Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A plot of titans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

A plot of titans Empty
PostSubject: A plot of titans   A plot of titans EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:04 am

Plot I guess...

Ok right now raven and castien are in purgatory learning why trigon wants to invaid earth again, and also revealing some of ravens secrets of her mind. 
Meanwhile Crow (ravens bro) and Suzan have met slade underneath the shadow of an abandoned ware house. When raven and castien return to jump city, raven goes to find her brother, and castien follows as a 'protector', but really he's worried about raven because of her constant mood swings.
When they meet crow immediately attacks raven, catching her off guard completely and knocking her back. Castien stands in front of her telling te other halfling to back off, but raven balances her emotions , forming white raven, which crow loathes. Raven rises into the sky and proceeds to battle against her brother while BB (or KF or both) arrive with jinx and they stand in awe as the battle continues above them.
Suzan suddenly gets a burst of hunger and goes full demon and attempts to bite either BB, castien, or KF. Obviously she fails, but manages to grab jinx and hold her as a shield against castiens sword, which is now out. Then crow gets a lucky shot while raven glances to see BB fighting as a ________. Then raven falls out of the sky, crashing into the pizza parlor. Castien runs after her and crow lands next to Suzan, smirking, believing raven will die. Crow and Suzan prepare to leave, but right before they vanish ino the shadows Suzan tells BB that terra is alive and looking for him. KF (if there) gets knocked out so didn't see most of it, but gets very protective when he learns jinx is captured.

In crows evil base, HQ, whatever. They torture jinx and get her to spill some secret weaknesses of the titans, which crow then collects other villains to help him exploit these weaknesses. This group is then called _______ (to e determined by Crow) and they proceed to attack the titans one by one, never learning that raven survived. 
Castien after finding raven, takes her to her room and lays her on her bed and watches her, making sure nothing attacks, though he sees what she dreams.
KF runs after jinx and will get 'captured' by one of the villains and manages to be locked in a cell with jinx. Jinx however is cross at him for a bit and they have an argument. 
Eventually when raven wakes, she goes to the main room in the tower and is greeted by starfire, BB, castien, argent, and terra. Raven takes charge and declares that they find and rescue KF (she doesn't know about jinx) and sends argent and BB and terra to track down _____(slade or red X) and leads castien and argent to assault crow directly. Crow and raven meet again, though this time on azarath where they fight and raven wins, then turns crow to the light side with castiens 'persuasion'. They then return to the tower and raven learns that crows birthday is soon, and that trigon will use him this time to enter earth and attempt to invade. After trigon arrives, he takes Africa and crow gets torn bewtween his sister and his evil father. 

((all I got so far....suggestions helpful))

Last edited by Trigon on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

A plot of titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plot of titans   A plot of titans EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:16 pm

seems like a good plot to me...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

A plot of titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plot of titans   A plot of titans EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:21 pm

If it were ore detailed then it would seemed good to me
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

A plot of titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plot of titans   A plot of titans EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:32 pm

I would like someone to do the detail work
Back to top Go down
Alsius
Alsius

A plot of titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plot of titans   A plot of titans EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:40 am

I would do the detail work for it since I like the plot, but this is your plot. If I were to add stuff that you didn't agree with.......it could get bad. For our safety. XD
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

A plot of titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plot of titans   A plot of titans EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

A plot of titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plot of titans   A plot of titans EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:29 am

loving it. I'm going to have to work on KF, of course, but hey, I've been procrastinating.
Back to top Go down
Alsius
Alsius

A plot of titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plot of titans   A plot of titans EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:07 am

I actually like this idea a lot.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

A plot of titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plot of titans   A plot of titans EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Once KF is made by someone and raven gets to earth we can start...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

A plot of titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plot of titans   A plot of titans EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:23 am

....Castien won't be involved.....
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

A plot of titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plot of titans   A plot of titans EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:24 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A plot of titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: A plot of titans   A plot of titans Empty

Back to top Go down

A plot of titans
Page 1 of 1