Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On The Roof

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

On The Roof - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Roof   On The Roof - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:09 am

Dylan sat up and looked up at her. "You gonna be ok?" He asked her calmly or really trying to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: On The Roof   On The Roof - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:10 am

She nodded. "I'm going to be just fine," she said. She looked at him. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: On The Roof   On The Roof - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:13 am

Dylan nodded at her silently and then turned back to the ocean. He wasn't sure why he was staring at the ocean for so long but he felt like there was a good reason for it. Like someone was watching him from the waters....
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: On The Roof   On The Roof - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:17 am

She turned her back to the ocean view. "Um... I should go. I've got a music lesson before training and... I'll see you later, Dylan..."

She began to walk away.

((Note she hasn't actually left yet))
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: On The Roof   On The Roof - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:21 am

Dylan looked back at her and then back at the ocean. His eyes narrowed and he shook his head, sure that there was no one watching him. He stood and walked over to Artemis. "Mind if I join you?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: On The Roof   On The Roof - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:27 am

"Sure," she shrugged, her fingers tangling themselves around her dark hair. "I-" Her phone beeped and she checked. And she went completely still...

She turned and looked at him. "They sent me an address... The Professor... We've got to go there..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: On The Roof   On The Roof - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:31 am

Dylan nodded and took her hand. "Tell me a specific room." He told her indicating that he wouldn't be able to transport them there off a hunch alone.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: On The Roof   On The Roof - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:37 am

She nodded and stepped in closer. She told him. She breathed in and closed her eyes, unsure of what now.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: On The Roof   On The Roof - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:39 am

Dylan smiled and leaned in. He closed his eyes and kissed her softly and when he pulled away they vanished to Xavier's office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Roof   On The Roof - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Roof
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York :: Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters-
Jump to: