Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Random Block in New York

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

A Random Block in New York Empty
PostSubject: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Zack walked in the street with an unconscious body of an attractive girl on his shoulders. What? There's nothing to worry about here. Nobody would look at Zack suspiciously or call any police. Because I'm the writer, and what I say, goes. Punk.

He looked for a Game Stop around the area. He, after about a minute of walking, found one, not too far from a baseball field.

"That's convenient." He smiled to himself. He walked up to the area first, and touched the forehead of Jessi with his fingers.

"We're at Game Stop, my love." He spoke to her smoothly.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:02 pm

I woke up, not remembering much.
"Ugh... Where am i"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:09 pm

"Right in front of Game Stop. You just killed a psychic woman who wanted my body, I brought her back to life, and then you enlightened her. Just a normal Wednesday." He chuckled and kissed her cheek. "You going to be all right?" He asked, worried.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:11 pm

I smiled. "yes... Ima be more then ok, love."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:36 pm

"Good," Zack said, now with a smile. He stood up with an arm extended to her.

"Come on, let me help you up so we can go check out a couple of games here." He told her softly.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:03 am

I smiled. "As long as i get the new call of duty im all yours babe."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:17 am

Zack's eyes widened. "All mine? Hell, I'll buy you 10 of the new call of duties." Zack smiled as he helped her up and kissed her when she was all the way standing up.

"Let's go into Game Stop, then." He told her, opening the door for her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:22 am

I walked in, smiling. I looked around and saw someone i knew. I smiled a bit, but didnt go to him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:29 am

"It looks like you know the guy. Who's he?" Zack asked Jessi. He looked around to see a large rack of the latest Call of Duty game, but he would wait for Jessi's answer first. He wanted to know who the guy was, and how he pertained to Zack's love.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:34 am

I blushed. How could i tell him he was my ex. I couldnt tell him.... But i had to. "He was my-"

"Her boyfriend..." he was behind her.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:38 am

"Ah." Zack nodded a bit awkwardly. "I'm her boyfriend now." Zack nodded, smiling a fake smile.

"So...what's your name?" Zack asked him.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:41 am

The boy cringed a bit."John.... And i want to talk to her alone please.."

"I dont... Can you please go back to work? Im having an outing with him."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:47 am

Zack had a spark of anger, but he kept it under control.

"Sure, I guess," Zack clenched his teeth as he walked over to the Call of Duty shelf and picked up a game, examining it.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:50 am

""what do you want? I dont like you, i want to forget."

"Well no, you wont. Your coming with me."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:57 am

"Why do people like this? It looks the same as all the other Call of Duty games..." Zack mumbled to himself, looking at the back of the box.

"You're coming with me." Zack heard in the background, the same voice that said 'John.'

"Hey hey hey there," Zack said walking up to the guy. "You have a problem, sir?" He asked him, then mentally laughed because this is something the employee would do.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:58 am

i backed away, letting Zack deal with him.

"Yes.. I want her back."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:05 am

"Look, bro," Zack smiled as he placed an arm around John. "That's not how you get a girl back. You have to be suave. You have to be friendly first, and then say something like 'I was thinking...I've changed as a person, but I still can't get you off my mind. I was hoping you could give me a second chance.' You say that, and see how it goes. But you're not taking her anywhere, no siree, that's what I do." He told John, then patting him on his back.

"But it ain't happenin' anyway. She's with me now, if I didn't tell you." He said to him.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:10 am

The boy scuffd. "Yeh, right. Whatever have the w***e." he pushed her away and went back to work.

Jessi took in a breathe of relief, hugging Zack. "Dont go after him.... Dont say anything..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:53 am

Zack stood there with his brows somewhat furrowing, not hugging her in return. He slowly smiled a malicious smile, and turned to face John, and walked up to him.

This, to Zack, was very insulting. Not only to Jessi, but to him also. It was like someone telling you your spouse was a w***e. Not only was the person insulting the one you love dearly, but the person was insulting you because they just called your choice to marry said person trashy. And would you honestly take demeaning terms about your loved ones from a person?

"Excuse me, sir, but would you mind repeating yourself? I don't think I quite got the last thing you said." Zack said, faking a calm demeanor. He had just released his anger form on an island right before this; Zack wasn't too angry to become his enraged self, so he would just swing a couple of fire punches at John to teach the man a lesson or something -- oh! Or Zack could set his shirt on fire...oh, the possibilities to get revenge when you could control fire and could heal yourself better than the legendary Wolverine or the Hulk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Random Block in New York   A Random Block in New York Empty

Back to top Go down

A Random Block in New York
Page 1 of 1