Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John's plot

Go down 
+3
SOCKS!
Delirium
Zachary
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

John's plot Empty
PostSubject: John's plot   John's plot EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:37 am

So, John has come from a future ruled by the tyrannical Delta, if you haven't read John's form. But I don't want to make it easy for our protagonist here. I've come up with pretty coo' ideas. 'Cuz I'm a cool cat.

I'm currently making Zack and Delta fight, and then John will stop it.

Now, after this, Delta will need to make an evil organization. For too long villains have just been fought alone, against numerous heroes. Divided we fall, and united we stand. Delta will be controlling it, because I need to control the plot and all, but afterwords someone else can. The villains could have a vote or something. The point for this is that Delta is power hungry.

During this time, John will telling his future father and wife that this is the end and all that. What John doesn't know is that by stopping the first fight between Zack and Delta, he has already disrupted the flow of time. This is why Delta has made an evil organization, as him creating an evil organization wasn't apart of his timeline, but it is in the timeline now because John stopped that fight.

After a while, Delta eventually finds the gem that had made him super duper muper powerful in the future in a cave in some place. But, rather than giving him godlike powers, it gives him near godlike powers. Don't get me wrong, they're still very potent powers, but it wasn't as powerful as it was in the other timeline.

See, he needed to be completely bent on killing Zack/taking over the world if he wanted to get godlike powers. But now that he has an organization, he has his mind on other things, also. Like a seed of humanity was in him, he cares for his evil organization. Even if it's just a selfish care, he still does.

Through this powerful stone, he can make his teammates powerful. Not as powerful as him, but still powerful. He does so, and now that he views his organization powerful enough, decides to start his plan to take over the world- starting with the invasion of the X Mansion.

Conveniently, a bird or another animal happened to listen to meeting about the X Mansion.

The bird is a smart one, and flies to John or Jezabela, or anyone who can listen to the bird, and tells them what's going to happen the following day. The X-Mansion prepares for the big fight.

The next day, a huge fight breaks out. Delta's team mates are trying to kill everyone that opposes them, and Delta (or so we assume Delta...muahaha...) is just trying to find and kill Zack. But Zack isn't there.

From what Zack can assume is that Delta has found the gem, and he also assumes that in destroying the gem will make Delta loose the gained powers he has. Zack, Jezabell, John, and maybe some other people will be on a side mission to destroy the gem. Zack invents a scanner-like thing to detect objects of mass power, and finds the gem inside a cave.

But Delta is there. Delta had used his new found powers to make himself, but in water form, and sent the water him to attack the X Mansion. The group will be fighting Delta, but losing big time. All hope seems to be lost, but when John sees an opening, he punches the gem, making Delta lose his new found powers, and the powers of those he bestowed on his team mates. Zack & co. now start to over power Delta, and Delta is eventually killed.

And that's the end of the story arc, I think.

So, what I need are people who want their villains to be apart of Delta's evil team, and I need people who would be willing to fight the super villains, and perhaps some people who want to join Zack in destroying the gem.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

John's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's plot   John's plot EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:55 am

ENLISTING
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

John's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's plot   John's plot EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:08 am

Ryans Prob Gonna join the villains Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

John's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's plot   John's plot EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:25 am

Silvie's def in. After all she and Delta know each other.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

John's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's plot   John's plot EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:00 am

This can deffentally be a site plot too. Nice idea!
I believe I'll have Vincent be a villain because he knows Silvie. and Maybe the bird can go to Prof X and he can read it's mind?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

John's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's plot   John's plot EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:28 am

Yeah, that will work, Trev. Prof X can read the bird's mind and then make a mental announcement across the school (Which we can make the announcement on the site, if you want.)

http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com/t87-not-too-far-from-madison-square-garden

Here's the link for anyone interested in joining Delta's evil group right away, although once that thread is done with you can still join through going into 'The New World Order's Lair' (Which the topic I have yet to make).
Back to top Go down
Blaze

John's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's plot   John's plot EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:08 pm

I'll have the quadruplets in!
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

John's plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's plot   John's plot EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:53 pm

I can bring the shadow or Martin in