Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Gem related Plot.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Another Gem related Plot. Empty
PostSubject: Another Gem related Plot.   Another Gem related Plot. EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:34 am

Before you read this you should read 'John's Plot' which can be found [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

The remains of the gem form an island out side of space and time. But there is a physical island created in Real Time/Space, just once you get on it you are on the one out side time/space. A being is also created (I will make a character) who protects the island's power, which I will explain later. Any super with powers is striped of his/her powers once on the island OST/S.

A groups of Hero/Villians, crash an airplane onto the physical island and are trapped on the island OST/S. There the protector (I'm going to call him He in the explanation) come to them, explaining what the island is, but doesn't tell them who He really is just that he has been there a long time. He tells them that the powers are stored in a cave with other powers of people who have come here to die. He says that it should have enough power to get them off the island. The villians wanting the power for them selves, sneak off at night from their camp. At this point He allys himself with the heros trying to protect the islands/gems powers.

After protecting the cave for a long time, the heros began to question He's story. Antsy to get off the island, they try to take the power except one hero stays and helps He. He uses his powers and forces all the heros onto the beach. He explains to the hero who he is and his real purpose. He tells the one hero he is destined to be the next protecter of the island.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor

Another Gem related Plot.
Page 1 of 1