Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sirena's Beach House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:14 am

Tristan smiled and pulled her to where she was laying on top of him. He kissed her softly and whispered against her lips, "So what do you want to do today?"
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:03 am

I closed my eyes, smiling at him whispering.
"Anything... I dont care. As long as im with you..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:07 am

Tristan smiles and kisses again. He smiles and slips his hands under her shirt and rubs her back as he continues to kiss.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:24 am

I smiled, chukcling a bit. I kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:31 am

Tristan continued to kiss as he removed her shirt. He smiled and removed his shirt and button up.

((Fade to Black))
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:29 am

I was slepping...having another nightmare.

i ran down an ally, everything so dark.. I heard Tristan and a child calling. I tried to run to them, they were right there, infront of a light. But i couldnt move.. I ran in place. I called out to them but no noise came from my mouth. I looked behind me and a shadow grabbed me. It dragged me deeper. I clawed the earth to not go, but i saw tristan and the child fade... I screamed

"AAAAAHHH!!!"
I jumped up, screaming.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:36 am

Tristan awoke to Sirena's scream and pulled her close to him. "Sirena, what's wrong?" He asked her calmly and tried to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:45 am

I cried, breathing heavily, holding on to him. I showed him the dream.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:48 am

Tristan was in shock at the dream and held her tightly. "Oh, Sirena.." He said to her and kissed her forhead. He held her tightly as she cried.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:00 am

After a few i calmed down.
"i...i dont want that to happen...."
I held tightly.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:01 am

Tristan held her and kissed her softly. "It won't, sweetheart. I promise it won't." He told her quietly and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:05 am

I calmed down completely, sighing. I just laid there... Afriad to close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:11 am

Tristan pulled the blanket up his and herhead and then hugged Sirena again. "It's ok, babe." He said to her quietly and snuggled up to her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:20 am

I nodded and drifted back to sleep. I linked to his thoughts, making sure id think happy thoughts
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:25 am

Tristan smiled and drifted back to sleep himself as he held her in his arms. He smiled as he felt her in his dreams and he knew that everything would be ok.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:39 am

IN THE DREM
I looked around.... Weird.. It was peaceful. No war, or darkness or fear...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:50 am

A concrete driveway appears before Sirena. It leads up to a two story brick house with four bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, dining room, and a bathroom connected to each room. There is a porch and a swimming pool in the ack yard over looking a beautiful blue summer sky. Clouds floated in the air as two children ran around in the front yard. There was a large jungle gym, a slide, a swingset, and several battery powered cars in the yard as well a trampoline with a net around the edges. Standing at the front door was Tristan watching the children, a boy with thick dark hair and green eyes, and a girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes, play. He looked over to Sirena and waved her over as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:12 am

I walked to him, smiling.
"Tristan... Where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:18 am

"One possibility for our new life together." He said to her and kissed her cheek as he looked out at the two children playing in the yard. 'Emily Olivia Strider and Justin Landon Blackwood.' he sent her the mental message as possible names for the kids.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:28 am

I smiled, hugging him tightly. I looked at them.
"they look beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:33 am

"Just like their mother." He said to her and kissed her. He smiled and laid his head on her shoulder smiling at the children at play.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:37 am

I smilied.
"Can i interact with them?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:50 am

Tristan sighed. "I've tried, dear. The dream will just have them ignor us and walk through our bodies if we try to interact with them." He said and then sent her a mental note, 'This is how it is in allmy dreams, I can watch but not touch.'
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:56 am

I sighed, then thought of something. I closed my eyes concentrating hard. The kids played then stopped. They looked at us and smiled.

"Mommy, daddy!" they ran to us.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:00 am

Tristan smiled as Emily ran up and hugged him and Justin hugged Sirena. He smiled and picked his little girl up, sitting her in his lap.

Emily smiled and hugged Tristan tightly, "I missed you, daddy. Why you leave for so long?" she asked him but then shook her head and hugged tighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sirena's Beach House   Sirena's Beach House - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sirena's Beach House
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next