everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:31 am

Thomas' ears turned red with embarrasment. creeper, he thought. total creeper. he was embarrased out of his wits. She mentioned his parents, and he just nodded. then she asked if he as ok, ten he noticed he was trembling. "oh, erm. nothing." She brushed some sand out of his hiar. must have been from when he got tackled. "I just never thought I could do that without getting some slap in the face for it. I usually leave girls alone. especcially hot on- god, there my mouth goes again." Thomas was a bit scared that she would see him as a freak. after all, he had called her cute, touched her boob, even if it was to wipe some sand off, then he called her hot. he was about as slick as tar. "Sorry." he said, picker her and himself up. "I should probably be going now. I've caused you enough trouble." Thomas felt a small kindling inside, somthing that made him want to talk to this haf mermaid some more, to maybe give her a hug... forget it. you've gotten odd enough. you shown you had powers, she thinks your odd. yeah? she's one quarter fish, and I think she thinks I'm odd? get over yourself, you don't have a chance. either way, I think she's cute. I may regret the words I said to her, the things I called her, but I still meant them. she's cute, hot even, and I like her. now, does she like me? Thomas had heard all sorts of bull from stories about love at first sight, and usually discounted it as rubbish, but the altered human looked at her, from behind, and found himself changing his mind... he noiced her about toturn, and quickly turned away, still certain that she wouldn't want anything to do with him.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:52 am

{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}

[list]
She saw Thomas start to walk away after she struggled to her feet. think fast she thought. The next thing she knew she grabbed His arm and took his hand and pulled herself into a hug. She put leaned her forehead on his chest so that he couldn't see her face. Zoey was filled with emotion, anger, shyness, sadness.... She didn't even know what it was. "If you wanted to leave so bad you could have just told me," she was trembling "right? You want to leave cause I'm a freak?"
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:00 pm

"no, far from it. I was going because I was afraid you didn't like me." Thomas was still scared of this, actually.
Back to top Go down
CynicalSkin

CynicalSkin

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:19 pm

{ Zoey Gates;; Mermaid}

[list]
Zoey gripped his arm fairly tightly. "tell me the truth, please." her voice cracked, so saying. She couldn't take it any longer. Tears rolled down her face. Zoey knew she had great potential, but she didn't know how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maui Beach (Hawaii)   Maui Beach (Hawaii) Empty

Back to top Go down

Maui Beach (Hawaii)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next