Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:28 am

After mom finished, i was wide eyed. I had never...ever!...heard my mom talk like that. I saw her breathe heavily. She had left, going to talk to Steve... Who had seen everything.... Leaving me and Eli in the kitchen. I sat on the counter, staring at the floor.

// go on chat
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:43 am

Eli looked over at her and felt kinda guilty. "I...uh...I'm sorry, Aria" He said to her and walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:51 am

I sighed, pulling him close, resting my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes.
"No, its my fualt..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:56 am

Eli held her in his arms and rested his head against hers. He sighed and rubbed her back as she tried to take the blame for it. "How can it be your fault, Aria?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:02 am

"I dont know..."
I chuckled. I sighed, feeling better. Then i noticed something.
"Eli? How did you know i lived here? And how do you know my moms real name?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:09 am

"When you've lived as long as I have then you pick up on who important people's names are. As for knowing where you lived, I was in Limbo for a time after I vanished on the Empire state building. I heard someone talking about me or something that I had done and an image of you and where you were appeared. And thus here I am." He told her in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:16 am

I smiled, looking at him. I touched his face lightly, thinking. All of this.... Him... Me... It felt familiar... Eerily familiar.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:27 am

"Do you feel like we've known each other a lot longer than this, Aria?" Eli asked her after a long bit of silence. The silence that gave him to notice so many things about Aria that reminded him of Mary.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:29 am

He had noticed it too, i wasnt the only one. I nodded.
"Yes. I felt that since the kiss."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:32 am

Eli smiled and snuggled his head up next to hers. "You remind me so much of her." He said referring to Mary. He smiled and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:36 am

I smiled, kissing him back. She was lucky to have someone like him. I kssed him a bit deeper before stoping.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:44 am

Eli smiled and looked into her green eyes with his own. He smiled and hugged her tighter. This was good...this just had to be...until his role in the prophecy came at least....
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:47 am

I put my head on his, smiling. I wanted this to last. I didnt want him to go.
"When do you have to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:52 am

"Not for awhile." He said to her and kissed her again. "What did you have in mind for us to do?" He asked her silently.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:55 am

I smiled on his lips, kissing him softly. I thought for sometime.
"Anything you want."
I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:35 am

Eli smiled and kissed her again. "I just want to stay here with you for a while...whatever we do at that time.....well that's all up to you..." He whisperes to her and kisses again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:43 am

I chuckled.
"Then stay...here with me..."
I kissed him deeper, pulling him close.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:54 am

I walk in on them kissing.
"I did not need to see that" I say covering my only eye.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:56 am

Eli sighed as Fury walked in on them. With FUry coming in it only meant that Natalia wasn't far behind. He didn't care at the moment though and just kissed Aria again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:59 am

I kissed him back, then giggled.
"Hey, Granpa."
I pulled Eli close, resting my head on his shoulder, looking at Fury.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:04 am

I become very angry.
"Aria Lokidótter, what the hell were you thinking? This is a major security breach" I say yelling at her.
I touch my earpiece
"Get me Agent Romanoff" I say
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:15 am

Eli looks down at Aria and then back up at Fury. He uses his wind powers to yank the earpiece out of the Director's ear. He then brought the earpiece over and crushed it in his hand. "How about we don't get Agent Romanoff." He said.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:20 am

I look at them.
"Granpa, i didnt tell him where i lived. Please dont call mom or my bro... Please?"
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:23 am

I glare at them.
"You have no idea what you have done" I tell her and pull out my gun
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:31 am

Eli froze right then and there. Director Fury holding the gun pointed at him made him flash back to a reversal of all the hardships African Americans went through at the hands of Caucassion Americans during the Jim Crow Laws and KKK ruleing. over the Southern States. He felt fear for a minute but then his senses kicked in. "Aria....get down.." He whispered to her as he released her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ   S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: