Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John and Annie's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

John and Annie's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Johnathon picked a random room, knocked, and finding it empty, opened it up. It was a simple room, with a dresser, a large bed, and a bathroom off to the side. Nodding, Johnathon walked in, sitting on the bed.

"All right...so, we told Xavier about the whole thing, he'll be dealing with Delta until he tells us otherwise...Oh, your credit card," John remembered, getting out the credit card of Annie's and placing it on the sole dresser. "And I think that really does give us a chance to relax," John said, taking a deep breath in and exhaling.

"What do you want to do, dearest?" John asked Annie curiously.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Annie shrugged and made patterns on the floor with her foot. She remembered she was still in ghost mode and changed back, feeling a little dizzy. "I don't mind..."

She didn't ever recall being so nervous. She sat on the bed and looked around. She still felt small, even if he was with her and they were safe. She didn't feel protected here. Something about the atmosphere was alien to her. Maybe it was the homely vibe. She'd never grown up with homely. She'd grown up with practical.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:58 am

"You know, I think nothing sounds good. Maybe even a nap," John said, looking at the comfortable bed he was sitting on. After all he went through, a nap sounded absolutely perfect. John lied back on the bed a bit, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:01 am

Annie was too quiet to be comfortable. She disliked how huge this place was. She didn't know what to feel or think. In her head, nothing about the atmosphere computed. She looked at him and moved over so she was beside him. She looked up at the ceiling. "I feel so tiny right now..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 am

Johnathon held Annie's hand, not looking at her, but the ceiling as well. He didn't feel so much tiny here, what was bothering him was the fact that he could do absolutely nothing. Always being on the run, always being chased, always needing to have something done -- it felt odd to be able to relax for once.

"Don't be," John replied. "Because you're significant to me." He said, in a neutral tone. His body was still trying to comprehend peace right now.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:22 am

This made Annie blush and smile. "Thanks, John... That means a lot to me. I mean, compared to your radiant brilliance, and all," she said and turned to kiss his cheek. She moved so she hugged him and her head rested on his chest. "This whole thing is huge... This place... The situation... You... I'm going to need good luck where I'm going if I get there at all... Ha. I'm not going anywhere without you."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:51 am

Johnathon also smiled, and with her head resting on his chest, he felt much more...what was the word? Was it at peace? But, at the same time, he felt like he could conquer anything...what ever it was, it was pure bliss. John felt entirely happy. He felt in love, he felt amazing.

"I love you, Annie," He spoke. "And I don't think I will venture off without you."
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:54 am

Annie beamed. She sat up a little and kissed his cheek. "I... You know I love you. I won't say it often. Because if I do... it won't mean as much when I do say it. But I do love you, John. And go off without me and I'll just follow. Wherever you may roam."

She kissed him gently, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:27 am

The girl had brought up a good point. Using the word would just desensitize the meaning of it. He wrapped his arms around her, breathing slowly and closing his eyes. He was alone, feeling at peace for the first time of his life, was with his love -- everything was perfect. Wide awake though he was, it was nice to lay in bed and relax for once.

"And I the same," John spoke, with a gentle nod.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:21 am

OOC: Point came from my stepfather. I don't say I love you often to my family but they know I do.

Annie smiled and kissed his cheek. "Do you think we should ever go back to the future? I mean... It's much nicer back in this time..." she whispered and put her hand on his cheek. She smiled softly and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:39 am

OOC: That's an interesting philosophy. I like it, just not going to implement it.

"What was the quote my dad sometimes said to be as a boy? Ah yes, 'The future's not set. There's no fate but what we make for ourselves.' I don't think we'll go back to the future. I don't even think we can go back to the future. All we are is to live in the present." Johnathon said, a little surprised at his own philosophic mind there. Probably something he got from dad.

John lied there in silence, cuddling with Annie. He was rather worn out, and lying on the soft bed almost made it impossible not to close his eyes. He did so, and took a rich breath of the air, and let it all out in a relaxing and satisfying exhale. He was still awake, but only by a small amount.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:23 am

Annie watched him. "I know you're awake..." she whispered and sat up, disentangling herself from John and getting from the bed to lean against the door. "I have to wonder... What would have happened if I had turned you over to Delta? How did I fall for you so easily? It can't just have been your charms, good looks, intelligence..."

Annie looked at the ceiling. "I do love you though. You are the most amazing person I met..." she said quietly and hid in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John and Annie's Dorm   John and Annie's Dorm Empty

Back to top Go down

John and Annie's Dorm
Page 1 of 1