Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Date Maybe?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 pm

Tristan carried Sirena into the closest McDonald's to Central Park and set her down once they were at the register. He purposefully stood close enough to he to hide wound from people's view and then gave the cashier his order.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 pm

I ordered, practically hugging him to hid the wound. I waited, looking at the ground to not look at him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:37 pm

Tristan payed the cashier and then quickly took the food and led her to an empty table away from everyone. "I know it's just blood but we're gonna have to take care of that wound soon." He said to her as he took a bite put of his cheeseburger.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 pm

I ate, not answering him. The voices were whispers now, which made me happy tho i hid it. I sighed.
Please... You dont have to worry tha much about me...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:36 am

Tristan sighed and ate his food. 'Force of habit. Being raised in the Xavier Institute all my life has kinda drilled being worried about someone into my skull.' He told her and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 am

I giggled, sounding like wind chimes.
Is that so? Well, theyre very kind
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 am

Tristan smiled and chuckled a bit. 'Yeah they are. I just wish I had known about the attack before I told you about the place.' He told her and finished his burger. He moved on to his French fries.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 am

I smiled.
its ok... Its over and down with...
i took a bag out of my pack and stored the rest of my food in there. I put it away.
"i should get going... A little dangrous to stay in more then one place.."
I got up.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:14 am

"Where will you go?" He asked her. He was upset that she was getting ready to leave but he wasn't about to stop her just because of his own selfishness.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:16 am

"anywhere... Nowhere... Safety."
I said. I sighed a little.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:22 am

"Stay. Please. I can help you." He said to her. He really did want her to stay, but he didn't want her to hate him.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:30 am

I looked at him.
"How can you help? I dont want to see you get hurt...."
I said, looking away. I didnt want to leave, but i didnt want him to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 am

"Getting hurt comes with the job, Sirena. Eventually it will happen." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 am

I sigh, looking at him from under my hood.
"But not in front of me. I dont think i can take seeing you hurt"
She whispered, not believing she just said that... She was getting attached...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 am

"I don't wan to lose you, Sirena." He said to her. He could feel his heart thumping like.a mad bull but he just didn't care. He didn't want to lose Sirena.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:46 am

I looked at him, blushing. I read his mind, trying to see what he was thinking.
So many have lied to me... But i felt something different in him...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 am

'Ive...felt this way before. Why is heart beating so fast.? Is....is it love..? But, we just met...it..it doesn't make since. And yet it feels right. But I don't know that she'll even stay to see if a relationship would work...' Tristan thought not realizing that she was reading his mind.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 am

I blushed deeper. I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. I took him to away from the people but not far. I took a deep breath, pulled him close, and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 am

Tristan had wondered why she suddenly pulled him outside away from everyone. "What?-" He was cut off by her kiss and while he was shocked he kissed her back. He carefully wrapped his arms around her waist and kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:06 am

I kissed him for what seemed a lifetime, yet didnt feel long enough. I pulled away slowly, looking at him, wondering what he would say or do.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:08 am

"Hopefully this means you are staying?" He asked her with a smile as he pulled away from her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:10 am

I smiled. "Yea... I guess it does." i said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:14 am

Tristan smiled at her. "Good." He said and then leaned in and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:16 am

I kissed back smiling. I felt happy, and i didnt care how long it would last, as long as i stayed near him, i would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:22 am

Tristan kept kissing her until he had to pull away for air. He smiled and hugged her close to him and then thought of her stuff which they had left inside. "Come on. We should get your stuff and then go somewhere where there isn't so many people watching." He whispered to her and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Date Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date Maybe?   First Date Maybe? Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date Maybe?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: