Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Hawkeye was half about to yell at Fury again when Natasha took the com and asked him to come back. "Alright." He saidafter a few minutes of silence. He then told his Sky-cycle to head back to the Helicarrier and he landed a few short minutes later. He walked throught the corridors till he got to the Bridge.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:01 pm

"Damn it" I cuss
"Cap, Stark, Romanoff, Barton get out of here and get on a jet. I got Thor"

"Roger" I say sarcastically and put my mask back on.
"Iron Man out" I say as I fly out.

I nod and run out to suit up and catch a jet.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Natalia nodded. "Yessir," she said and turned to exit. She didn't care much for Spider Man.

((At least she doesn't right now))
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Barton practically sprinted out of the bridge. He wasn't about to disobey the order from Fury when the Director was basically saying, 'Get the Hell off my helicarrier'. He got to his Sky-cycle and told it to head to Japan....after Natasha was on board since the other left with the jet.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:13 pm

I walk in, explain Loki got captured by Thor, sent back to Asgard, and then rest. I had an old friend to see. So, I web-swing out, yelling "Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:38 am

I woke up, hearing something. I put on my black jeans, white top, and leather jacket. I went out, with my bow on my back. I saw that mom wasnt there and it was a tood time to sneek out. I smiled, hitching a ride on a jet to the ground. I left.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:06 am

Natalia got off the line with her daughter and crossed her arms. She was annoyed enough that she had ditched the helicarrier without permission. But while she was grounded! What has gotten into that girl!
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:09 am

I flew in thru the dock and went in. I scanned for my mom and saw her... Mad. I took a deep breathe and went to her.
"Hey mom."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:17 am

"Aria, what the hell were you thinking when you decided to sneak out. WHile you were grounded no less!" Natalia exclaimed as she glared at her daughter disapprovingly.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:21 am

I sigh.

"Mom, im fine. Look? No bruises at all. Why cnt i leave here once and a while? Im not a baby anymore."

I walk to the part of the Hellicarrier that had apartments for the agents and avengers. I went in ours and put my bow in my room. I went to the kitchen.

"and why am i grounded?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:54 am

Natalia pinched the bridge of her nose. "You were grounded for the prank you and Clint pulled on the rest of the agents." She stated.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:57 am

I smiled, remembering the prank. I sat on the counter, eating some cereal.
"Oh, yeah. That was funn-"
I stopped and looked at mom.
"was not funny... Mom im sorry. I just felt that i had to leave."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:22 am

"Uhuh...and what was so important that you had to disobey me to go do?" Natalia questioned her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:26 am

I sighed. I looked at my cereal, thinking. How was i supposed to tell her.... I wentto central park because i felt i had to be there... I met a guy... We kissed... A lot...
I smiled, blushing remembering the kiss. I forgot mom was there.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:46 am

Natalia raised an eyebrow when she started blushing. "Answer me, Aria. Otherwise I'll have to find one of the others and see if they know anything about what you were up to."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:54 am

I looked up quickly.i sighed.
"I met this boy.... He was... Very sweet and nice..."
I blushed again, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:03 am

Natalia refrained from thinking the worst possible motherly thought. She sat down at the table and looked across at her daughter. "A boy? Well...uhmm..why don'tyou tellmewhat he's like..." She said trying not to jump to the 'OMG MY DAUGHTER'S GOING TO BE R*PED' thoughts.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:38 am

"His nice...and sweet... And... Well... His been alive since the civil war."
I smiled, tryingto read my moms face.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:59 am

"Hm, I see. Wait What?! The Civil War?!" Natalia said in hr best attempt at not exploding in her face.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:22 am

I looked at her. Crap..
"Yea... Hes older then Steve... But he looks 18-"
Crap, again! I always say the wrong things...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:41 am

"Oh my god, Aria! What the hell are you thinking!?" Natalia said to her

Eli appeared in the room and sat there on the bed, listening to what was being talked about.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:45 am

"Mom we didnt do anything! We just kis-"
I stopped myself... But that was strike 3. I closed my eyes, waiting for the yelling of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:53 am

Natalia did her best not to flip her switch. "Just what?" She asked.

"Oh nothing much. Mostly just talked, Ms. Romanoff." Eli said from the bed. He had vanished for a second and came back with an apple just as Natalia had asked her question of what he and Aria had done.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:57 am

I jumped up, seeing Eli. I looked at mom.. She looked...looked..ive seen that look... Even Fury hid when she had that look.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:23 am

Eli continued to eat his apple for another second, waiting for Natalia to blow the whole helicarrier sky high. He finished the apple and tossed it over into the trash can and then looked up at them.

((For the sake of sanity let's just say that the next scene had a lot of vulger language coming from a pissed off red-head xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: