Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Empire State Building.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Empire State Building. Empty
PostSubject: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:36 am

Eli appeared on the look out point of the empire state building. He held Aria in his arms and looked down at her collapsed body. He wondered what the hell he was doing but couldn't stop himself from kissing her forhead. He walked over and laied her down on one of the benches that were placed there for people to rest.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:48 am

I wake up, looking around.
"Where....where ami i?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:50 am

Eli turned and looked at her. "Empire State building." He said and then turned back to viewing the streets below. "You fainted and I brought you here." He said to her and nw that he had said it out loud he felt the reason to wonder why he brought her here in the first place.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:54 am

I got up, looking around. I went to his side, looking at the streets.
"thank you..."
I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:57 am

"For what?" He asked her. He had an idea that she would say that she was thanking him fro bringing her up here. But he didn't want to assume something. Not with Aria
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:03 am

"for bringing me here.... Never seen the city like this."
I tried not to look at him.... But i did... Looked him right in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:07 am

Eli looked back at her, keeping his eyes locked onto hers. "Aria, I..."" He trailed off not sure of how he should go about saying this. It's not like he can just blurt out that he is a widower that has been alive since the very day the age of Reconstruction was going on.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:09 am

I looked at him, waiting for him to say something.
"Yes, Eli?"
I felt my heart race. I knew i shouldnt be here... With him....
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:14 am

Eli sighed trying to find the words to say. "Aria...this isn't going to work out between us.." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:20 am

I felt my heart sink, but i kept it hidden.
"I know...."
I turn to the bench and go to my backpack. I cry a bit, silently. I take out a board, making it levitate. I hop on, strapping my bag on tight. I fly in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:23 am

"Aria..wait.." Eli called to her. He had to let her know that he wanted it to work. He really did. But it just couldn't. Especially with the prophecies words seered into his memory
The fact of the one line about his fate. Getting attached to Aria.....it would just leave her hurting inside if she had to go through that.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:26 am

I looked at him. I hovered to him, kissing him deeply. I didnt want to let him go... Ever... But i had to.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:31 am

Eli kissed her back floating off the ground and onto her board with her. He continued to kiss her as he uninetionally wraped his arms around her and held her close to him. The prophecy's words still rang in his brain. But he tried to forget. And Impossible task but a task all the same.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:34 am

I kissed him deeper, wrapping my arms around his neck. The board landed on the roof top, but i just kept kissing.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:37 am

Eli continued to kiss her for what could've been hours in his internal time. Really though he brokw away after a couple more minutes. "Aria. You need to know....nearly everything about me..." he said to her...
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:40 am

I looked at him, waiting for him to tell me. I hadnt notice how close we were.
"Yes, eli?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:47 am

Eli sighed before answering. "It's best that you sit down." He told her and lead her over to the bench. He sighed again and then brushed her hair back behind her ear before standing and looking out at New York for a moment. "Better to just start with whatever questions you have for me before I go into detail. So..what do you want to know about me?" He asked her when he turned back to face her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:50 am

I looked at him, studying him. He looked out of place. I had to admit that.
"Who are you.... In reality?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:53 am

Eli sighed...the question that alwways gets him. "I don't even think I'm in reality anymore." He told himself and then looked up and answered her. "You remember the day that the Civil War ended right?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:12 am

I nodded. Steve was my history tutor for while.
"Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Eli breathed deeply and stated, "I was born the exact day after the war ended." He stopped and waited for whatever initial reaction she had.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:00 pm

I looked at him, waiting for more. I was a little shocked, but not that much.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Eli sighed. "Well, I was born in Shiloh, Mississippi at that time and had ben living there since age 6. I was a taboo to everyone there cause I was actually friends with Black people while the rest of the white minority tried to oppress them. My mistake caught up to me when I was at my best friend's house. We had just come in for lunch and were about to start when three KKK members broke in and dragged the four of us out there in the front yard....." Eli continued on to tell her his entire history. Well minus that of the prophecy. He explained that he has been to WW1, been married before he was departed Told her of the persecution he faced from other caucassion men, women, and children at that time during the civil rights movments. He sighed and turned away when he spoke of his late wife and all that she meant to him. He explained that he felt a part of him was betraying her even though she has passed on to the next life. Free of suffering and misery. He quieted down and then ended with his years he speant in Limbo watching the world pull itself from one problem just to be thrown back in another one.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:59 pm

I heard it all. Hes story. The part of his wife struck me hard... But it felt familiar. I kept hearing him. As he finished i remaind silent.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:26 am

Eli looked down and placeda hand on her shoulder. "I...I can't speak for you....but at least you know why....I've been acting like this...." He said and then got up and started to leave.
'Please stay....' He thought to himself..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Empire State Building.   The Empire State Building. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Empire State Building.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: