Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wedding

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Davin's Suit:

Davin paced the halls of the Cathedral wondering about these feeling that had been bubbling up in him for the past month. He was confused by them becuase they made him feel so good around Jayne yet it seemed like he was straying so far from himself. He was nervousa and had gotten into a bad habit of constantly readjusting the tie on his suit.

Mr. Lockbreak came up and tapped Davin's shoulder causing him to jump.

Davin turned and looked Jayne's father. "Time, sir?" He asked him. Jayne's father nodded and Davin walked into the chambers. He stood in his spot and waited patiently for Jayne.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Jayne's cousins, Cathrina and Renetta, fussed over her dress. She sighed whenever they mentioned how warm she was. "I'm just a warm person, Cathrina."

"Oh! I never thought I'd see the day that Jayney would turn into a blushing bride! I mean, he's a catch too," Renetta laughed.

Jayne scowled. "Please stop."

Cathrina frowned. "Jay? Is there something you want to tell us, Jay Jay?"

"No!"
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Davin sighed and looked around at all the people. He felt so awkward up there..especially with Damon standing right there beside him. 'This is gonna be a long day with him right there.' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Jayne heard the organ start and rolled her eyes. "Organ music? Really? Ew."

She positioned herself and waited for her father to take her arm. Once he did, she slowly started to walk down the aisle. All eyes were on her. But she looked at one thing out of panic. Davin. She looked at his face and something jolted in her stomach. She didn't show it. She did her best to give him a look of pure adoration... and found it came easily.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Davin smiled back at her. He suddenly felt all his inhibitions fade away. Davin relaxed as he stared back at her and felt his heart skip a beat. 'Oh hell...Am I in love?' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Jayne smiled a little at him, her body relaxing. She forgot about her situation. She forgot herself. She was lost in the moment, walking toward the man she... was expecting a child with. She found his eyes and stared at them, blushing a little. Her heart skipped a beat.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Davin smiled as she walked up to her spot on the alter. He smiled and blushed at her. "You look beautiful in that dress, Jayne." He whispered to her just before the service started.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:42 pm

She smiled broadly. "Thanks. That suit makes you look hot," she whispered before realising what she had said. She went redder and continued to smile.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Davin blushed a bit himself and opened his mouth to say something in return but the preacher had moved to the exchanging of the vows before he got the change.

"The bride and groom may now exchange their vows." He said and then gave the floor to Jayne allowing the bride to go first out of common courtesy.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Jayne smiled and looked at him. The words she had written... They were forgotten. "Davin, I promise I'll always love you. I'll care for you when you need it and I'll share everything I am with you. I promise nothing can keep me from you... Not even events of the past. I'll always be there for you... to watch over our children... our grandchildren... For eternity."

She swallowed, tears welling in her eyes as she smiled at Davin.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Davin smiled and felt sometears welling up himself. 'This is right...thisjust has to be,,,' He thought and then it was turn to say his vows.

He cleared his throat and regained his composure before stating, "Jayne, from this day till we pass away I will always love you with everything in me. I will always be there for you, all that you have to do is call. I'm yours forever and I will support you no matter what. I love you, Jayne. And everything I do will be for you."

He smiled at her blushing like crazy and feeling tears well up in him and Damon glaring at the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:06 pm

She blushed, smiling honestly at him. She took his hand and smiled, the rest of the wedding going in a blur. She didn't want tp change this moment.

Last edited by The Illustrator on Sat May 19, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Davin smiled and held her hand through the rest of the wedding not really paying attention to anything else going. He came out of his daze when the preacher asked him a question

"Do you, Davin McAndren, take Jayne Lockbreak to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, solong as you both shall live?' The preacher asked him

"I do." Davin said with a smile. The preacher repeated the question to Jayne.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:18 pm

"I do," she said without hesitation, looking at Davin dreamily. She squeezed his hand. She smiled at him. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Davin smiled back at her and squeezed her hand a bit. "I love you too." He told her as the preacher continued oon and finally said the words Davin had been waiting to here all night,

The preacher proudly to the the two as well as the rest of the church, 'You may kiss the bride.'

Davin turned and pulled Jayne into his arms. He smiled and kissed her deeply as everyone clapped in the background. They didn't matter though...all that mattered wash Jayne...his new bride.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Jayne kissed back. It was in fact the best kiss she'd ever recieved. She didn't care if she could practically feel her father and Damon's glare. She wasn't sure of Lilith's reaction. She didn't know her as well as the others. She knew Amber was crying. She could hear her! Dove was cooing over baby Elyon, not paying attention. All she wanted was Davin and that moment.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Davin pulled away for a breath but kissed Jayne again for the longest time. He was finally with the girl he loved, together with Jayne forever. Better then that in a few months or so he would be a father and they would have a family.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:44 pm

She pulled away, giggling at the loud cough someone had given near-by. She kissed his cheek and smiled. "Forever is going to be interesting... Especially because I've got your surname now. Look at me. I'm Jayne Taisie McAndren!"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Davin smiled and hugged her. "Yeah, you're still beautiful as ever, no matter what surname you have." He told her and kissed her cheek as everyone started to file out to the wedding reception
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:19 pm

"I meant it," she whispered. "I do love you. It took me until I was walking down the aisle to see just how much."

She heard Damon storm out. Lilith stayed behind as Dove and Amber ran after him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Davin smiled and kissed her cheek. "I think I've love you for months now...I just able to put it into words till now." He whispered back at her and hugged her close.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:43 pm

"We should go... Davin, Damon in this state... He's dangerous..." she bit her lip as she said it. "He can get violent..."

Her arms lowered to cover her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Davin nodded and kissed her forhead. "I understand." He said and rubbed her stomach a bit and then lead her out of the cathedral. "Where to?" He asked once they were outside and out of view.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:53 pm

"Home. Where ever you are," she said and took his hand. "Tell me you'll come back? Tell me you'll take him home before her hurts someone? I don't love him, Davin. But I still care for him."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:08 pm

Davin nodded and kissed the top of her forhead. "I know, Jayne, I know." He said to her in whisper and then lightly kisses her lips. He was reluctant to let go but he did and walked off to find Damon,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wedding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: Europe :: United Kingdom :: Great Britain-
Jump to: