Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Date Maybe?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 am

I smile and nod, kissing him. I didnt want to let go, but had to.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:27 am

Tristan smiled back and led her back into the restruant. He was standing extremely close to her so that he could hide her wound and because he didn't want to be far away from her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:33 am

I grabbed my stuff when i saw a familiar face. I froze, looking at the guy. He say me and smiled....evily.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:35 am

Tristan noticed Sirena suddenly freezing up. "What's wrong?" He asked her in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:40 am

I sent a mental image of the guy... How he left me for died in the ally.... How he was looking for me. And he found me.

He got up.
"Sirena, babe i missed you. Thank you sir for helping her."
He grabbed her arm, yanking him away from Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 am

Tristan got an anger look in his eye and pulled Sirena back away from the man. "Back off." He gave his first and only warning. The next move would putting some lightning in this guys chest.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:48 am

"Listen, shes my girlfriend. Shes sick mentally so i have to bring her back. Im sorry."
He grabbed her and went outside, holding her tight, hurting her arm.

I got dragged out, looking at Tristan, asking for help.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 am

Tristan's anger broke then. Sirena was not that guys girlfriend and she definately wasn't mentally ill. This guy was just asking to die. He followed them outside and charged his hand, sending a bolt of lightning at the guy and holding Sirena so she wouldnt go flying as well. "I don't care who you are. You're not her boyfriend and she is not mentally ill. If your too much of a bast*rd to see that then you don't deserve her." He said and then shot another bolt at the guy.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:56 am

The guy screamed in pain, falling to the floor, died.

I hid my face in Tristans spchest, trying not to hear the scream.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 am

Tristan's rage left him and he was horrifyed by the death he caused. He dropped his head in shame but held Sirena in his arms. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that. I...I don't know what came over me, other then my drive to protect you." He said to her tryi g to apologize for what he had done.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:03 am

I held on to him, kissing him.
Dont worry.... You saved me.... Thank you....
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:09 am

Tristan kissed her back. 'Thats what really matters. You're safe. That's all that matters.' He said and kisse her again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 am

I held on to the kiss as long as i could. I heard people coming outside. I pulled away.
"We should leave.." i whispered.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 am

Tristan pulled away and nodded. "We need to head back to the institute. There's a secret entreance into the garage where we keep all the vehicles." He said and lead her back to the institute.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:23 am

I followed him, carrying my pack on my back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date Maybe?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: