Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knightly Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:55 am

Davin looked over at Leo and then raised an eyebrow. "Wait...if your Jayne's cousin...uhm..well..how were you born?" He asked kinda awkwardly
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:00 pm

"Christophe was a soul catcher. Like us," Jayne told him.

"And he's my son," Amber said, appearing from nowhere. She achknowledged Leo then walked over to Jayne, cooing Hunter.

Leo went quiet.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Davin raised a shocked eyebrow when Amber claimed Leo to be her son. "Before this day is over with....I think I'll have the biggest headache ever at wrapping my mind around information." He said as he sat down on the nearby chair.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:32 pm

"Leo was conceived because his father did the same thing that you used to do with Lilith," Amber said. "He disliked it when I breathed down his neck for a particular soul or something. I accepted his proposals a few times."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Davin sighed and nodded. "Well now at least I know I'm not the only soul catcher to do that...Thought I still feel guilty for it considering where I am now." He said.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 pm

"Meh. It's been done for thousands of years, Davin. Don't think on it," Amber shrugged. The blonde appraoched her son and eexamined his face. She reached toward his scars and pulled away. "Do what the McAndrens say, sweetie."

She disappeared.

Jayne put Hunter back in his crib.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Davin got up and stretched then walked over and kissed Jayne on the cheek. He then smiled at her and Hunter before turning to Leo. "Come on, Leo. I'll show you your room." He said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm

The boy followed. He sneezed after a while, fire shooting from his nose. Blinking, he continued to follow.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Davin noticed the fire come from his nose but said nothing. He just stopped at a door and then opened it to reveal a guest room. "Make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:39 pm

"thanks," said the boy and looked around his new room.

Jayne rocked her baby's crib, waiting for Davin.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:41 pm

"Dinner will be in an hour or two..we can find something for you to do tomorrow..maybe Jayne will take you to get some clothes." He told Leo and then walked away. He reentered Jayne, Hunter, and his room and then walked up to Jayne and hugged her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knightly Manor
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: Europe :: United Kingdom :: Great Britain-
Jump to: