Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wedding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:16 am

Jayne smiled softly after him. "I'll be at the manor," she called after him. "Be safe."

She raised her arms and slowly began to leave like paper catching fire. She twisted and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:36 am

Davin smiled and waved her off. He frowned a bit and then turned to find Lilith standing in front of him.

"You honestly think that confronting Damon is what you want to do, Davin?" She asked him with a smirk.

"Look, Lilith. Give me whatever list you got later. I'm not in the mood and we both know I'd rather be with Jayne then doing this." Davin said.

Lilith smirked and vanished in an inferno. On the grass were the scortched in words, 'Just don't forget that I still own you, Davin.'

Davin went off and looked for Damon. After finding him they got into an argument which Amber had to break up before anyone started getting suspicous. Davin left and when he was out of sight he thought of Jayne's room at the manor and the his powers took him their. His body fading like sparks in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:38 am

((ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND END SCENE!))
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wedding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: Europe :: United Kingdom :: Great Britain-
Jump to: