Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cannon Characters

Go down 
+9
Zachary
Blaze
Ben Zexion
SOCKS!
WolfGirl
Chaos
Dream
Delirium
Trigon
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: The shadow   Cannon Characters  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:40 am

Superheroes/Villians Form
Name: lamount Cranston (the shadow)
Species:human
Alliance(Hero/Villian/Neutral):hero
Place of Origin:NYC 
Hair Colour:black
Eye Colour:brown
Height:5:7
Physical Description(If you don't give a picture the you better be VERY DESCRIPTIVE):is very handsome has a medium builds and is strong. He has a small scar on his left arm and wears a mysterious black and silver ring on his right hand.  He is most likely wearing a fedora and a black tshirt with ripped jeans when he is acting normal and a trench coat an fedora when being the shadow if he has time to change.  Sometimes wears glasses like as if he's reading 
Powers:invisibility, voice changing/mimickin
Flaws(at least 3):hights, claustiphobic, loosing close friends
Education/Occupation: criminologist, PI, goes to collage at a private NYC collage were there are only 50 students
Hobbies:criminology, orential history and cultures, marksmanship, ventriloquism, master of disguise
Personal History*:as a young boy lamount grew up in the high life being so cause his father was a wealthy businessman. Lamount learned at a quick pace and the public NYC schools couldn't keep up with him so he got home-schooled and spent most of his time in the family's huge library. At about age 8 he discovered criminology and took a big interest in it. Then at age 14 his father died and he went to the orient for 4 years and learned te secret of invisibility. After he got back he reclaimed his fathers place as a wealthy businessman and also led a soluble life as the shadow busting criminals.
RP example*:right below me was a gang meeting, the gang that had killed my father. I quickly turned invisible and changed my voice to a very deep spooky voice and laughed very eerily. Then all the gang members looked for the source and the rookie one said "i-I-I-It's the shadow run!" and took off but one of my bullets stopped him. Then te boss took up a sub machine gun and started blasting at where te voice was coming from but missed by about ten feet. "crime does not pay" I tell them then jump down and handcuff them to the table before they knew what hit them. Suddenly I heard te police siren and took off quietly back to the family mansion.
Notes:he's 18, wealthy, is usually seen around town alot usually around the poor and criminal sections, usually very popular around the underworld and is known as the shadow to shansters and lawbreakers alike, usually carries a pistol to aid in his law fighting , is very good friends with the commissioner 

Real history-http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadow

Last edited by Zachattac on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Raven roth   Cannon Characters  EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Name:raven
Species:half demon half human
Alliance(Hero/Villian/Neutral):hero
Place of Origin:azmarath
Hair Colour:purple 
Eye Colour:black sometimes red 
Height:?
Physical Description(If you don't give a picture the you better be VERY DESCRIPTIVE):
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Powers:Empathy
Astral projection
Teleportation
Flight
Sorcery
Telepathy
Telekinesis
Time manipulation

Flaws(at least 3): easily distracted, if disturbed while meditating a certain emotions can take over her for a time, fear of cats
Education/Occupation:teen titans member
Hobbies:reading, sorcery, meditation
Personal History*:A character with a morbid past and origins, Raven is the half-breed daughter of a human mother named Arella and the interdimensional demon Trigon. She grew up in an alternate dimension called Azarath, with pacifistic inhabitants whose spiritual leader was the mystic Azar. She was taught to "control her emotions" by Azar, in order to suppress her inherited demonic powers. Essentially, it was feared that if Raven was allowed to feel any strong emotion, she could become a demon like her father.
RP example*:I ran in and locked my self in my room. Why i asked myself why does slade have to know? I quickly summoned two books as sat down reading over the enchantions quickly hoping it would take my mind off my troubles but it just wouldn't work. Frustrated I put the books back sat down and started chanting azmarath mentrion zinthose to calm myself down and to begin meditating where I could maybe solve my problems.
Notes:see below

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Zachattac on Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:07 am

OK. Betrayal isn't really a flaw... Take it out and it's approved.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:08 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:10 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:12 am

Seems fairly filled out.

I don't think these are flaws though.

Flaws(at least 3):being disturbed while meditating, becoming worried or distracted, losing her emotions
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:28 am

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:41 am

Cats?
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:43 am

Fear of cats
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:43 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Captain America    Cannon Characters  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 am

Rogers:

"I'm loyal to nothing... except the Dream."
- Steve Rogers

Name: Captain Steve Rogers
Species: Human
Alliance(Hero/Villian/Neutral): Hero
Place of Origin: America
Hair Colour:Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 6' 2"
Physical Description(If you don't give a picture the you better be VERY DESCRIPTIVE): See picture
Powers: Ingected with a Super-Soldier Serum
Flaws(at least 3): Oddly out of place here in the 21st century, depressed from losing his life in the 20 century, also doesn't let on when he is hurt.
Education/Occupation:High school graduate; one year of art school; military basic training; private tutoring in hand-to-hand combat, gymnastics, military strategy, piloting, demolition and other disciplines/Operative of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Hobbies: Saving the World
Personal History*:Steve Rogers was born July 4, 1920, to poor Irish immigrant parents, Sarah and Joseph Rogers, and grew up a frail youth during the Great Depression in America. Rogers' father died when he was a child and his mother died from pneumonia later, when he was in his late teens. After his parents died he went to live with his best friend, Bucky Barnes. He enlisted for the army multiple times. Each time he was rejected almost every single. Almost. One time while attending an exhibition of future technologies with Bucky, he again attempts to enlist. Overhearing Rogers' conversation with Bucky about wanting to help in the war, Dr. Abraham Erskine allows Rogers to enlist. He is recruited as part of a "super-soldier" experiment under Erskine, Colonel Chester Phillips, and British agent Peggy Carter. Phillips is unconvinced by Erskine's claims that Rogers is the right person for the procedure, but relents after seeing Rogers commit an act of self-sacrificing bravery. Erskine subjects Rogers to the super-soldier treatment, injecting him with a special serum and dosing him with "vita-rays". After Rogers emerges from the experiment taller and more muscular, one of the attendees kills Erskine, revealing himself to be Schmidt's assassin, Heinz Kruger.
With Erskine dead and the super-soldier formula lost, U.S. Senator Brandt has Rogers tour the nation in a colorful costume as "Captain America" to promote war bonds, rather than allow scientists to study him and attempt to rediscover Erskine's formula. In 1943, while on tour in Italy performing for active servicemen, Rogers learns that Barnes' unit was lost in a battle against Schmidt's forces. Refusing to believe that Barnes is dead, Rogers has Carter and Howard Stark fly him behind enemy lines to mount a solo rescue attempt. Rogers infiltrates the fortress of Schmidt's Hydra organization, freeing Barnes and the other captured soldiers. Schmidt escapes and Rogers returns to base with the freed soldiers.
Rogers recruits Barnes, Dum Dum Dugan, Gabe Jones, Jim Morita, James Montgomery Falsworth, and Jacques Dernier to attack the other known Hydra bases. Stark outfits Rogers with advanced equipment, in particular a circular shield made of vibranium, a rare, nigh-indestructible metal. Rogers and his team successfully sabotage various Hydra operations. The team later assaults a train carrying Zola. Zola is captured, but Barnes falls from the train to his apparent death. Using information extracted from Zola, the final Hydra stronghold is located and Rogers leads an attack to stop Schmidt from using weapons of mass destruction on American cities. Rogers clambers aboard Schmidt's aircraft as it takes off. During the subsequent fight, the tesseract's container is damaged. Seeing no way to land the plane without the risk of detonating its weapons, Rogers crashes it in the Arctic. Stark later recovers the tesseract from the ocean floor, but is unable to locate Rogers or the aircraft. Present time; S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives find the craft with Rogers inside it, frozen alive due to the serum. This was where Nick Fury stepped in.
RP example*:I run through the compound. I suddenly stop, placing my back to the wall as I pull out my shield. I raise it and look around the corner. As I thought, two goons running up the corridor. I jump out around the corner and throw my shield at them. It first hits the in front, bouncing off him hitting the ceiling, rebounding hitting the second, back to me. I sliding it onto my back, and run down the corridor. Two down, 198 to go. I smile. Colonel Fury was the best, this was helping my depression.
Notes: Nope
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Excellent Comrade xD

Approved
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: BATMAN!!!!   Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:40 am

Name: Bruce Wayne - BATMAN
Age: He was 25 when he started his career, so he's about 40
Species: Human
Place of Origin:
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Eye Colour: Brown, but when he's angry they're orange
Height: 6'2"
Physical Description(If you don't give a picture the you better be VERY DESCRIPTIVE):
BATMAN:
Powers: He has no 'superhero' powers, being human, but has elevated himself to such a status through years of rigorous training and seeming impossible feats. He can, however, inflict fear into the hearts of his enemies.
Flaws(at least 3): Extremely paranoid, sometimes makes bad-judgement calls, and over-obsessiveness
Education/Occupation: Billionaire industrialist, playboy, and philanthropist.
Hobbies: Saving the world
Personal History*: As a child, he witnessed his parents murders. Because of this, he decided to don a costume and fight crime. Establishing a secret headquarters in the caves beneath his mansion, Bruce became Batman, a Dark Knight to protect Gotham and its citizens from vice and villainy. Batman operates in Gotham City, assisted by his sidekick, Robin, and his butler, Alfred Pennyworth, and fights an assortment of villains - influenced by the characters' roots in film and pulp magazines. He has trained four Robins so far during his career.
RP example*: Batman unlocked the Bat-mobile and got in, furious. He wasn't sure how much of this he could stand. The city was littered with crime and there was only so much that he could do. Turning the key in the ignition, the Bat-mobile rumbled to life. He pressed his foot to the gas and shot out into the dark streets of the city.
Notes: See ---> [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by WolfGirl on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:47 am

You need 5 sentences for your history
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Jackie Estacado    Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:50 am

Name: Jackie Estacado
Species: Human, possesed by Demon
Alliance(Hero/Villian/Neutral): Hero, Although The Darkness Is constantly persuading him to turn Evil.
Place of Origin: New York
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown, when using powers Yellow.
Height: 6 feet
Spoiler:
Powers:The Darkness, an elemental force that allows Jackie to control its inhabitants, such as summoning darklings. When he uses his powers, two snake- like tentacles sprout from Jackies back. two 'Demon arms" Also sprout from his back which can be used as swords. He has night vision. The only two downsides to his powers is that if Jackie is in light while using it, he will be blinded and his powers would immediatley shut down until he gets out of the light, and the darkness is always whispering in Jackies head, trying to convince jackie of doing evil things.
Flaws(at least 3): When someone hurts his freinds, he blows things way out of proportion, like the time the mob killed his childhood freind, Jenny. He called them out and told them to meet him at an abandoned warehouse, dousing it with gasoline. Once the mobsters they sent arrived, along with the don, Jackie and his Darklings threw down their lighters and burned down the place and everyone inside, Including Jackie himself. He was only saved by the darknesses ability to revive him, which took two days. He is Stubborn ad won't give in to anything easily. He is sociopathic, sadistic, and insecure, willing to kill someone if they simply insulted him or making comments that revealed his true nature toward him (Such as his emotions towards someone or something like that.)
Education/Occupation: None
Hobbies: None
Personal History*: Jacke was always Violent. when he was young he lived in an orphanage. He didn't have many freinds there, but he did have one. Jenny. He was outragously protective of her, even having put people in the hospital for just pushing her. At the very young age of 6, jackie was recruited into the mob. ever since then he has been enjoying the life of fast italian cars, killing, and all the other things that came with life as a mobster. Whne the Darkness awakened at age 21, he worked to leave the mob and eventually did. But then the Don, Frankie Frenchettie, kidnapped jenny and killed her, sending a recording to jackie in revenge. Ever since then, jackie has been arked for death and if anyone in the Frenchettie mob family sees jackie, he has to kill him.
RP example*:I walked down the street, hands in the pockets of my black trench coat, when I walked by a homeless man. "Please.. just spare change?" He asked despretley. "He REEKS of innocence..." The Darkness whispered in my head, but I just kept walking. Soon I was at my apratment and laid down to go to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I tried to go back to sleep, but the Darkness was talking at impossible speed to comprehend until he yelled in my mind "WAKE UP!" And I bolted upright. I sighed, this thing is annoying.
Notes: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Legion (David)   Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:56 am

Name: Legion(not real name)
Species: mutant
Place of Origin: Israel
Hair Colour: blue
Eye Colour: blue
Height: 5'11? ( yet again not given in comics)
Physical Description(If you don't give a picture the you better be VERY DESCRIPTIVE): [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Powers: Legion has the mutation to put souls inside his body as they die. His personal power is telepathy but his other personalities have powers too. This gives him almost infinite powers. The powers are based off the personality so a feisty person would give him something like fire manipulation. He controls it all with a wristband that siphons his power without a personality taking control.
Flaws(at least 3): crazy, weak body, and powers are limited to what personality is in control
Education/Occupation: xmen(when he isn't crazy)
Hobbies: none
Personal History*: Legion was born in Israel and his father is professor Xavier. He was hidden from his father at birth and only became known when a terrorist took over his body and tried to kill Xavier. Legion slowly gained more personalities and he became more unstable. Legion eventually was able to control his many personalities when a wristband was made to help him siphon his abilities. He decided to try to kill Magneto before he was Magneto and went back in time. He wanted to make up for trying to kill his father. He almost succeeded before Xavier came and stopped him. He died back in time and was later brought back by his many personalities, he lost his time travel personality when he was resurrected.(this is to keep with the sites no time travel power rule)
RP example*: Legion gets into a fetal position as his many personalities try to take over. Flames erupted from his back and he forces into anyones mind who is near enough. He screams out as the terrorist takes over. Legion thinks why does this happen! Legion was about to set a girl on fire when professor Xavier cut him off. The professor took control of Legion and immobilized him through telepathy. Legion started screaming, trying to get control but he couldn't and Cyclops and storm came to knock him out.

Last edited by Ben Zexion on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:01 am

Wouldn't say his powers being limited was a flaw. Edit that.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:03 am

Trev, that is a flaw because it's limited by the personality that's in control

Meaning that he is subject to whatever is controling him at the time and he probably wouldn't be aware of what he is doing. Thus making that a flaw.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Terra Markov   Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:06 am

Name:Tara or Terra Markov
Species:Human
Alliance(Hero/Villain/Neutral):Neutral
Place of Origin:Jump City (Markovia)
Hair Colour:Blonde
Eye Colour:Purple or Indigo
Height:5"4
Physical Description(If you don't give a picture the you better be VERY DESCRIPTIVE): [Only admins are allowed to see this link] (Profile Picture)
Powers:Power over Earth (EX: Can control boulders and chunks of land) or Geo and Terrakinesis
Flaws(at least 3): Lacks control over her powers, Keeps most things to herself, and holds many grudges
Education/Occupation:Gifted intellect of technology and security,
Hobbies:Hanging out with Beast Boy and Traveling
Personal History*:Terra was a girl that liked to help people, and she frequently traveled freely. She had a brother named Geo-Force, and he also had powers. Scientists gave them powers, and then tried to exploit them. Terra not knowing how to control her powers ran away, and her brother stayed to fight off the scientists. Terra ran away because of the dangers of hurting her family.
RP example*:I smacked a boulder at the enemy hoping it would knock him out. Of course it didn't I thought as I leaped on some floating platforms. I was watching the enemy run onto the rock and start to jump on the platforms. I finally got to the end, and I made the platforms fall down with the enemy on them. The enemy got piled with platforms while I left.
Notes:

Last edited by Blazer123 on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:08 am

Ok.... A couple more sentences on you RP example and that looks like most of it.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:08 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
WolfGirl

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:14 pm

edited...
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 pm

The form is fine. There are plentyof flaws and enough draw backs to his powers to make him approvable.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:15 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cannon Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cannon Characters    Cannon Characters  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannon Characters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next