Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. Empty
PostSubject: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Davin appeared in the cabin with Jayne in his arms. He walked over to the bed and layed her down on it, gently. He stood with a sigh and then walked over to the stove and started a kettle of herbal tea for when she woke up. He walked over and sat down in one of his chairs and staired at the fire place in the middle of the back wall of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Jayne murmured and opened her eyes. "Damon?" she asked and sat up. She looked around. "Ow... Oh God, my head hurts."

She put her head between her knees.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:09 pm

"Davin." He said to her and then got up and poured her a glass of tea. He walked over to the bed and sat down in the chair next to it. "Here. This'll help that headache." He said and held out the drink to her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:12 pm

She took it, drinking gratefully. "He's going to kill me... I didn't get Billy's soul..."

She stared at her cup for a moment. "I'm probably the most embaressing drunk too..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:21 pm

"If Damon tries something then he might as well be begging Lilith to attack him. Cause I'm not about to let him hurt you. He'll have to kill me first." Davin said to her and rubbed her back.

"And trust me. I've seen a lot more embarassing drunks." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:25 pm

"Gee thanks. Care to tell me what I said?" she asked. "And I'd rather stay out of sibling fights."

She was confused by this guy. He was a Soul Catcher. A rival. And here he was rubbing her back?
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Davin sat back. "If I tell you then you're gonna more then likely slap me." He told her with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:34 pm

"Whatever," Jayne mumbled. "Where are we?"

She noticed how homely this place was compared to how cold he seemed.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Davin shrugged. "Canada. My Hidden Cabin just outside of Quebec to be more precise." He told her. Instantly his first thought was that she would think he is trying to get lucky with her. Definately NOT the case.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:41 pm

"Oh. Like my family manor. I use that to hide from Damon. It's from my mother's side and called Knightly. My mother's maiden name, you see," she shrugged. She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Davin nodded at her. He stood up and walked over to the stove and pulled out a tray of quesidillas. He set them on the stove top to cool and then turned and walked back over to her. He sat down next to her and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:48 pm

"Wow. This is rare. A man who can actualldo things," she laughed and then went red."Um..."

She bit her lip. "I mean... Uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:57 pm

Davin smiled at her. "I asked you if Damon beat you for no reason and you broke down. You said that you do everything for him and are practically his maid. Then you spilt some beer on you and I wiped it away cause you were in loopy mode. As that happened you asked me I thought Damon was fallen for you. I told you that I thought if Damon was Fallen for you then he has a sh*tty way of showing it and that you deserve better." He said and then paused for a second.

"Then you asked me if I would kiss you. Well you added the asking of if you weren't so clumsy." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:06 pm

"I was probably refering to being drunk," Jayne dismissed. "I'm surprised I talked about Damon that way... He does hit me, yeah. Hell Fire makes me heal so none of the marks ever stay long enough to show... I've been taking care of him since he Fell. If he has Fallen for me, I'm a dead woman. If this is what he does to me when I'm just his Catcher, imagine if I let him... let him... I can't even say it."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:09 pm

"You don't have to say it." He told her.

He sighed and then said, "Well since I've told you up to that I guess you should know the rest before you passed out." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:12 pm

"That would be nice," she replied, frowning. She huddled her knees to beneath her chin. "I mean, you may as well."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:20 pm

"Well after you asked me that I had to take some time to think of my answer instead of spoutting the first thing that came tomind which would ultimately get me slapped like by thousands of people. I finally settled on this. I said, 'Jayne, I'd do more then just kiss you. I'd make every attempt I can to treat you right and give you the chance to have the normal life you gave up to save your cousin. You deserve that more then I do. You deserve to be happy not a maid to some Fallen, hateful, ba*tard.'," He paused again.

"Then you told me to do that and I hugged you. Then you said that you thought we were drunk and then passed out in my arms." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:22 pm

"I knew I was talking about being drunk," Jayne said numbly. "No one's ever had the guts to say things like that about Damon before..."

She stared beyond her knees and into nothing. "No one's dared..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Davin mover over to where he was sitting next to her on the bed. "I dare beacuse it's true. Devil's son or not, He's got no right to treat you like Trash, Jayne." Davin told her and placed a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:32 pm

She looked up at him, surprised he touched her. " I... Davin? Would you have kissed me? If I asked properly?"

She didn't know if she even wanted to know!
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:37 pm

Davin smiled and scooted closer to her. He looked up into her eyes and studied her for a second before leaning in. He looked into her eyes one more time before gently kissing her. He pulled back after a second or two. "Is that enough of an answer, Jayne?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:40 pm

"It's an answer to say the least," she replied, blushing. "So you'd kiss a complete stranger? What drives you to?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:43 pm

"What drives me? I just want you to be happy, Jayne. I'm sure some part of me is rationalizing that I'm doing this to reedem the life I had before I got cancer, but the reason is because You deserve to be happy." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:44 pm

She looked suspicious. "So I ask you to kiss me and you do. What else would you do if I asked?"

She was still a little red.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:46 pm

"Just about anything you want. All you have to do is ask."He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.   Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec. Empty

Back to top Go down

Davin's Cabin on the Outskirts of Quebec.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: Canada :: Quebec-
Jump to: