Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:52 pm

She leaned across and whispered in his ear. She went red, realising what she was doing. Some Catholic she was.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Davin looked over at her. "Are you sure you want to go that far?" He asked her. He wasn't about to do this if she wasn't sure
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:59 pm

"If you want," she shrugged. Her face clearing up of any signs of embaressment. The way she saw it, what's done is done. It wouldn't matter anymore. Her faith would pretty much outcast her if they knew who her boss was anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Davin smiled lightly and held her face by the cheek. "Ok." He told her and thenleaned in and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:06 pm

She kissed back this time. It was only a one night stand, she told herself. You won't get sent to Hell for it. People do it all the time.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Davin woke up in the bed of the cabin and looked over at Jayne. 'Not a dream. Really did happen.' He thought to himself as he relaxed a bit. He leaned over and kissed her lips softly while she slept.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:15 pm

A few minutes after, Jayne's eyes fluttered open. She sat up, rubbing her forehead. "What time is it?" she asked. She looked for a clock and failing to find one, she scrabbled for her clothes. She found her watch. "SH!t! I need a soul and fast to take back to Him."

She started to get dressed, rushing so she had to switch which way her shirt was three times.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Davin quickly got dressed as well and then looked over at Jayne, "Want me to help? I just realized that we only met cause I mistaked you for a soul I was supposed to find." He asked her. He would be more stressed out but his off the job personality prevented that of him.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:37 pm

"You aren't after the same soul, I hope. Robert Black. Found in Xavier's Academy for Gifted Youngsters in the Salem region of New York?"

She fell over whilst pulling on a sock.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:41 pm

Davin helped her up. "No. I'm after Jaynelle Krista." He said. "She's found in Manhatten, New York, last seen near the Xavier Institute." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:51 pm

"Well... I suppose we can work together. Heck, we might learn something from one another," Jayne shrugged. "Let's do it."

She grinned at the man she had just slept with. "After you put on some clothes."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Davin laughed. "You get some x-ray vision from that hellfire? I got dressed while you were turning your shirt inside out like a paranoid duck." He said to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Jayne rolled her eyes. "I am not a duck... Pull your trousers up then. I saw a lot of that last night, thanks."

She turned around and bent to pick up her shoes. She stood up straight again and tossed her hair behind her shoulder, licking her thumb and attempting torub away a scuff.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Davin smiled and pulled up his trousers and then slipped his shoes on. He walked over to her and smiled as he waites forher to finish
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:44 pm

She finished up and clapped her hands together. "He'll kill me anyway, I should imagine... OK. Off to get this soul..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Davin walked over to the door and then used his hellfire tomake a portal to limbo open behind it. He opened the door and then bowed, "After you, Jayne." He said.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:27 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Get your game face on," she scowled and stepped through, her attitude shifting. Her fire consumed her, changing her clothes and generally just making her look good. She kept a flicker of the dark flames on her hands as a comfort.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Davin smirked at her as the flames consumed him as well. "Oh but this is my game face. I'm a sarcastic a** to my targets before I take their souls." He told her and then stepped through the portal himself.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:04 pm

"You're also an open book, apprently. An audio book," she said flatly. "Come on."

(( Straight to NY? Or shall we time skip to about a few weeks later?))
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:10 pm

((Few weeks later))
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:20 pm

((To England with Jayne!))
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:22 pm

((KK))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: Canada :: Quebec-
Jump to: