Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professor X's office

Go down 
+2
Delirium
Dream
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Professor X's office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 am

((Ally, sis, I love you but just so you know fo future posting, there's a three sentence minimum here.))
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:48 am

// im sorry... I shall do it!
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:01 am

I don't even look up, reading minds to tell who had walked in.
I sigh, "What is it?" I ask

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:04 am

Artemis was teleported in by Dylan. She opened her her eyes and looked around. "And that's how to make a person dizzy," she said, stumbling backwards a little. She smiled at Dylan. "That was cool though."

She turned and saw Wolverine and the Professor. "Oh, uh, hi. Um, Professor? The sent me an address. The people who sent me Mom's picture."
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:08 am

I turned and saw Artemis. I smiled, feeling relaxed for once. "Hey Artemis." i said, giving her a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:11 am

Dylan smiled and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry, you get used to it after a while." He told her quietly and then looked up at the two. "Nice to see you again, Wolverine. And you must be the Professor..Well this is t as urgent as Artemis's problem but I'm Dylan. Now I'll just be over there-" He points to a corner at the back of the room,"-If y'all need anything." He said and then walked over and remained silent from this point.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:15 am

I looked around. "Oh darn! I forgot. Hold on ill be right back!" i said, smiling. I went past the boy and looked at Artemis. I went up to her and smiled.
"his a keeper." i whispered giggling. I left looking for Trevor.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:16 am

Artemis' eyes widened. "Uh- I don't know what you mean, Ally. I-I- Oh look! I got to show the Professor the text message!"

She was a shade of bright red now.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:27 am

"What Artemis said. I guess we're going to see her mother who is still alive." Wolverine said, almost going so far as saying 'With her dad.', but he still didn't deem it fit to let that go now. He heard what Ally had said to Artie, although he ignored it right now.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:31 am

Tristan crashed into the office with Sirena in his arms. He luckily set her down before collapsing to the ground in exhaustion. "Hey everyone." He said in heavy breaths feeling embarrassed by all the looks the two were getting.

Dylan raised an eyebrow at Tristan running in but otherwise said nothing.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:34 am

I knelt down. "Tristan!" i helpped him up, keeping the connection.
Babe, you ok? Do you need something?
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:40 am

Artemis was still red and wouldn't meet Wolverine's eyes. "Yeah... Um... Chicago. It's in Chicago."

She looked at her shoes with intense interest.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:06 am

I ignore them until they seem to be done talking.
In the mean time I worked on some paper work.
I read in on Artie's mind to find out what they had learned.

Last edited by Trevor on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 am

She could feel the professor in her brain. She felt odd about knowing that. She balmed Sterling. Then she realised what he could be learning. Her recent activities with Dylan for example. Artie hoped he didn't see that part of the events. She thought about her text message. Chicago...
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:36 am

I sense that Artie, senses that I am in her mind.
I place a thought there for her to read.
Your too young for that kind of thing
I disply a clip of Her and Dylan's...adventure.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:38 am

I'm eighteen! Am not! she thought, blushing a lot. Please stop showing me that... Please... Wait... Professor... My dream? Can you see that? Is it true? Is he my father?
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:44 am

I frown and leave Artie's mind.
I go back to my paper working, waiting for silence.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:45 am

"Well? Is he?" Artie asked, appraoching the desk. "A simple yes or no would suffice. You don't even have to explain."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:34 am

Dylan shook his head a bit and looked around with a slight scowl. 'Why am I even here? I know that I promised Artemis I'd help her...and after what went on I can't go back on my word....but why do I feel so out of place here? I feel like I don't belong...' He though to himself and unknowingly the thoughts probably played out in both Sirena and the Professor's minds.

'Im fine, sweetie. Just exhausted from running.' Tristan told Sirena as he stood up. He looked about waiting for an explanation of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:56 am

I smiled, holding him close. I looked at the other boy and stopped. My eyes widen.... Holy mother of waffles! He looked like Tristan! I sent a picture of him to Tristan mentally.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:23 am

Exasperated by the Professor, Artemis turned and left, obviously angry. She knew where she was headed and said over her shoulder, "You know what? Forget it. I've got a music lesson to get to. Thanks for nothing, Professor. See you, Logan."

She ran to the music room, upset.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:29 am

Dylan saw how upset Artemis was and chased after her flickering through the building till he wound up in the music room.

Tristan saw the image of Dylan is his head. 'Not this again, babe. Ok I'll admit that we do have the same eye and hair colors but I don't see a resemblance...' He told her and watched as Artemis and Dylan left.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:39 am

I sighed. I got a sudden urge to leave. I winced a bit at how much i really wanted to leave.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:46 am

Tristan got up and pulled Sirena up with him. "Come on." He whispered to her and then led her out of the office.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:47 am

I left with him. I didnt like this feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor X's office   Professor X's office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor X's office
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next