Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going Down

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:03 am

Annie landed on the right part of Times Square, looking at the ground. Intangible and invisible to all, she muttered to John, "Ready? It's going to get cold down there."

She looked around. Rush hour was just perfect. No one would really notice if they slipped up.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:13 am

"I was born ready." John said. If it was cold, he had fire powers to heat himself up, along with Annie. "Just...what would happen if a ghost train happened to run into us? What would happen?" He asked her. He was curious about it, curious about the physics of ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:16 am

"Um... Well... It would just keep going. I said they're intangible, didn't I? Things go through them. Doesn't mean that they ain't scary as sh!t though. I mean, when I first saw one, I just stood there and screamed. It's not the trains you have to keep an eye out for really... it's the rats. You'll see what I mean when we get down there, I guess," she said and shrugged. Gingerly, she wrapped her other arm around him and closed her eyes, concentrating. "Here we go..."

They started to sink through the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:31 am

John all of a sudden felt very cold. Colder than he almost ever felt. This even rivaled when he was stuck in the middle of a blizzard in Canada. Even with his fire powers he couldn't even warm himself to comfortable levels without burning his clothes.

He also felt weightless. A feeling he never experienced before. It was quite an odd feeling, but it was enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:38 am

Annie opened her eyes and sighed in relief. "Oh. It's working. Yay," she said weakly. She breathed in and looked at John. "Are you ok? How're you feeling?"

She wasn't cold. This was normal for her. It was down further where the cold got you. They sank further and further, deeper underground. The sank down slowly until they hit a tunnel where in modern day, the trains go by. They dropped quicker then. Annie had to stop. She gestured he follow her.

"Quickly. We have to get into this tunnel thing then it's down further,"
she said, pointing to a hole in the wall ahead. It had a slight glow to it. Or maybe that was just to Annie. She knew ghosts would be... Well, they'd be as common as rats past that point.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:21 am

"Yeah, I feel okay," John said, looking at his hand as Annie let go of him. He then felt his normal weight. He did feel very cold down here, now even colder than that blizzard. He heated the air around him to a more suitable temperature, but it still wasn't all that warm. He didn't want his clothes to burn off.

"That was...brilliant." He smiled and chuckled a bit, and then followed her to the hole.

"So...you want us to-" He said, but he noticed it had a faint...glow about it. It reminded him of when Annie turned into her ghost form...

"There's not just ghost trains here, is there?" He asked her. The thought of ghosts didn't frighten him as it should have, but he wouldn't disrespect a spirit either.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:45 am

"Sorry to say no. You see this," she said, indicating to the blue-ish puffs coming from her mouth when she breathed, "shows there is another ghost around. In fact, there are more... Come on... We'd be able to get rid of Slimer no problem."

Annie looked around as she climbed through the hole. Raising a hand, her hand lit up with a green ball of ectoplasm which glowed with enough light for her to look around and see.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:02 am

"Get rid of Slimer? Who's Slimer? Or what is a Slimer?" John asked, as he followed suit behind her through the hole.

In this place, there were lots of more of those glowing balls. "Are those...souls?" He asked, looking around. They were numerous, more so than he cared to count at the moment. "How do I not piss them off?" He asked, standing still. Would they dislike a living being?
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:05 am

"These? Not even close to souls. And you just... don't try and touch them," she said and carried on walking. "I think the spot to go down again is right... about... here."

She indicated to where she was standing.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:08 am

"Wait, we're going even more down?" John eyed her in surprise. "It's already cold enough here." He said, but then cocked his head a bit to the left and sighed. "Well, I guess if we have to..." He muttered and stood next to her again as he held his arm out to her.

"Lead the way, Annie." He told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 pm

She grabbed hold of his wrist and quiker this time, sank down through the surface. Annie had a look in her eye that read as 'let's get this over with.' The pair sank through the gorund, further and further. "Come on," Annie muttered to herself, and felt her feet breach into the old abandonned tunnels. "Brace yourself, Johnny."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:22 am

For what? The trains? John thought. The air was deathly cold here, and John half wished he could engulf himself in flame like his dad, but then he would have to burn all of his clothes off. The tips of John's clothes were getting singed so he could keep himself warm, but even then he started chattering his teeth.

"T-this is c-colder than that one blizzard I stayed in. It was in Min-Minnesota, but that doesn't even com-compare to this." John stuttered. "How do you e-even deal with t-this?" He asked her. He mentally braced himself for anything, as she had told him.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

"Your experiencing my normal body tempreture," she shrugged. "It gets worse the further in we go."

She grabbed his hand and led him toward the one end of the tunnel. They didn't seem to end. Her steps got smaller and more hesitant as she went.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:41 am

John rolled his eyes. "Great..." He muttered. He did his best to get the cold off his mind, with mind over matter as the saying goes, and it did help a bit. He concentrated on the heat he was surrounding himself with, which seemed to be doing pretty well to make him feel warm.

"And how long is this tunnel?" He asked after a bit. It looked like it went on forever. Perhaps it was just a ghost trick?

"Would it be okay if I set a small amount of the floor on fire? If I do, we can tell if we're actually going forward or not." He told her. He asked for permission first because he wasn't sure if it would piss off any spirits, and he didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:01 am

Annie looked down." Look down, John. What are we awalking on. We're walking on wood. I may be intangible but my powers are often puppet to my emotions. I'm not sure how they'd react."
She bit her lip. "If you can, contain it to your hands or something?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:33 pm

"That's what I have these claws for," He said, bringing out his left hand and making his three solid-flame claws come out of his hand, making a light. "Funny enough, after all the time I've had these claws I have no clue what they're made out of. They are quite useful, though." He told Annie, walking beside her and holding his arm out like a torch.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:31 am

"Do you even want to know?" Annie asked, starting to shiver. She was getting cold... -er than usual. Annie heard a noise and turned around to check. "Nothing."

Then there came a sound that was quite obviously a train. "Uh..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:31 pm

John froze. Not because of the temperature, but because of the noise.

"Train?" He asked, a bit wide eyed, but he knew the answer. That was certainly a train. He looked back to see if the train was back there, and it wasn't. John had made a mistake there.

A very cold feeling passed him. More so than he previously felt, and he didn't know if things could have gotten any colder than what he was feeling. A very loud, to the point of deafening, roar, John's heart was beating tremendously fast...

The train passed through him. It had come from the opposite way he had looked. It wasn't too long, and after it completely passed, he still stood motionless.

"Yeah, train." He said slowly. His heart rate went down to normal after a while. He then stood back up normally and shook his head.

"I'm awake," He joked.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 am

Annie watched as the train went by. In her ghost form, the train had hit her quite hard. Shaking her head, she removed herself from the tunnel wall and approached John. She smiled a little and flickered her forms. She couldn't return to human form now. It'd be too dangerous. Annie sighed and took the lead, not exactly walking in the straightest of lines.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:58 am

John ran close by Annie, still following behind her, but he hadn't known that ghosts could be hit by other ghost things, though he didn't think about it before. He had forgotten about his shivering right now.

"Are you all right?" He asked, with a concerned tone. She looked like she was swerving a bit...that couldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:06 pm

"Uhuh... I'm dandy... Peachy... Swell..." said the ghost girl, smiling shakily. She haf hold of her arm as she flickered in form and as she collapsed to her knees, changed back into her human form. In her human form, she was completely unscathed by the train. She looked really tired though. She breathed heavily and she couldn't really stand.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:40 pm

John rushed to her side, examining her, both worried and nervous. His brain was thinking furiously to think of a solution, something to help her regain her strength, anything...he half cursed that he didn't have his father's healing touch.

Oh, of course! His blood! He took his hand (his claws would have no use if they both cauterized the wound), and dug his nails into his forearm. He didn't feel the pain, no, he was much more worried about Annie than himself.

The red blood came up from the wound, and John had to dig at his arm harder (now he was starting to feel pain) to make sure the wound didn't heal on itself.

"Here, drink up. No, I don't have AIDS or anything," He joked, bringing up his arm to her face. It must have been rather weird to drink someone else's blood to heal up, John thought, especially if you did it to heal yourself.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:50 pm

She looked at his arm and brushed her finger along the wounds he made. She dipped her bloodied finger into her mouth and felt a little better. She swallowed and brought herself forward, pressing her lips to his skin. His blood was warm in her mouth and she closed her eyes as she started to heal. She brought herself back, feeling her bruises heal up. She tried to go back to her ghost side but she couldn't. "I guess that's going to have to wait a little..." she told him, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:27 pm

John, (much to his disappointment) had blushed when she placed her lips to his skin, though he prayed she wouldn't notice. He didn't want to notice it himself; he wasn't supposed to be attaching feelings to this girl. John retracted his hand from the wound, and watched as the skin took the place of the cuts on his arm. He slowly massaged the forearm, and looked over at Annie. Luckily, she looked a lot better, and that made him feel rather accomplished with himself and the way he handled the situation.

"That's fine," He said nodding his head. "Just...uh...lead the way. I'll be close by, though," He told her, standing by her side and a little behind her.

Last edited by Zachary on Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:35 pm

She stepped toward the wall of the tracks and kept going. She was starting to get nervous. She shivered a lot because of the cold. She stopped. She waited and clenched her fists. Bringing them to her chest, she groaned as a light appeared around her and she changed forms. She turned to him and reached out for his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Down   Going Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Down
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: