Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Empire State Building.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

The Empire State Building. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:29 am

I watched him leave. I felt panic in me.
"No...please dont leave..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:31 am

"Why not, Aria?" He asked her as he turned and stood there. He wanted to know why...after all that....she still wanted him to stay. Stay here with her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:37 am

"I dont know.. When you leave, i feel panic inside."
I stood up.
"I dont like that feeling"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:50 am

"We've just met, Aria. Why would ou feel panic when we've just met?" Eli asked her but this brought him to thoughts of Mary. 'She felt a sense of panic whenever I started to go somewhere too...but she had a good reason for it with how the times were.....
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:53 am

I looked away. I walked towards the bench, my hair to the side. I thought for a bit. My birthmark, a cresent moon, that was on my neck, showing.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:00 am

Eli felt bad and walked over to her. "Aria.." He said and stpped in front of her. He tried to, but couldn't fight his urge to hig and comfort her. So that's what he did..
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:04 am

I stayed there... In his arms. I closed my eyes and thought. Something must have washed over me, because i felt a surge go thru my body. I started to hum, then sing quietly:

Sparkle in your eyes
Hair black as night
Love as big as the sky is wide
Moon and stars play all around
Singing of the daughter they have found
The stars rest in your hair
The moon lives in your eyes
Our love, Minette, well never die.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:08 am

Eli listened as she sang and realized that it was the same lullaby he sang to Mary before he had to leave for war. He looked down and hummed along with Aria as she sang softly.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:12 am

I stopped. I looked up at him. How did he know that song? It was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:23 am

Eli stared into her eyes for the longest time. He guessed that it had something to do with his necromonic powers because he feltlike he was staring straight into the soul of Mary. 'What? he thought even though he found himself leaning in and kissing Aria deeply.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:27 am

I kissed him back deeply. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer. I could have kept kissing him.... And i wanted to. This felt... Familiar.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:32 am

Eli continued to kiss her. He felt like he knew her. Knew her so much longer then he just a few hours. It was like she has been with him for a very long time. And he kissed her like a long lost lover.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:36 am

We kissed for the longest. I felt his arms around me. I broke the kisss, but i rested my lips on his, my forehead on his too. I vbreathed in slowly, my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:38 am

"I..."Eli started to say but didn't believe that words were needed. So he just stood there with his eyes close, pressed against her. He smiled and held her tightly, but not to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:41 am

I held on to him, smiling.i opened my eyes slowly, looking at him. I was about to speak when my tranmeter rang. I sighed, not wanting to leave his arms.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:56 am

Eli heard the beeping and looked down at her transmitter. He looked up and kissed her longingly before breaking away. "Go..I'll be waiting for you...just call my name." He whisered and then kissed her again before flickering away.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:01 am

I kissed him before he left. I felt panic again, but i calmed down. I tookthe transmitter and answered. After sometime, i hung up. I tightned my pack tightly, got on the hover board and flew home... Aka SHIELD HQ.
Back to top Go down
Penance

Penance

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Robbie walked down the crowded streets of New York City. He marched through puddles that grew from the falling rain, a black hoodie kept the water away from his eyes. He continued forward, hardly looking ahead of him, if he bumped into people he didn't care, no one knew him, technically he was dead, and his alter ego the most hated man in America. He stopped, and looked up, the familiar streets leading him to the most visited place in his youth. The Empire State Building.

Robbie gained his fill (about five seconds) and continued on his way.
Back to top Go down
http://skyrim.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Empire State Building.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: