Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Subways

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Subways Empty
PostSubject: The Subways   The Subways EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:01 am

Annie looked around as they stepped onto a randomly chosen platform. She stayed close to John so not to lose him in the crowd. "We act like we're getting on the train but I'll slowly turn us invisible as well as intangible. and start looking. Sound good? It only really requires you to hold my hand for a while."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

The Subways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Subways   The Subways EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:37 am

"Holding your hand? That's no problem," John smiled lightly and nodded. To be honest, if Annie hadn't held her hand he thought he would have lost her. There was so many people in the subway, some not as good-smelling as Annie -- actually, most. There was a lot of diversity down in the subway, from business men to homeless people. It felt odd to John, who wasn't used to seeing this many people.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Subways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Subways   The Subways EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:46 am

Annie's eyes darted around as she led the way toward the track. She tapped a foot, waiting for the train to arrive so she could go ahead with the plan. She squeezed John's hand as a near by homeless guy eyed her with a toothy smile. Man he looked creepy... and familiar...
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

The Subways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Subways   The Subways EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:28 am

It was when John's hand was gripped a bit harder by Annie that he followed her eyes to notice an older looking homeless man. He looked rather greasy and just plain ugly looking. But his face rang a tiny bell. It was as if he'd seen him before...but that was impossible, the only people John would recognize as familiar would be someone from his past (the future), usually those people being a henchmen of Delta and that couldn't be right. Other than the fact that he wasn't from the future, he looked way too...well, homeless to be someone working for Delta. He looked back at Annie with a concerned face, but, as Annie was, he was just waiting for the train.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Subways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Subways   The Subways EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:48 am

Annie's eyes went to the ground and she stepped in closer to John. "He looks familiar..." she whispered in his ear. She looked back and he was gone. She started to feel the familiar feeling of anxiety travel across her skin.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

The Subways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Subways   The Subways EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:57 am

Odd. So did he...and that couldn't be good. Putting an arm around her for comfort, John looked back to see that the man had disappeared. Okay, yeah, this couldn't be good. Not at all.

On the other hand, this was what John had been trained for. He brought a fist down on his opposite side, ready to bring his claws out if necessary. He wouldn't like to freak out so many passerbys, but it was for the future.

"He does to me too. Be vigilant," He told Annie, his eyes roaming around quicker then usual.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Subways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Subways   The Subways EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:59 am

"I know the drill on that already. Constant vigilance," she shrugged and glanced at the tracks. A train sped in.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

The Subways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Subways   The Subways EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 am

John was relieved to see a train come in. They would get on it and disappear there, which would get rid of their problem with that oddly familiar homeless man. Unfortunately, it was a hope that wouldn't be accomplished.

John, out of the corner of his eye, saw a hand to the right of his head, and a hand to the left of Annie's, and before he could react to stop the two hands from making his head and Annie's head crash, there was a loud clunk, and then all went black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Subways Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Subways   The Subways Empty

Back to top Go down

The Subways
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: New York-
Jump to: